Best Shilajeet Capsules Manufacturer in the World
Benefits of Shilajeet Capsules?
Shilajit is also called salajeet or salajit and Shilajeet. It is actually a natural substance abundant in natural biochemcials, phytochemicals, beaming with microminerals and jam packed with natural anti-oxidants. How everything got into this miraculous healing nutrient combo is an interesting phenomenon.
What is Humus?
Humus is a compost like structure trapped under layers of himalayan rocks, since millions of years. Shilajeet is made up of Humus and organic plant material that has been compressed by layers of rocks for millions of years. Shilajit comes out in the summer months from himalayan mountains. This exudate from the moutain is like "Rock resin" or "rock exudate " popluarly famous as fountain of youth or elixir of life in regions of Nepal and India. Most people go to this area to collect this mineral pitch or Shilajeet as a care to their problems.
Humus is formed when soil microorganisms decompose animal and plant material into elements usable by plants. Plants are the source of all our food and humus is the source of plant food. Millions of years took this plants and minerals to get converted into humus by action of various microorganisms trapeed in mountain crusts underneath himalaya.
About 200 million years ago, India was a large island off the Australian coast separated from the Eurasian continent by the Tethys Sea. The Indian continent drifted north at a rate of about 9 meters a century. This movement lead to the eventual disappearance of the Tethy sea and Indian continent collided with the Asian continent.
What is Shilajeet?
The collission raised the sea bed to be pushed up and eventually form the Himalayan mountains. During this transition the mineral rich and fertile soil of the sea bed gave rise to a lush and dense tropical jungle. As the ground continued to be pushed up to become mountains a lot of the plants became trapped by layers of rock and soil and remained preserved for thousands of years. Thes plants had never been exposed to any chemicals, fertilizers or pesticides. They are gradually transformed into Humus, a rich organic mass that is food for new plant life. Due to microbial action and the tremendous pressure from the weight of the mountains the Humus was transformed into a dense, viscous, mineral rich mass. This is Shilajeet.
The trapped layers of Shilajeet become exposed due to the freezing winters, hot summer sun and erosion from monsoon rains. Shilajeet will “flow” out from between the cracks in the layers of rock during the summer when the temperature of the mountains gets warm enough and the Shilajeet becomes less viscous. The native Nepali people them climb the mountains, repel down cliffs to collect the Shilajeet. There are many people selling similar rocks also claiming it to be Shilajeet or Salajeet but we identify it properly via laboratory investigation, evaluation of levels of Dibenzo alpha pyrones, levels of Fulvic acid (should be more than 50 %) and other markers. Raw Shilajeet does possesses medicinal properties but it is mixed with impurities, so it is not recommended to use raw Shilajeet from the mountains as it is.
How was Shilajeet found?
Ayurveda - The ancient healthcare system of India dates back to thousands of years. There are many ancient texts mentioning the use of Shilajeet for almost every disorder. It is written that there is no disease in this world which will not benefit by using Shilajeet. The discovery initially was made by Himalayan villagers observing large white monkeys migrate to the mountains in the warm summer months. The monkeys were seen to be chewing a semi-soft substance that flowed from between layers of rock. The villagers attributed the monkey’s great strength, longevity and wisdom to the substance. They began to consume it themselves and reported a wide spectrum of improvements in health. It gave them more energy, relieve digestive problems, Increase sex drive, improve memory and cognition, improve diabetes reduce allergies, improved the quality and quantity of life and it seemed to work in all diseases.
Benefits of Shilajeet - In Which health conditions Shilajeet can be beneficial?
The benefits of Shilajeet are so many that they can not be explained in a single write up. A full book can be written on Shilajeet benefits and uses. The greatest Ayervedic physicians have said “There is no disease on earth whic cannot be cured by Shilajeet”.
This is a very broad statement and recent research has proven that its adaptogenic properties can indeed benefit everyone, however there are certain conditions that it is especially effective for.
Shilajeet benefits can be seen in the following within a few days of use:-
- Memory and Cognition
- Low Immunity
- Works as Anti-ulcer,
- Nutrient - therefore useful in weakness, fatigue, tiredness, stress and anxiety
- Adaptogen - Therefor useful as best anti-aging substance
- Sex Health - Improves overall performace - useful in premature ejaculation, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction and in females also useful in regulation of menstural cycles, painful mensturation
- Diabetes and Diabetic neuropathy
Are their different qualities of Shilajeet? How to find out the best quality Shilajeet?
The efficacy and quality of Shilajeet depends from where the raw material is collected. There are some other rocks also which may contain small humic acid and fulvic acids and people may use it also for medicinal purpose but without much benefits. So true Shilajeet should be collected, checked and evaluated in laboratory for fulvic acid contents.
Shilajeet has a very important therapeutic, bioactive ingredient that is not present in other "Shilajeet-like" substances. The authenticity and therapeutic quality of Shilajeet is identified by the inclusion of oxygenated dibenzo alpha pyrones. While there are several areas that the raw material is collected from the highest levels of therapeutic ingredients come from specific areas in the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal at 10-12,000 feet above sea level.
The processing of the raw Shilajeet is very important as it contains free radicals and may also contain mycotoxins and fungal toxins. The processing needs to remove the free radicals, Polymeric Quinone radicals, toxins, mycotoxins and inactive ingredients. Standardization of the extracts is a process in which the raw Shilajeet is made free from impurities and the extract is standardized to contain optimum levels of humic acids and fulvic acids and other active components.
The levels of active ingredients varies by geographic region so some Shilajeet may have good levels of active ingredients or it may have next to none. Shilajeet with more than 60 % Fulvic acid level is also available now.
Various Brands of Shilajeet
Yes, there are various qualities and various brands. Since this is a hot selling product, everybody wants to launch his own Shilajeet brand. So there are many people selling Shilajeet under different names but the quality of Shilajeet depends upon the contents of Fulvic acid and Dibenzo alpha pyrones. We are using the best quality Shilajeet raw material and then using the standardized extract of Shilajeet in our 500 mg vegetarian capsules.
Many others may use about 250 mg Shilajeet extract in their Hard Gelatin capsules, which are of animal origin and chemical origin. Shilajeet must also be properly processed to remove inactive substances, check for the proper PH, remove harmful free radicals and mycotoxin producing fungi and fungal toxins. Planet Shilajeet at 60 % fulvic acid, from has the highest level of active ingredients.
How Raw Shilajeet is Processed into active form or standardized extract?
Extraction is a procedure to remove the impurities from raw Shilajeet and standardize it or concentrate it upto level of maximum content of active ingredients. This also involves the removal of harmful substances, mycotoxin producing fungi and other toxins.
This ensures the best quality Shilajeet and guaranteed therapeutic benefits:-
- Standardization of Shilajeet extract is the process which brings out the most active components of Shilajeet i.e., dibenzo-alpha-pyrones (DBP) to therapeutic amounts. The raw Shilajeet contains 0.01% w/w, which is enriched to 1% w/w DBP in processed Shilajeet.
- The process would selectively bring out fulvic acids, which are the beneficial components of Shilajeet humus. Furthermore, the content of fulvic acid (Not less than 20%) would be maintained from batch to batch which will be equiactive biologically. Fulvic acids occurs with microporic voids (200 – 500 microns.) and act as “carrier molecules” to small molecular weight substances like DBP.
- The processing would remove the high molecular weight, Humins, which cannot be utilized by our body.
- The extraction process would remove polymeric semiquinone free radicals from the Shilajeet humus. Free radicals are responsible for causing damage at cellular and molecular levels.
- The extraction process would also ensure the removal of mycotoxins and mycotoxin producing fungi and assure safety to the recipients ingesting Shilajeet.
- Standardization of Shilajeet to 20% fulvic acids and 1% DBP would ensure a consistent nootropic activity, enhanced immunomodulation and very effective antioxidant activity, the three attributes responsible for slowing the aging process.
What are the active ingredients of Shilajeet?
The primary active ingredients in Shilajit are Fulvic Acids, Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones, Humins, Humic Acids and trace minerals.
These are made by microbial action on Humus (imagine it as a compost like substance) Fulvic Acids are small lattice shaped molecules that act as carriers for the Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones and trace minerals.
The fulvic acids carry other nutrients, other anti-aging vitamins and ask them to work overtime in the body i.e. make them to work at their optimum levels rather than consumed up early or get degraded in the body after minimal work. The fulvic acids helps better assimilation and distribution of the microminerals in the body and helps in regulation of micrometabolism going on inside the cells.
The Fulvic Acids are "carrier" molecules as they carry other nutrients with them. They are small molecules and are absorbed by plants that need the trace minerals and other nutrients for their own growth. We would then eat the plants (or the animals that ate the plants) and get Fulvic Acids in our diet. However due to modern farming methods the soils are lacking the beneficial microbes and plant material to produce Fulvic Acids and the soil is planted and harvested too frequently to allow the time needed to produce Humus.
This "carrier" action is responsible for part of Fulvic Acids health benefits. The Fulvic Acids will actually transport the Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones and trace minerals into the body. The trace minerals are needed as cofactors for enzymes, play important roles in turning food into energy, maintain the electrical balance in bodily fluids, carry oxygen in the body, are part of blood and bone, allow nerves to transmit messages and more.
The Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones are able to pass the blood brain barrier and act as a powerful antioxidant protecting the brain and nerve tissue from free radical damage. It also inhibits the enzyme Acetylcholinesterase, which breaks down Acetylcholine. This will increase the levels of Acetylcholine. Low levels of Acetylcholine are associated with Alzheimers, Poor memory and concentration. Recent analysis of the raw material has shown it contains a high percentage of Trifolium repens (white clover). Trifolium pratense (red clover) has been used by herbalist as a treatment for cancer, blood purification, asthma, skin problems, Bronchitis and ulcers. Many of the same conditions traditionally treated with Shilajeet.
How Much Shilajeet I should take daily?
The recommended amount for general use and maintain optimal health is about 500 mg per day. It takes about 1 months time for the real benefits to be seen or felt. For upper respiratory tract stregnth and in diseased conditions it should be taken 1000 mg daily. - 500 mg twice daily.
The recommended amount for general use and to maintain optimal health is around 500Mg.- 1000 mg Per day. There is approximately a 4 weeks period for the therapeutic effects to be noticed. Shilajeet is slowly metabolized reaching maximum blood levels in 12-14 hours. Taking Shilajeet twice a day will ensure optimal blood levels and therapeutic efficiency.
Are their any contraindications in using Shilajeet capsules?
No. Shilajeet is very safe for anyone and everyone to take. However, due to its strong ability to lower blood sugar, diabetics should monitor their insulin usage and sugar levels regularly.
Shilajeet does not cause hypoglycemia but still the sugar levels are restored to normal and if in that case more dosage of anti-diabetic medication is given or insulin is given, that may lead to hypoglycemia. So the levels of sugar must be monitored in Diabetic patients. You may need to reduce the diabetes medicines dosage after using Shilajeet for more than about a month.
The standard supplement disclaimer applies: if you are pregnant or lactating or under a doctors care for any health condition you should consult with your physician before taking this or any other supplement.
The full extent of Shilajeet's actions may never be completely known. The information presented is, therefore, incomplete and further studies are highly recommended. All material provided is meant for educational purposes only and should not substitute for a medical consultation. All readers are strongly encouraged to consult and work with an experienced health-care practitioner.
SHILAJEET CAPSULES - NATURE'S BEST ANTI-AGING SUPPLEMENT
Planet Ayurveda Shilajeet has an edge over other available brands. We use 500 mg extract in each capsule. Our Shilajeet comes directly from Himalayas and the results are evident within few days. The effects are guaranteed !
- Serving Size - 1 Vegi Cap
- Servings Per Container - 60
- Each 500 mg Capsule Contains - Best Quality Herbal Extract of Shilajeet 10:1
How Planet Ayurveda Shilajeet capsules are of best quality in the world?
- Our Shilajeet capsules are packed in Packed in Vegeterian capsule shells
- Our Shilajeet capsules contains fresh Shilajeet extract sourced from himalayan mountains and is rich in natural fulvic acid content which is the major reason for activity of Shilajeet. Fulvic acid is not an acid but is nature's best anti-oxidant and an alkalizer. A complete laboratory analysis is done of the raw material to see if it meets the international standards and other parameters or not.
- Our Shilajeet Capsules are not mixed with fillers, chemicals, herb powders and are manufactured in world's best qualtiy GMP certified factory and is of export quality
- We do not use fillers to fill in the empty space in the capsules. We use only pure standardized Shilajeet extract.
- We are using 500 mg standardized extract of Shilajeet rather than most companies using 250 mg only.
Dosage of Shilajit
2 capsules twice daily, with plain water or milk after meals
Where to buy Shilajeet capsules?
To buy Shilajeet capsules, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/shilajit-capsules.html
More Uses of Shilajit
- Shilajeet Increases Libido
- Shilajeet is great for Diabetic Neuropathy
- Shilajeet is best Aphrodisiac
- Shilajeet is best Anti-aging
- Shilajeet Detoxifies
- Shilajeet is nature's best sex tonic
- Shilajeet works best in low sperm count, Male infertility & Impotence
- Shilajeet for Immunity
- Shilajeet is excellent for Prostate
- Shilajeet for muscle strength
Several patents filed with the US Patents & Intellectual Property Rights Department on Shilajeet
Medicinal Properties & Benefits of Shilajeet
Actions of Shilajeet
- Shilajeet is a powerful rejuvenator of body
- Shilajeet has high affinity for free radicals there by scavenges on them halting the gaining process making us to attain our youth
- Shilajeet is helpful in increasing blood circulations
- Shilajeet provides minerals and vitamins- atleast 85 microminerals are found in Shilajeet making it best natural supplement for maintenance of health.
More Benefits of Shilajeet
- General health debility
- Decreased immunity
- Low physical performance
- Reduced muscle, bones and nerves performances
- Helps acclimatize to newer environmental and climatic conditions
- As an Anti-oxidant agent
- Defense against Allergy symptoms
- As a nutritive agent
- As an asthmatic agent.
- improving liver functions
- By improving cardiac functions
- improving the CNS functions
- As an Anti-stress agent.
- As an Adaptogenic agent
- As an powerful Aphrodisiac
Contraindications and side effects of Shilajeet
Shilajeet has no contraindication and is completely safe for consumption
Constituents of our Shilajeet capsules
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1.||Shilajit||Asphaltum||Standardized extract||500 mg|
Side Effects of Shilajeet
There are no side effects of Shilajeet reported till date. It can be safely used with other herbal Supplements, Vitamins or other herbal remedies or natural products or other medicines. Children below the age of 10 do not need this supplement, however if given, there are no side effects. The dosage can be reduced to 1/2 capsule once daily.
MORE HEALTH CONDITIONS IN WHICH SHILAJEET BENEFITS HAVE BEEN NOTED
Shilajeet is useful in a number of conditions and it is recommeded that it is used for about 1 month regularly to really feel the effects. The results are bound to be there. The body tells itself that something has changed ! Here are some conditions in which Shilajeet has been found to be very useful
Shilajeet In Urinary problems and Prostate problem
Shilajeet is useful for the proper kidney functions. It is effective burning sensation during micturation, incontinence of urine resulted from enlarged prostate or stone in the bladder or kidney. Shilajeet is an excellent natural remedy for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy.
Shilajeet as an aphrodisiac - Increases sex drive
Shilajeet, is an aphrodisiac. It has been found that the use of Shilajeet is beneficial to increase the libido in an individual. It is also called as "Indian Viagra" or an alternative to Viagra. Shilajeet is an aphrodisiac which is used for the treatment of impotency and infertility in both men and women.
Role of Shilajeet in Diabetes
As in the individuals that are suffering from high blood sugar thus eventually are the victims of diabetes for them Pure Shilajit is very beneficial and is advised by the various ancient Ayurvedic texts from India.
Shilajeet as Antioxidant
Antioxidants can safely neutralize a free radical without becoming a free radical them self. Shilajeet is a powerful antioxidant that has an added benefit of being able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Thus it is even used for the purpose to reverse the senile changes.
Shilajeet as Anti-inflammatory
Shilajeet is a very powerful anti-inflammatory agent. It has been shown to reduce acute chemically induced edema by 77%. The same antioxidant properties even help to prevent inflammation.
Shilajeet in Anemia
Iron is the very basic requirement of the red blood cells. Shilajeet is a good source of trace minerals and contains iron.
Role of Shilajeet in Arthritis
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Shilajeet help to decrease and relieve joint inflammation and pain. Their effects on the neurotransmitters in the brain also seem to help relieve joint pain.
Role of Shilajeet in high Cholesterol
Shilajeet also lowers serum cholesterol, liver cholesterol, serum triglycerides and serum phospholipids Shilajeet helps in the transport of nutrients deep into the tissue and removal of the deep-seated toxins. Shudh Shilajeet improves the memory and the ability to handle stress. Shilajeet reduces recovery time of the muscles, bones and nerve injuries. Shilajeet stimulates the immune system and reduces chronic fatigue. It is a Rasayana that helps against the immune disorders, urinary tract disorders, nervous disorders and sexual dissatisfaction.
Shilajeet products are found to be having a very vast beneficial effects to the individual who consumes it which can be mainly shortlisted as Male sex Enhancement, Diabetes, Arthritis, Cholesterol, Hypertension, Anti Aging.
Its regular intake promotes the movement of various minerals like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium into the bones and tissues. The active principle in Shilajeet fulvic acid regenerates and prolonges the duration of essential nutrients in the cells. Fulvic acid found to be restoring the electrical balance into the damaged cells, neutralizing the toxins and the elimination of the various poisons or any deleterious substances within the food.
Shilajeet products found to be preventing the release of the Histamine into the blood stream therefore it further eventually results in the suppression of the various allergies in the body. Shilajeet even is the regular supplier of the iron to the individual thus maintaining the normal body functions aas the iron is a very important component of blood. It also acts as a stimulant for immune system. Shilajeet enhances the metabolism of proteins and nucleic acids which enact as the catalyst for the energy providing reactions. It is a strong kidney tonic and is also considered the best for sexual. It is commonly referred to as Indian Viagra. Thus producing a strong erection in males. It has beneficial liver protecting effects that balances the cholesterol and sugar levels in the body. It acts as an adaptogenic agent that helps the body to cope with stress causing environment. Therefore, it is also considered as an anti-stress agent. It improves the functioning of pancreas, increases the blood circulation and provides strength to the digestive system. It is also used for the treatment of hypothyroidism as it controls the activity of thyroid gland. In brief it can be said that Shilajeet is highly beneficial for general body health, strengthening of immune system, arthritis, hypertension, anti-aging, controlling blood sugar levels, improved brain functioning, obesity, bone and tissue healing, kidney problems, urinary tract problems and injury healing.
MORE ABOUT SHILAJEET
- Shilajeet fastens the progression of protein and nuclei acid metabolism and excite energy providing reactions that are needed for carrying out day to day activities.
- Shilajeet also increases the central energy (oja, the essence of energy) responsible for your sexual and spiritual power.
- Shilajeet is also comprehensively used in the cure of diabetes mellitus (DM) and normalizes the blood glucose level
- Shilajeet supports the movement of vitamins and minerals, mostly that of calcium (Ca), phosphorous (P), and magnesium (Mg) into muscles and bones to make them muscular and endurable.
- Shilajeet raises the immunity of the body to fight against external agents that are responsible for causing diseases in our body.
- Shilajeet is very much prescribed to the patients who are weak or have been over coming from long-drawn-out sickness or from any surgical procedure.
- Shilajeet is very efficient in treating arthritic conditions like amavata or rheumatoid arthritis (RA), sandhigata vata or osteoarthritis (OA), vatarakta or gouty arthritis and other joint related difficulty.
- Shilajeet is very helpful in easing from the agony of LBP i.e. lower back pain.
- Shilajeet works as an anti-inflammatory agent due to its similar pharmacological properties like that of betamethasone, a glucocortocoid without causing any side effects.
- Shilajeet helps in intensification of our nervous system there by very helpful in curing nervine diseases like paralysis, hemiplegia etc.
- Shilajeet is also helpful in curing various mental diseases like depression, stress, epilepsy, convulsions and mental tiredness.
- Shilajeet is also capable of curing conditions like piles, fissures and anal fistulas
- Shilajeet helps in purifying blood as it has the anti microbial properties.
- Shilajeet helps in increasing the strength and stamina in males. It works as an aphrodisiac agent and male health enhancer thereby helps in raising the sperm count and also helps in improving their quality.
- Shilajeet helps in scrapping away of extra adipose tissue (related to fat) piled up in your body thus helps in providing slim, beautiful and healthy looks.
- As the Shilajeet has ushna (hot) virya (potency), it is very helpful in repressing pain thereby helps in relieving from all the diseases that is being caused by vata vitiation.
- Shilajeet is a powerful anti aging agent thus helps in delaying the aging process in the body.
Some useful information regarding Shilajeet
Shilajeet (Mineral Pitch and Black Pitch in English) is a herbo-mineral herb that oozes out of the cracks in the mountains generally in the summer season. As per the references available to Mineralogy, Shilajeet is oxygenated hydrocarbon of diverse types, which is Amorphous is nature G=1-1.8, luster is that of Black Pitch, that has a melting pint of 90-1000 degree Celsius and burns with bright flame. It is soluble in turpentine oil. It is a result of high degree of coalification that grade into Kerogen shale and eventually to petroleum. Shilajeet is liquidifies and gets converted into liquid state which is rich in rich in humic acid due to vegetal substance resulting from roots. In nature it takes place in regions of coalification subjugated by abundant vegetation like Himalayan region of India. As per these references, Shilajeet not found in Chhattisgarh, a rich diversified state in India. In ancient Indian texts that are related to diverse systems of medicine in India, Shilajeet holds a prestigious place. As per these texts, every disease present on this planet can be cured successfully with the help of this wonder herb named Shilajeet. It is also used as aphrodisiac or the sex enhancer. It’s anti-ageing or anti oxidant actions have also been reported. In India, it is widely available in Himalayan range.
Many herb collectors maintain that in various parts of India other than Himalaya, it is there in nature but the specialist do not agree with them. Shilajeet is considered as rich man's drug. For poor people, for Shilajeet many false materials are existing and due to lack of knowledge regarding correct recognition, the poor are using wrong material materials with great slaughter to their health and body. We at herbal care India has the best quality Shilajeet that is tested by government of India. The Shilajeet available with us is highly pure and we obtain this from Himalayan region and then it is tested and purified.
The traditional ayurvedic doctors of India are well awake of medicinal properties and uses of Shilajeet. I have listed out over 3000 traditional ayurvedic physicians who are using Shilajeet to treat their patients.
In ancient ayurvedic texts, two types of drying of Shilajeet is mentioned. Firstly is the sun drying and second is drying through the aid of fire. The first or the previous method is slow process but one must prefer this, as in fire drying, many properties are lost or evaporated.