AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF OSTEOPOROSIS
Osteoporosis makes your bones weak and more likely to break and leading to an increased risk of a fragility fracture. Osteoporosis is a condition characterized by a decrease in the density of bone, decreasing its strength and resulting in fragile bones. The most common sites for broken bones caused by osteoporosis are the wrist, hip, shoulder and spine. Normal bone is composed of protein, collagen, and calcium, all of which give bone its strength.
There are two main types of osteoporosis:-
- Primary osteoporosis occurs most commonly in women after menopause.
- Secondary osteoporosis can affect young and middle-aged people.
It may be caused by:-
- Medications such as corticosteroids
- Too much exercise
- Chronic illnesses such as anorexia nervosa
CAUSES OF OSTEOPOROSIS
- The major causes of osteoporosis are low calcium intake and lower estrogen levels at menopause.
- A parental history of hip fracture.
- A family history of osteoporosis.
- Heavy drinking and smoking.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- The use of certain medications such as oral glucocortoids hypogonadism.
- Long periods of inactivity.
- Malabsorption problems.
Coral Calcium complex - Best for Herbal Remedy for Osteoporosis
Coral Calcium Complex is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for Osteoporosis patient. Planet Ayurveda recommends a wonderful herbal supplement >Coral Calcium Complex. It provides trace minerals. The trace minerals consist of magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur and zinc. It is pure, 100% natural and effective product. Osteoporosis occurs when a lack of calcium intake causes your body to rob calcium from your bones. Regular use of this Coral Calcium Complex helps in giving relief to osteoporosis patient naturally. This product is coolant in nature and balances Pitta naturally. Pitta Dosha like burning sensation in body. It contains natural and effective ingredients Parval Pishti (Coral), Akik Pishti (Agate), Jawar Mohra Pishti, Kamdhudha Ras, Mukta Pishti (Pearl), Giloy Satva (Guduchi).
Why it's better than other Calcium Supplements?
Coral Calcium Complex is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy. It is a blend of unique supplement for the treatment osteoporosis.
It contains natural and effective ingredients:
|S. No.||Ingredient Name||Common Name||Quantity|
|1||Coral||Parval pishti||125 mg|
|2||Agate||Akik pishti||125 mg|
|3||An Ayurvedic herb||Jawar Mohra Pishti||125 mg|
|4||An Ayurvedic herb||Kamdhuda Ras||125 mg|
|5||Pearl||Mukta pishti||50 mg|
|6||Giloy Satva||Guduchi||125 mg|
1. Parval Pishti (Coral) - Praval Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Coral. Ayurvedic tradition Praval Pishti is used since ancient times. This herbal medicine is very good for the health. It 100% pure, natural product.
2. Akik Pishti (Agate) - Akika is used as an herbal medicine for curing osteoporosis. This medicine is widely used around the world for curing many types of diseases. This Ayurvedic medicine is tested and has no side-effects.
3. Jawar Mohra Pishti – It is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement which can be used in the treatment of osteoporosis. It balances Pitta naturally. It is coolant in nature.
4. Kamdhudha Ras - It is an effective Ayurvedic herbal supplement. It is helpful in various types of Pitta disorders. Pitta is like burning sensation in body.
5. Mukta Pishti (Pearl) – It is an herbal remedy and prepared from pearls. It is a natural treatment of osteoporosis.
6. Giloy Satva (Guduchi) – Tinosporia cordiofolia is a plant commonly known as Guduchi or Giloy in India. It is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for osteoporosis. It improves immune system naturally.
How much calcium should be consumed in Osteoporosis and for how long?
- Having enough calcium intakes in your diet it is essential in helping to prevent osteoporosis and the loss of bone mass.
- Calcium is a much needed mineral for your overall health. Calcium is found in many foods, including dairy products such as milk or yogurt, fortified orange juice, and many vegetables.
- 19 to 50 years of old Person should consume 1000mg calcium.
- Above 50 years old persons should consume 1200mg calcium.
- Regular intake of Coral Calcium Complex helps to reduce the osteoporosis.
Dosage of Coral Calcium complex
Our coral calcium consists of 675 mg pure processed ayurvedic compounds made from natural gemstones like Corals, Pearls, Agate and others. The dosage is 1-2 capsules twice daily for an adult. Children can take 1 capsule once daily.
Where to buy Coral Calcium complex?
To buy Coral Calcium complex, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/coral-calcium-complex.html
Herbal Remedies for Osteoporosis
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Osteoporosis Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of osteoporosis. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Bone Support – 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Lakshadi Guggul - 2 tab twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Coral Calcium Complex – 1 cap twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Arjuna Capsules - 1 cap twice daily with plain water after meals.
1. Lakshadi Guggul
These tablets consist of various herbs Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), laksha (Laccifer lacca), Asthisamharka (Cissus quandrangularis), Arjuna (Terminalis Arjuna), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Nagabala (Grewia populifloria) etc.
Benefits: These tablets are the excellent natural formulation to enhance calcium deposition on bones. It helps to increase the bone strength. If it is taken along with the calcium supplements, it helps in deposition of calcium at right place in the body. It is very effective and with no side effect. These tablets are 100% vegetarian.
2. Coral calcium complex
These herbal capsules are the nature's best formula for the bone density and strength. These capsules consist of various ingredients Parval Pishti (Coral compound), Akik Pishti (Agate compound), Jawar Mohra Pishti, Kamdhudha Ras (Compound), Mukta Pishti (Pearl) compound and Giloy Satva (TInospora cordifloia).
Benefits: The herbal remedy for osteoporosis, coral calcium complex capsules is the nature's bone formula to improve bone density and strength. Nature has given excess life supporting substances and most of them are from seas and plant life. They help to find low bone density especially menopause and elderly. This product regulates the calcium, phosphorus and bone metabolism. The product regulates the calcium, phosphorous and bone metabolism to give stronger, healthy and mineral rich bones.
3. Bone support
These capsules consist of various herbs and natural compunds such as Shudha laksha (laccifera lacca), Sudhanjana beej (Morianga oleifera), Hadjod (Cissus quandrangular), Arjun (Terminalis arjuna), Praval Pishti (Corallium rubrum) and Mukta (Pearl calcium compound).
Benefits: Shudha laksha, Sudhanjana beej are rich in natural calcium compounds and Arjuna is also known to provide strength to the bones. Hadjod is a popular herb for promoting calcium deposition and retention in bones and helps in quick healing osteoporosis. Praval and Mukta are natural coral and pearl calcium and rich in elemental calcium.
4. Arjuna capsules
These capsules are the pure extract of Terminalis arjuna (Arjuna). It also helps to provide the strength to the bones. It is a boon to the mankind.
Where to buy Osteoporosis Care Pack?
To buy Osteoporosis Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/osteoporosis-care-pack.html