Ayurvedic Treatment of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are hard, stone-like masses that can form in one or both kidneys. Also known as nephrolithiasis, urolithiasis or renal calculi. They vary in size from as small as a grain of sand to as large as a golf ball. Kidney stones typically leave the body in the urine stream; if they grow relatively large before passing, their jagged crystalline shape can cause severe pain in the ureters and urethra. Kidney stones form when the salts and minerals that are normally found in the urine become out of balance. Different kinds of kidney stones are formed from salts in the urine. Consumption of too much calcium can aggravate the development of kidney stones, since the most common type of stone is calcium oxalate.
Doctors often use term Nephrolithiasis, Urolithiasis or renal calculi to describe kidney stones. Talking in terms of why do people get kidney stones? Different researches exhibit different thoughts.
Some of the widely accepted causes for kidney stones are:
- Excess of calcium in the body
- Genetic factor also is one of the important factors
- Urinary and kidney diseases and infections
- Certain food consumption such as oxalates food, alcohols and other alkaline fluids etc. aggravate kidney stones
- Chronic Disease such as Gout, Hypercalciuria and high blood pressure
- Stomach and intestinal inflammatory disease
- Medications may also be a reason of stone
Treating kidney stones with herbal supplements is a date back medication in Ayurvedic sciences. People often helped themselves in kidney stones by consuming herbal supplements. However a person may not interrupt with his regular treatment in order to comply with herbs without doctor advice. As herbs intake doesn’t conflict with treatment, so these herbs can be taken as a supplements to regular drugs. The Ayurvedic Medicines exhibits herbs such as Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Cornsilk (Zea mays) etc, which are highly beneficial in kidney stones and have property of stone breaker. Consumed regularly, these supplements help in breaking the stones saving you from the ordeal of surgery. Stones once broken are passed in urine and patient gets rid from those stones.
Kidney stones are solid crystalline mass accumulated in kidney. Generally there are certain salts, minerals and chemicals present in the urine which prevents the formation of these crystalline masses known as Kidney stones. But in some people these salts get out of balance inhibiting the working as required and results into kidney stones. In medical terminology this disease is also known as Nephrolithiasis, Urolithiasis or renal calculi.
Though there are no quite vivid causes behind the disease but person who are more at risk should take care of certain factors as a precaution. The first and prior step towards prevention to disease is drinking enough liquid. A person should drink plenty of water in a daytime and should avoid eating calcium rich products like dairy, poultry etc. Tablet intake of calcium should highly be avoided.
When stones are small in size it is likely that they pass in urine. Ayurvedic Medication brings treatment to facilitate the passing of stone in urine. Sometimes, if the herbs are taken in right proportionate then even kidney stones can be broken down in order to get easy passing through urine.
Herbal Remedies for Kidney Stones
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidneys Pack for ayurvedic treatment of kidney stones. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water.
All the produts can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
Where to buy Revive Kidneys Pack?
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/revive-kidneys-pack.html