Here we are discussing about urinary tract infections. These days it has become major problem of women as compare to men. Pregnant women are vulnerable to these infections than other women. It is important to concern a doctor because it leads to serious health complications like damage to kidney, low weight of infants and sepsis. So proper medications are required. But it has been observed that Allopathic medicines result in serious health side effects. Here is a solution for the people who are suffering from the side effects of Allopathic medicines, YES we are talking about Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient science in India for the treatment of diseases without any side effects.
WHAT ARE UNRINARY TRACT INFECTIONS (UTI)?
Infections that occur in kidney, urethra and bladder are called as urinary tract infections. These infections are caused by bacteria like Klebsiella, Enterococcus, Staphylococcus and Proteus. Sexually transmitted organisms like Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea are also responsible for urinary tract infections. Women are more vulnerable to UTI than men because the urethra in women is shorter as compare to men.
CAUSES OF URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
- Main cause of urinary tract infections are bacteria which reside around anus. During infection these bacteria can move to urethra further to bladder and spread into kidneys.
- Sexual intercourses are also responsible for urinary tract infections.
- To avoid pregnancy, women use the diaphragm that also can lead to these infections.
- Some complications like menopause and spinal cord injury are also associated with urinary tract infections.
- It has been observed that immune compromised patients (HIV/Diabetes) are more prone to these infections.
- Unhygienic conditions like improper washing of hands also increase the chances of urinary tract infections.
- Hospitals are also major cause of urinary tract infections. There is a diagnostic method named as catheterization, in which a tube is inserted into urethra for people who have problems during urinating.
SYMPTOMS OF URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
- Urination after short periods of time.
- There is a burning sensation during urination.
- Urine color may be red or light pink.
- There is a strong smell in urine.
- In severe cases, when infection reaches up to kidneys, one can feel fever and chills.
ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA WHAT CAN BE THE CAUSE OF URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS?
In Ayurveda it is believed that there are three energies vata, pitta and kapha in the body which are responsible for the good health. Urinary tract infections are due to the imbalance of pitta dosha. These infections result in various complications like inflammation of urethra, infection in bladder and kidneys. There are various herbs present in Ayurveda which help in healing of these urinary tract infections.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS (UTI)
According to Ayurveda urinary tract infection comes under "mutravaha srotas" roga. In this infection all three doshas (Vata, Pitta & Kapha) are imbalanced. Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as UTI Care Pack for Ayurvedic treatment of Urinary Tract Infections (UTI). These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives.
- Punarnava Capsules - 2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after meals. For best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 Tablets twice daily with plain water after meal.
1. PUNARNAVA CAPSULES
Planet Ayurveda offers the herbal product Punarnava Capsules, which is effective against urinary tract infections. This is an herbal remedy that have excellent properties to treat the urinary tract infections. These capsules are prepared from pure extract of herb Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) that rejuvenates urinary system.
2. MUTRAKRICHANTAK CHURNA
Mutrakrichantak churna is the mixture of various herbs which have excellent properties to treat urinary tract infections. This churna is blended with herbs like Varun (Crateva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Kaasni (Chicorium intybus), Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri) & Shirish (Albezzia lebbok) etc that provide effective results in kidney & urinary problems. Varun (Crateva nurvala) herb is packed with excellent properties to treat the urinary tract infections. It provides relief in painful urination and cystitis. In Ayurveda Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) has great importance to treat the urinary tract infections. It provides relief in inflammation, swelling of urethra and bladder associated in the patients of urinary tract infections. Kaasni (Cichorium intybus) is packed with diuretic property due to those urination increases which help in the elimination of microorganisms from kidney and bladder.
3. VARUNDI VATI
Planet Ayurveda offers an herbal classical product Varunadi vati which is quite effective against the urinary tract infections. This herbal product is the combination of various herbs like Roots of Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) has diuretic, anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties which are quite effective to provide relief in urinary tract infections. Varun (Crataeva nurvala) helps to reduce painful urination in urinary tract infections and also have the antimicrobial properties. This herb kills the microorganism which is responsible for inflammation in urethra and bladder. Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) helps to provide relief in the inflammation and swelling of urethra associated with the urinary tract infections. Shuddha guggulu (Commiphora mukul) is also useful in urinary tract infections.
Where to buy UTI Care Pack?
To buy UTI Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/urinary-tract-infections-care-pack.html.
WHAT TO BE TAKEN?
- One should drink plenty of water because it helps in flushing out the bacteria which are responsible for urinary tract infections.
- Consume the foods which are rich in vitamin C like amla, oranges, tomatoes and grapes. These fruits help to make urine acidic. It helps to inhibit the growth of bacteria which are associated with urinary tract infections.
- It has been observed that cranberry juice also helps to reduce the urinary tract infections.
- Take high fiber food in your diet.
- Include probiotics in your diet like yogurt because they contain the bifid bacteria and lactobacilli. These are the beneficial microorganisms that help to strengthen the urinary tract.
FOODS TO BE AVOIDED
- Avoid carbonated drinks and caffeine.
- Stop alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking.
- Stop eating spicy food items.
- Stay away from artificial sweeteners.
- Don't consume cookies, cakes and starchy products.
Some changes are also required in our daily life to get rid from these infections like maintain proper hygiene, wear cotton garments and use good quality personal hygiene products.Share with your friends: