Reference: Siddha Bheshaja Manimala
Kamchudamani Ras is a classical preparation containing herbs and mineral in tablet form. This Ayurvedic medicine useful as aphrodisiac therapy and relieve Premature Ejaculation.
Ingredients and Method of Preparation
- Mauktika Bhasma (Pearl Bhasma)
- Hemamakshika Bhasma (Bhasma of Copper pyrite)
- Swarna Bhasma (Gold Bhasma)
- Vanga (Tin Bhasma)
- Rajata Bhasma (Silver Bhasma)
- Japatri, Jatiphala (Myritica fragrans) – Leaves and fruits of Nutmeg
- Lavanga (Clove) (Syzigium aromaticum )
- Twak (Cinnamon) (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Patra (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Ela (Cardamom) (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Nagakeshara (Mesua ferrea)
Consume 1-2 tablets 1-2 times daily before or after having meals along with milk or as suggested by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This ayurvedic medicine is useful as natural aphrodisiac.
- It can even treat Premature Ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction.
- Also reduces swelling and solve the Urinary problems and Indigestion
Contraindications/ Side Effects
- This Ayurvedic medicine must be consumed under strict directions only.
- Its self-medication might be unsafe.
- It is better to avoid in children and pregnant ladies.
- It's over dose might results in side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Have this medicine under recommended dose and specified period of time.