Gokshuradi Churna - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Gokshuradi Churna is an herbal formulation in the form of powder. It is helpful in treating urinary disorders and inflammation. It helps in calming Vata and Kapha doshas.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shunthi and Ardraka (Zingiber officinalis) (wet and dry ginger)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
Method of Preparation
Clean, dry and grind all the ingredients separately to obtain a fine powder. After that, mix all the herbal powders till homogenous and store it in a clean and dry bottle away from heat and moisture.
1 to 2 grams along with honey twice daily after meals or as prescribed by your physician.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Urinary disorders
There are no reported side effects with this medicine.