Herbal Remedies to Treat Vaginal Problems
Bacterial vaginosis or vaginal bacteriosis is a usual vaginal infection that mostly occurs in the women of motherhood age. Its mild septicity caused due to the bacteria. There are two types' bacteria that are present in the vagina. The good ones help in blocking the bad ones and delimit their growth. In bacterial vaginosis, the equation of the good and the bad becomes unbalanced and the problem arises because the bad bacteria overtake the number of good bacteria. This is a minor problem and does not last longer but may cause serious complications. There are no such actual reasons for this problems but still having one or more or a new sex partner may raise the chances of getting it.
Main reasons of acquiring bacterial vaginosis are as follows:
- Having sex with multiple or new sex partners every time
- Women using contraceptive devices those fit inside the vagina
- Use of scented soaps, bubble baths and antiseptic, liquids
- Use of vaginal deodorants
- Use of hard cleansers for washing underwear's
- Use of water or other lotions for washing the vagina
- According to Ayurveda vata is the main cause of this problem
- Another ayurvedic cause of this is kapha which is the dosha in the ayurvedic language
- The last cause according to ayurvedic concept is the pitta
The symptoms of BV or bacterial vaginosis are as following
- Thin vaginal discharge which is greyish or white in color
- Foul or unpleasant smell from the vagina
- The vaginal odor is noticed after the sexual intercourse
Complications that arise due to BV
- Premature birth and low weight babies are the main complication of BV.
- BV can cause infections in the pelvic areas and the fallopian tube that can lead to infertility.
- This disease can make women susceptible to the sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV and other infections.
Yeast is a fungus that commonly resides in the vagina. This infection is caused due to the growth of more and more yeast cells on the vagina. These infections are not serious but can bother a lot. The reason behind this infection is a type of yeast that is candida albicans. Healthy vagina has many bacteria on it one of them is lactobacillus, which keeps the yeast under control. The yeast infection can cause serious symptoms if not taken proper care of it.
Causes of yeast infection are as following
- This infection arises when new yeast is introduced in the vagina or the amount of vaginal yeast increases.
- It also occurs due to injury in the inner vagina mostly after chemotherapy.
- Women having weak immune system or the women who take cortisone medications are prone to the infection
- Oral contraceptives, douches and diabetes are also the prominent reason of yeast infection.
Symptoms of the yeast infections are as follows
- The symptom includes thick and odorless discharge that is gray in color
- The consistency of the discharge is like cottage cheese
- Intense itching and burning sensation in the vaginal area
- Pain while having sex
- Burning and pain during urination
- Soreness and swelling of the vaginal part
Complications of yeast infection
- This infection causes pain in the vulva
- It is recurrent in nature and interrupt sexual action
- If it is left untreated, the yeast may travel to other organs of the body as it is mixed with blood
- It causes pregnancy risks when it reaches the advanced level
Vaginal discharge is an important part of women's reproductive cycle. The fluid of this discharge throws dead cells and bacteria out of the body. This discharge depends on many situations such as breastfeeding, ovulating etc. The color and the smell also vary from time to time. The change in the normal bacteria in the vagina causes an abnormal discharge that can affect the color texture and the smell of this discharge. However, the regular unusual discharge may cause itching and burning sensation in the vaginal areas and can lead to many other infections.
Causes of white discharge are as follows
- Use of Antibiotic or steroid
- Sex with more than one person
- Side effects of birth control pills
- Irritation around the vagina
- Suffering from Diabetes
- Unprotected sex
- Contracting and dryness in vaginal walls
Symptoms of white discharge are as follows:
- The ejection accompanied is normally of fishy odor
- Uneasiness during urination and vaginal interaction
- Burning and irritationin the vaginal place
- Discomfort and pain in urination
Complications of white discharge are as follows:
- White discharge from the vagina can lead to miscarriage and other pregnancy problems
- This disorder also leads to ovarian problems
- The affected person can lose her natural resistance power to infections that occur in vagina
- It also leads to tumors, hormonal change and vaginal cancer
The modern thought towards BV is nothing but treating it in an efficient and effective manner. Although, the symptoms of this disease are mild and easy to cope with, still they require proper attention towards it. It affects the lifestyle of women because it is extremely smelly and uncomfortable. The modern care of this disease includes three phases - diagnosis, treatment and prevention. There are many drugs, which are associated with the care of BV and the modern techniques involve surgery. In this, a swab is taken from inside the vagina and then the swab is tested for further medication. These medications are also similar in the cases of yeast infection and white discharge.
Herbal remedies to treat bacterial vaginosis
Planet Ayurveda delivers remarkable herbal medication for bacterial vaginosis. They use a lot of herbs to prepare the combo pack, BV pack. The various natural herbs are combined together to form the excellent herbal remedies for the disease. This pack aids in treating the Bacterial vaginosis symptoms and complications. The package has no side effects and is completely natural and vegetarian.
BV Support Pack
How To Use?
- Neem Capsules : 1 morning evening with plain water.
- Pradrantak Chunra : 1 spoon daily with plain water.
- Nirgundi Oil : External Use as Directed By Physician.
- Gandhak Rasayan : 2 tab morning evening with plain water.
Components of the Package
1. Gandhak rasayan
It is mainly the sulphur element in its pure form, which is available in nature. Sulphur draws moisture to the skin from the atmosphere and helps to maintain it. It removes the dead cells and makes it look healthier. It also removes toxins and provides relief from inflammation. It treats all types of microbial infections, which occur in the body in a healthy way.
Dosage: 2 tablets with plain water twice or thrice a day after meals
2. Pradrantak churna
It is an efficient medicine for treating painful menstrual cycles, ovarian cysts and other symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis. It decreases the burning and painful sensations in the vaginal areas. It is a mixture of a lot of Ayurvedic herbs. It treats uterine fibroids, irregular menstrual cycle and bleeding and other problems associated to vagina.
Dosage: 1 full tsp. twice or thrice a day with plain water but only after meals
3. Neem capsules
Neem is a natural herb, which is very helpful to treat infections. It contains antioxidant, antiseptic, antibiotic, antimicrobial properties and boosts the immune system of the patients. These care dryness, rashes and irritation. These also treat urinary disorders and other related problems.
Dosage: 1-2 capsule twice a day with plain water after meals
4. Nirgundi oil
This herbal remedy helps to care women related disorders. It has flavonoids, vitexin, acubin, eurostoside and other essential chemical compounds. It also has controlling and regulating impacts on the reproductive system of the women. It helps in regularizing the menstrual cycle and is highly effective during pregnancy. It provides solution to menstrual disorders, amenorrhea, pains, irritations and many other complications.
Usage: For external application.
These are some of the herbal remedies for treating Bacterial Vaginosis and other similar complications. They help to get rid of the microbes and treat infections away.
Where to buy BV Support Pack?
To buy BV Support Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com