Leucorrhoea, Bacterial Vaginosis & Yeast infections - Treatment in Ayurveda
All three Leucorrhoea, Bacterial Vaginosis, Yeast infections do get permanent treatment because Ayurvedic remedies are best for disease prevention and care. As by large number of studies showed Ayurveda is best in sexual problems or disorders. An Ancient System of Ayurvedic medicines focuses on holistic health rather than just physical health. The basis of Ayurvedic treatment are on doshas & elements.
Brief Description on Bacterial Vaginosis
The other name of itis called Vaginal Bacteriosis. By Pathophysiological consideration due to lesser amount of lactobacilli in vaginal flora increases a number of bacteria which results in vaginal infections. Bacterial Vaginosis is not harmful but it disturbs the body system by producing various number of symptoms. A regular evaluation for other serious infections should be done infections like Chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Epidemiology and Results:
Sources have given Results that the percentage of infections in women depends on their different state like in pregnant women 25% are effected,60% in sexually transmitted disease (STD) in U.S.
Are Bacterial Vaginosis sexually Transmitted Disease or not?
No, it is not considered as sexually transmitted disease because it occurs in vagina and in females who are sexually involved with different partners as a result males cannot get infection.
Duration of Treatment and their side effects due to modern medications:
In modern, the treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis patient may get relief within a week if she takes regular antibiotics. But taking them regularly don't eradicate the problem rather causes some other infections like vaginal yeast infections. So, people are now looking for some natural remedies which will help them in improving the health other than deteoration in health.
Natural Remedies for Leucorrhoea, Bacterial Vaginosis, Yeast Infections
- Citrus Fruits: These fruits are very helpful in strengthening the immune system so that preventing infections.
- Golden Seal: It is very effective for destroying bacterial infections by application.
- Black Walnut: It application in vagina cures bacterial vaginosis.
- Tea Bag: Immerse a tea bag in water and place in cool temperature than after some time put it in vagina so, that itching will resolve.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: This solution with water is used in the form of suppository in vagina.
- Warm Water Bath: Regular use of it helps to get rid off vaginal infections.
- Milk and Turmeric: By drinking its combination every day clears up the infections.
Can bacterial infections are avoided?
Yes, we can avoid bacterial infections by following things below:
- Avoid Sprays
- Avoid hard drinks
- Avoid cosmetics
- Avoid devices and pills to prevent pregnancy
- Avoid silk clothing
- Sexual Contact with more than one partner should be avoided
General views about Vaginal Yeast Infections:
These infections are common in females. The other name of yeast infections are called Candidiasis. Pathophysiologically yeast lives symbiotically in vagina but its number imbalances during infection. These types of infections are usually easily treatable by giving home treatment or remedies. Yeast infections are caused by fungus candida. It is also associated with severe itching, swelling with irritation.
Reasons for Imbalance in growth of yeast:
- Feeble immunity
- Pregnant females
- Intake of large quantity of antibiotics
- Bad food habits
- Disturbances in hormonal system
- Stressfull conditions
- Improper sleep
Treatment of Yeast Infections by Modern Aspect:
- Advise Antifungal cream, ointment etc for about 2-3 days.
- Prescribed antifungal medications used are Gynazle, Lotrimin, Monistat, and Terazol.
- Oral medication like Diflucan 1OD (once a time in a day)
Women should make sure to follow up with the doctor to inspect weather the medicine worked or not. A follow-up will also be necessary because chances of reemission of symptoms are their.
Why in childbearing age, Women are commonly more prone to Leucorrhoea Like symptoms?
Leucorrhoea is mainly characterized by coming out of white discharge from vagina with foul smelling as due to foul smelling women feel embarrassed by this condition. This condition has been experienced by women at all ages. So, female feel shy while discussing this problem to anyone that is why treatment for white discharge is little challenging. Thus the fact about why females genitals are easily getting infections because mostly they are more wet due to tendency for more sweating in that area.
Is it possible for men to suffer from Leucorrhoea symptoms?
As Leucorrhoea causes discomfort with several symptoms like headache, vaginal discharge, foul smelling, pain in stomach and constipation. Due to continuous discomfort and embarrassment a women feel immediate treatment at very early stages so that it helps in preventing from worst conditions. However many women are thinking of taking home treatment to handle white discharge like symptoms. So out of it recognization of symptoms is very important for that condition. There is not only one reason to cause Leucorrhoea symptoms .People are having false myth that inadequate hygienic habits is the most common symptom for Leucorrhoea. There are number of reasons which will results in symptoms that are improper food habits, release of toxins increases in the body, sexually transmitted diseases.
As we talk about physiological Leucorrhoea condition it gives indication about a female pregnancy. This condition occurs due to imbalance or changes in hormonal levels but during a pregnancy if symptoms with white discharge occur it is very important to take consultation by Doctor.
As studies have found that men also show several several genital infections but because Leucorrhoea occurs in vagina only so it is prevalent primarily in women not in men.
What are the measures to be taken to prevent its manifestations?
- Correction in Diet: Oily or fried food, sugary food, canned drinks; intake of tea, coffee should be avoided.
- Body Workout: Proper exercise or taking fresh air and sunshine should be there on regular basis for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Diet to be taken: Intake of fresh fruits or in juices form should be taken daily use of fresh vegetables in diet. Seeds, nuts, grains are also added in your diet.
Ayurvedic remedies for Leucorrhoea, Bacterial Vaginosis and Yeast Infections Treatment
As you all know herbs do very well in treating and curing ailments and increasing the wellbeing of an individual. Our Phytopharmaceuticals manufactures all products for every disease related to child, women, men or old age people at any stage. We have one of our product which is used by many women for Bacterial Vaginosis called BV Support Pack. This is a very popular product used all over the world and with different communities.
BV Support Pack
How To Use?
- Neem Capsules : 1 morning evening with plain water.
- Pradrantak Chunra : 1 spoon daily with plain water.
- Nirgundi Oil : External Use as Directed By Physician.
- Gandhak Rasayan : 2 tab morning evening with plain water.
Where to buy BV Support Pack?
To buy BV Support Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com
Benefits of BV Care Pack
- Effective in reducing itching
- Stops white discharge in excess
- Balances disturbed female hormones
- No side effects