Kidney Stones Ayurvedic Treatment
Kidney stones are hard, stone-like masses that can form in one or both kidneys. Also known as nephrolithiasis, urolithiasis or renal calculi. They vary in size from as small as a grain of sand to as large as a golf ball. Kidney stones typically leave the body in the urine stream; if they grow relatively large before passing, their jagged crystalline shape can cause severe pain in the ureters and urethra. Kidney stones form when the salts and minerals that are normally found in the urine become out of balance. Different kinds of kidney stones are formed from salts in the urine. Consumption of too much calcium can aggravate the development of kidney stones, since the most common type of stone is calcium oxalate.
Doctors often use term Nephrolithiasis, Urolithiasis or renal calculi to describe kidney stones. Talking in terms of why do people get kidney stones? Different researches exhibit different thoughts.
Some of the widely accepted causes for kidney stones are:
- Excess of calcium in the body
- Genetic factor also is one of the important factors
- Urinary and kidney diseases and infections
- Certain food consumption such as oxalates food, alcohols and other alkaline fluids etc. aggravate kidney stones
- Chronic Disease such as Gout, Hypercalciuria and high blood pressure
- Stomach and intestinal inflammatory disease
- Medications may also be a reason of stone
Treating kidney stones with herbal supplements is a date back medication in Ayurvedic sciences. People often helped themselves in kidney stones by consuming herbal supplements. However a person may not interrupt with his regular treatment in order to comply with herbs without doctor advice. As herbs intake doesn’t conflict with treatment, so these herbs can be taken as a supplements to regular drugs. The Ayurvedic Medicines exhibits herbs such as Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Cornsilk (Zea mays) etc, which are highly beneficial in kidney stones and have property of stone breaker. Consumed regularly, these supplements help in breaking the stones saving you from the ordeal of surgery. Stones once broken are passed in urine and patient gets rid from those stones.
Kidney stones are solid crystalline mass accumulated in kidney. Generally there are certain salts, minerals and chemicals present in the urine which prevents the formation of these crystalline masses known as Kidney stones. But in some people these salts get out of balance inhibiting the working as required and results into kidney stones. In medical terminology this disease is also known as Nephrolithiasis, Urolithiasis or renal calculi.
Though there are no quite vivid causes behind the disease but person who are more at risk should take care of certain factors as a precaution. The first and prior step towards prevention to disease is drinking enough liquid. A person should drink plenty of water in a daytime and should avoid eating calcium rich products like dairy, poultry etc. Tablet intake of calcium should highly be avoided.
When stones are small in size it is likely that they pass in urine. Ayurvedic Medication brings treatment to facilitate the passing of stone in urine. Sometimes, if the herbs are taken in right proportionate then even kidney stones can be broken down in order to get easy passing through urine.
Herbal Remedy for Kidney Failure
The herbs lke Punarnava, Varuna, Tribulus, Shigru, Apamarg etc. are described in ancient Ayurveda texts - 5000 B.C old system of healing practised in India. These herbs are excellent to revive kidney failure and lower down swelling, reduce volume of accumulated fluid and thereby increasing the chances of revival of kidneys.
Our Product Mutrakrichantak contains all these herbs. The kidney failure responds within 5-7 days of regular consumption of this herbal supplement in the dosage of 1-2 teaspoonfuls twice daily. This is purely a herbal product containing no preservatives or chemicals.
Mutrakrichantak Churna is a safe and effective combination of kidney supporting herbs used in Ayurveda since 5000 B.C. for painful urinary conditions and inflammations. It is useful in kidney stones, urinary tract infections, high uric acid, high urea and creatinine levels. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and are effective in urinary tract infections, ureteric stones, and painful micturition. The powder is also recommended in chronic kidney failure and in dialysis patients. It acts as a diuretic while providing natural anti-oxidants and nutrition to the body. Varun and Apamarg are wonderful treatment for prostate enlargement Tribulus is famous for it's nutritive function and Shirish is considered in Ayurveda as best anti allergic. Boerrhavia diffusa acts as diuretic with 5 Grassroots.The combination works as a best herbal combination to avoid dialysis due to kidney failure.
Herbs in Mutra-Krich-Antak Churna
Mutrakrichantak is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
- Serving Size or Dosage
- 3 to 6 gm herbs powder (1 teaspoonful twice daily)
- Servings Per container - 40-60
Uses of Mutrakrichantak Churna
- Kidney failure
- Kidney Stones
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Urethral Strictures,
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Acute or Chronic Renal Failure
- Increased Urea and Creatinine
Ingredient of Mutrakrichantak Churna
|S. No.||International Name||Common Name||Parts||Quantity (190 gm)|
|1||Crateva nurvala||Varun||Roots||30 gm|
|2||Boerhavia diffusa||Punarnava||Roots||30 gm|
|3||Tribulus terrestris||Gokshur||Whole||30 gm|
|4||Chicorium intybus||Kaasni||Leaves||30 gm|
|5||Phyllanthus niruri||Bhumi Amla||Whole||20 gm|
|6||Albezzia lebbok||Shirish||Bark||20 gm|
|7||Moringa oleifera||Shigru||Bark||20 gm|
|8||Achyranthes aspera||Apamarg||Fruits/Seeds||10 gm|
Mutrakrichantak herbal mixture is one of the best herbal remedies for kidney failure. It brings down urea and creatinine levels quickly. This makes it an excellent herbal product for kidney care and avoid dialysis. The various herbs in Kidney support are described in ancient texts and are very effective to regenerate kidney cells or failing nephrons. It helps in normalizing the filter function of the kidney and make kidney support as one of the best herbal remedies for kidney care.
1. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava is commonly called 'hogweed' and it is very useful herbal diuretic. It induces micturition and relieves painful micturition. It also helps in removing excess water from the body due to kidney failure. It does not cause any side effects. We have used the herbal extract of this herb, which is described in ancient texts as best natural remedy for kidney failure.
2. Varun (Crataeva nurvala): This is another excellent care for kidney failure. It is commonly known as 'Caper' and is used in Ayurveda for urinary tract infections and to break down renal stones. It is very effective for obstruction in urinary tract and helps in removing the renal stones. Varun helps in relieving swelling and excess fluid accumulation due to kidney failure.
3. Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): Tribulus terrestris is used as a diuretic and herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is sold as a power and stamina enhancer all around the world. It also increases the sperm count and sexual vigor and stamina. It clears away the obstruction in the urinary tract and is also act as anti-infective. It gives strength to the kidney cells and helps in regenerating them. It also helps to avoid dialysis.
4. Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): This is a very common weed and is commonly called ‘Chicory'. It is a very good alkaliser and also gives strength to the kidneys. Kaasni is used in Ayurveda for its benefits in acute and chronic kidney failure. It is useful in Nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and other conditions leading to kidney failure.
These herbal remedies are not only useful to avoid dialysis but also to prevent kidney failure due to any other reason. Generally the reason for kidney failure is Diabetes. These herbal remedies are also useful in diabetes and help in controlling the sugar and the sugar controlling medicines to act in a better way, without causing any steep fall in sugar levels.
Where to buy Mutrakrichantak Churna?
To buy Mutrakrichantak Churna, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/mutrakrichantak-churna.html
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY FAILURE
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 tablespoonful once daily, with plain water, after meals or boil 1 tablespoonful powder in 400 ml water, boil it un till the water remains 50 ml, consume once daily. Make fresh every time.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water
All the produts can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
Where to buy Revive Kidneys Pack?
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/revive-kidneys-pack.html