Grahani Kapata Rasa - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference: Ayurved Sarsangrah, edition 17, page no - 282
Grahani Kapata Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine available in the tablet form. This medicine is given to treat the all digestive problems like diarrhea, abdomen pain, and blood in stools etc. It balances the tridoshas – vata, pitta and kapha in body.
- Shudh para (Purified Mercury) – 24 gm
- Shudh gandhak (Purified Sulphur) – 120 gm
- Shudh afeem – 48 gm
- Kaudi bhasma – 84 gm
- Shudh bachnag - 12 gm
- Kali marich (black pepper) - 96 gm
- Shudh dhatoora seeds – 240 gm
Method of Preparation
Firstly kajjali of para – gandhak is prepared and then rest of ingredients are mixed to make the tablets of 125 mg.
Take 1-2 tablets with one gram powder of cumin mixed in honey.
- Abdomen pain
- Blood in loose motion
- Burning sensation during defecation
Take this medicine only under medical supervision.