Putapakwa Visham Jwarantak Lauh
Reference: Rasendra Sara Sangraha, Jvaradhikara.
Putapakwa Visham Jwarantak Lauh is classical formulation that pacifies pitta and Kapha and is herbo-mineral formulation in Ayurveda. This Ayurvedic medicine is tridoshnashk. It acts as antiperiodic and diaphoretic Ayurvedic agent. This medicine is useful in treating fevers.
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury) 4 Parts
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified sulphur) 4 Parts
- Hema (Svarna) bhasma 1 Parts
- Lauha Bhasma 8 Parts
- Tamra Bhasma 8 Parts
- Abhraka Bhasma 8 Parts
- Vanga Bhasma 2 Parts
- Pravala Bhasma 2 Parts
- Mukta Bhasma 1 Parts
- Shankha Bhasma 1 Parts
- Shukti Bhasma 1 Parts
Method of Preparation
Prepare parpati by mixing parad and Gandhak. Then all other ingredients are mixed together and after drying keep this one in the Samputha of Mukta shukti and Laghu Putha is given. After the Putha, The shells are removed and then Bhasma alone is taken.
Consume 65 mg-125 mg with Tulsi leaves juice/ Pippali/ roasted Hingu asafoetida / Saindhava Lavana + honey, followed by hot water.
- This Ayurvedic medicine is useful in every type of fever and chronic fever.
- It also good to improve digestion.
- It is also efficient in treating anemia.
- It is a beneficial Ayurvedic remedy for liver.
- It improves strength and cures weakness.
- It cures impaired digestion and metabolism.
Contraindications / Side Effects
- This Ayurvedic medicine must be consumed under strict directions only.
- Avoid its self-medication and over dose as it might be unsafe.
- It is better to avoid in children.