Fatty Liver is a very common liver disease where there is accumulation of fatty cells in the liver. Liver with fat is normal but having more than 5 to 10 percent is characterized by fatty liver. Fatty liver has no symptoms often and doesn't cause any damage.
Liver is very important organ that helps in digestion. It has got complex functions including manufacture proteins, albumin, and blood clotting factors, stores and process fats, metabolize and store carbohydrates, secrets bile, separate the waste products etc.
It is situated below rib cage at right side of abdomen.
The main aim of Ayurveda is to cleanse the body of toxins, re-establish the harmony and balance for optimal health. Due to over consumption of junk, packed and unhealthy diet, people are more prone to have with fatty liver.
How fatty liver is diagnosed?
Fatty liver can be diagnosed with simple blood screening. In LFT, there is increase in liver enzymes that shows person has fatty liver. Images of liver can also be obtained by CT scan and Ultrasound. Liver biopsy can be performed to study the severity of liver's fatty cells.
Causes for Fatty Liver
- Alcohol consumption
- Unhealthy diet, more consumption of sticky, junk foods, more non veg etc.
- Other life style changes
- Some medicines
- Metabolic disorders
Symptoms of Fatty Liver
The fatty liver condition is well portrayed by the following symptoms:-
- Retention of fluid
- Mental unbalance
- Unhealthy diet
- Inactive life style
Planet Ayurveda's nutritional supplements for healthy liver
1. Yakritplihantak Churna
This is a wonderful formulation by Planet Ayurveda. It is a blend of ingredients like Bhumi amalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Makoy (Solanum nigrum), Kaalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) etc. Yakritplihantak churna can be taken in the dose of 1 tsp. twice daily with plain water after meals. Regular intake helps to maintain body's physical energies like Vata, Pitta and Kapha and supports healthy digestion.
2. Liver Detox Formula
It is a blend of ingredients like Bhumi amalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Makoy (Solanum nigrum) Kaasni (Cichorium intybus) etc. Liver detox capsules can be taken in the dose of 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals. It helps to balance healthy metabolism.
3. Echinaecia Capsules
Echinaecia Capsules are packed with pure extract of Echinaecia or called Kaalmegh in Sanskrit. It can be taken in the dose of 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals. It helps to maintain healthy liver and over all body organs.
4. Phyllanthus Niruri
Phyllanthus Niruri Capsules are packed with pure extract of bhumi amalaki. It can be taken in the dose of 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals. It helps to maintain healthy defense mechanism.
- Yakritplihantak Churna – 1 tsp twice daily with plain water after meal
- Liver Detox Formula – 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Indian Echinacea - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
Where to buy Fatty Liver Care Pack?
To buy Fatty Liver Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/fatty-liver-care-pack.html
- Avoid all sticky food items (refined flour, bakery products, rice, curd, and bananas etc.)
- Avoid packaged foods and beverages, fried and junk food, non veg. and all sour fruits and food items.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Choose all vegetables which are growing on climbers – Pumpkin, long gourd, round gourds, bottle gourds. You can use them to make soup or juice and also use them as vegetables.
- Beetroot, papaya, carrots, radish are good to have.
- Drink fresh Coconut water.