Reference: Sahasrayoga Churna Prakarana 71, Rasa Ratna Samuccaya
Yogaraja Churnam, an Ayurvedic medicine which is available in the form of powder. It is effective ayurvedic treatment for piles and fistula. It pacifies the vata and kapha doshas in body.
Equal quantities of herbal powders of:-
- Pippali – Piper longum
- Pippalimoola – Piper longum (root)
- Chavya – Piper brachystachyum
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Dry ginger – Zingiber officinale
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Indrayava – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Hingu – Ferula asafetida
- Bharngi – Clerodendron serratum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Sarshapa – Brassica alba
- Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Ajaji – Nigella sativa
- Jiraka – Cuminum cyminum
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Gajakrishna – Scindapsus officinalis
- Ajamoja – Apium graveolens
- Kalmegh – Andrographis paniculata
- Moorva – Chenomorpha fragrans
- Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
Method of Preparation
Crush all the above mentioned ingredients, made fine powder. Mixed well to form the Yogaraja Churnam.
Take 1-3 grams once or twice a day before or after food as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is usually administered along with honey or warm water.
- There are no known side effects with this Ayurvedic medicine.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid oral intake of this product.