Kapha Chintamani Rasa
Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali Kapharoga Chikitsa 2/10.
Kapha Chintamani Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in respiratory conditions and arthritis.
Equal quantities of herbal powders of:-
- Hingula - Purified Cinnabar - 10gm
- Indrayava - Seeds of Holarrhena antidysenterica - 10gm
- Tankana - Purified Borax - 10gm
- Trailokya beeja - Seed of Cannabis indica -10gm
- Maricha - Black pepper - Piper nigrum - 10gm
- Ras sindura - 30 parts
How to Make?
All ingredients are mixed with ginger juice and pills are made.
1 - 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Vata imbalance diseases such as arthritis, paralysis etc.
- Respiratory conditions such as cough, cold, bronchitis etc.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Over dosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.