It makes to feel really helpless when facing a disease like ulcerative colitis along with troublesome symptoms.
Good news is that changes in your diet and lifestyle along with ulcerative colitis natural treatment, it is possible to control the symptoms.
- Ulcerative colitis is a common chronic inflammatory condition of bowel which causes long lasting inflammation of GIT.
- Inflammation of area around the anus is involved.
- Rectal bleeding may be the only sign present in most of cases.
- Others symptoms are rectal pain, abdominal cramps, bloody diarrhea etc.
EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES
- Tender coconut water soothes the soft mucosa of the colon and hence it is very helpful.
- Drink buttermilk mixed with water daily as it is very effective in the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
- Eat ripe bananas to treat ulcerative colitis because these are smooth, easy to digest and relieves constipation.
- Juices of papaya, raw cabbage, carrot are really beneficial. Have these with adding little boiled water.
- Boil outer layer of pomegranate in water to prepare decoction. Take this decoction every day for few days.
- Eat healthy and Avoid hot and spicy food.
- Say totally no to tobacco and alcohol.
- Small diet with frequent meals of soft cooked or steamed vegetables, rice are advised to take.
- A person suffering from ulcerative colitis can do regular recommended exercise.