Home Remedies for Arteriosclerosis
Arteriosclerosis is defined as a process, which is characterized by thickened arterial walls in the human body. This happens mainly due to the deposition of the cholesterol in the arterial walls. Arteriosclerosis is also known as Atherosclerosis. It poses huge threat on the functionality of the heart. Also, the cardio-vascular system is highly endangered and the process of blood circulation is severely affected. It may also become a life-threatening issue. The major causes of arteriosclerosis are lack of balanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and emotional stress. This disorder leads to stroke, blood clot, paralysis, memory loss and even death.
Effective home remedies to treat arteriosclerosis
Here are some home remedies, which are highly effective to treat this dangerous condition of arteriosclerosis. These are as follows:-
- Arjun – Terminalia arjuna is wonderful herb for heart and all its complications.
- You may get arjuna tree in your surroundings, collect bark and make powder.
- Consume in 500 mg quantity two times a day after meal.
- Or boil its bark in water to make fresh decocotion, drink twice daily.
- Honey is highly recommended for people suffering from cardio vascular disorder.
- It has a lot of therapeutic properties, which help in the effective functionality of heart and other related body organs.
- 1 tsp. of honey early in the morning in empty stomach works wonders to treat the chronic situation of arteriosclerosis.
- Or you can add 1tsp honey in 1 glass of warm water along with 1tsp lemon juice.
- Garlic is also known for its tremendous medicinal properties.
- It contains anti-inflammatory, anti-stress and many other properties.
- It prevents the deposition of cholesterol in the blood vessels.
- It also prevents the normal working of the circulatory system.
- Garlic must be included in daily diet either in raw form or in cooked form to reap its benefits.
- Have in early morning empty stomach for better results.
4. Turmeric with milk
- Add half tsp of pure turmeric in glass of milk to consume daily.
- Practice this home remedy at regular basis.
- Parsley is another important component, which helps in the treatment of the arteriosclerosis.
- It strengthens the vascular system of the body and the arterial walls and blood capillaries.
- It helps in maintaining the blood vessels in the healthy condition and alleviates the symptoms of various cardiological problems effectively.
Besides these home remedies, it is important to carry out some amount of physical activities on a daily basis. Also, drinking a lot of water is highly recommended. Follow these home remedies and the tips and lead a healthy life.