Home and Herbal Remedies for Psoriasis and Natural Care
A very important question that comes in a patient’s mind is - Is there any care for Psoriasis? Is Psoriasis Curable?
Psoriasis is a complicated skin disorder which is actually very difficult to treat and in many cases not curable but in some psoriasis can be cured.
Yes, Nearly full remission can be reached in Psoriasis patients who follow the natural diet and regular in their herbal treatment using the below mentioned natural medicines. Just follow the principles of nature and some herbal home remedies with some natural medicines and the patches disappear altogether. It is recommended that a little discipline in diet should be maintained for a long period in life until it becomes the habit.
Psoriasis Care lies in understanding the disease
Psoriasis is a skin disease in which red inflamed patches appear all over the body with silver hue and thick skin. The patches of psoriasis are predominately seen over elbows, trunk, knees and scalp. The regular treatment of psoriasis is sometimes not enough rather not able to provide much relief to psoriasis patients and the patients may complain of adverse drug reactions due to overuse of psoriasis medicines. There are many natural remedies and home remedies for psoriasis which give good relief from itching and scaling of the skin. These herbal home remedies not only provide quick relief from the acute symptoms but may also help care psoriasis naturally without causing any side effects.
Psoriasis Care Pack is a combination of ayurvedic herbs which have been proven to show excellent results in Psoriasis patients. The combination of these herbal supplements for psoriasis offered here give relief from itching and helps in clearing the psoriasis scales within few months of using them. The herbs are nature’s gift to mankind and provide good luster to the skin. The skin becomes smoother and the shine and normal texture is restored within few months (3-4 months) of using these natural remedies for psoriasis.
The Psoriasis Care Pack is devised by expert Ayurveda physician and is recommended for use in all psoriasis patients as per the dosage advised. There are many people who have benefited from using these supplements together in this combination and got excellent results.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
- Herbs for skin conditions like Neem are very useful in psoriasis as well as conditions like eczema. If Neem is not available consume bottlegourd juice -20-30 ml twice daily.
- Aloe vera juice is equally good in reducing the symptoms of inflamed skin in psoriasis. It helps to cool down the system and cleanse the blood and get rid of toxins. Aloe vera juice (our Kumari saar) which is full of fibers helps in not only skin problems but also helps to detoxify the whole body. Aloe vera gel can be applied over the psoriasis marks. This is one of the most effective herbal home remedies for psoriasis.
- Another suitable Cure for Psoriasis can be bathing in seawater regularly. Seawater also helps to relieve itching and pain.
- Bathing with Epsom salt is a good home remedy to get relief from itching and pain caused by psoriasis. Just add ½ a cup of Epsom salt in bathtub filled with warm water and soak your body in it. This helps a lot in reducing inflammation in the skin due to psoriasis.
- Living on alkaline diet is recommended in Psoriasis patients. According to Ayurveda, it is an imbalance of fire energy. Consuming food rich in acids or consuming acidic diet is not at all recommended. All fruits ( except citrus fruits) , are recommended. Fresh salads of broccoli, cucumber, carrots, cabbage, radish, onions, turnips are recommended.
- Try to avoid acidic foods like frozen food, packaged food, refined flour food, sour fruits like lemons. Also avoid yogurt, non-vegetarian diet, alcohol as there are considered hot or acidic in nature. Avoid soft drinks as they contain carbon dioxide, which is another toxin for the body. The lungs in the body are working all the time to throw away carbon dioxide away from the body and by drinking soft drinks we put in more of it inside. So avoid carbonated drinks. Co2 is acidic in nature.
- Coconut water is good to drink. It is one of the most effective home remedies for psoriasis.
- Vegetables growing on twines like bottle gourds, zucchini, round gourds, sweet ashgourd are excellent home remedies for psoriasis.
- Take fresh cabbage leaves and apply them over the affected skin. This is also one of the very effective home remedies for psoriasis.
- Applying mudpacks can help relief the pain and swelling in the psoriasis patches. It is a very good natural remedy for psoriasis.
- Cashew nuts oil can also be applied as it is also an effective natural treatment for psoriasis.
- Applying olive oil mixed with calendula oil is recommended for massing the patches of psoriasis. This is a wonderful natural treatment for psoriasis.
- Marigold is also very effective in the treatment of psoriasis. Take about four marigold heads and boil them in four cups of water. Allow it to cool and then apply it over the affected body parts. This is very safe to apply on the scalp also, as it causes no damage to hair.
Herbal Remedies for Psoriasis
Dosage & how to use
- Neem Capsules - 1 cap twice daily with plain water after meal
- Kishore Guggul - 2 tab twice daily with plain water after meal
- Navkarshik Churna - 1 tsp. once daily with plain water after meal
- Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meal
- Radiant Skin Lotion - Apply regularly morning and evening
- Green Tea-Algae Aloe Vera Gel Scrub - Massage gently on the affected part while bathing
Where to buy Psoriasis Care Pack?
To buy Psoriasis Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/psoriasis-care-pack.html
Commonly asked Questions
Is it possible to Care Psoriasis?
Though Psoriasis can not be cured but still we can say that if you use these herbal remedies for long term it can efficiently postpone the problem of reappearance or near total extinction of patches without causing any side effects
Are there side effects of herbal treatment of Psoriasis ?
There are no side effects reported of using Radiant Skin Lotion. Angrag soap and Psorolin soap can be used along with the oil and ointment. There are no sideffects. There are no known side effects. One though needs to be cautious at the time of initial application if they have prior been on steroidal treatments. In such cases and a very few other, there could be nuisance feeling and rashes. The same could be controlled by dilution with coconut oil. Slow withdrawal of earlier therapy (steroids) is also suggested before switch to Radiant Skin Lotion.
Are there any dietary restrictions?
Usually acidic diet is associated with increased appearance of patches. It is advised that you keep the diet to alkaline side. Examples of alkaline diet are fruits, vegetables, gourds. Avoid acidic, packaged, frozen food, avoid meat, alcohol, soft drinks. Coconut water is very good.
How many patients have been treated so far and what has been the success rate?
Over 100000 patients in India and abroad have profited from the use of Radiant Skin Lotion. The rate of reduction and disappearance of clinical symptoms has been consistent across all strata of the society, race, age and sex. The occurrence of recurrence has been minimal and the remission is prolonged to near permanent in quite a few cases. The absence of side effects for long term use is also a widespread observation
What if take only the external application?
Yes, you can begin with external application alone. This will also give good response but if you take the herbs for internal administration also they give excellent results and hasten the process of quicker recovery and healing. There are no side effects of herbs ingested.
After how many days I can see the results after using the Psoriasis Care Pack?
The results are evident within 20-25 days of using the listed herbal preparations. It is recommended that you follow the treatment for at least 3-4 months or may be longer up to 6 months to completely get close to remission and disappearance of psoriatic scales.
Can I continue using my other drugs along with these herbal remedies?
Yes, you can without a problem. These herbs work slowly by cleansing the blood and do not interact with other drugs to cause problems. They can be taken without any hesitation or doubt.
What are the situations under which I should use Radiant Skin Lotion and what are the situations for which I should use Psorolin ointment?
When thick scales are present, one could use Radiant Skin Lotion or a combination of both. When the scaling is absent / minimal oil application alone is acceptable.