Type – 2 Diabetes
What Ayurveda thinks?
According to Ayurveda, the existence of this disease is due to the imbalance of three doshas kapha, pitta and vata. These three body energies should be balanced to maintain the healthy body. In the initial state of diabetes, there is kapha imbalance and with the excessive accumulation of "earth", it disseminates throughout the tissues, which blocks the urinary channels and results in the vata dysfunction. Then it causes various urinary infections and leads into the excess of pitta. Herbal remedies of diabetes can be followed on daily basis so that one can stay away from side effects of allopathic medicines and also complications of progressed diseases. Ayurvedic treatment helps to manage diabetes up to a huge extent.
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is defined as a metabolic disorder. It happens because of high quantity of blood glucose in the blood of the individuals.
Diabetes is of 3 types:-
- Type-1 Diabetes – The situation where the insulin is not produced in the body
- Type- 2 Diabetes – The body cells fail to utilize the insulin hormone properly
- Gestational Diabetes – High level of blood glucose in the bodies of the pregnant women.
Diabetes is such a disorder, which gives rise to many complications, which include:-
- Cardiac complications
- Skin complications
- Eye complications
- Male impotence
- Foot complications
- High tension
- Hearing loss
- Gum related problem
- Kidney related problem
The major Symptoms of Diabetes
- Polydypsia (excessive fluid intake)
- Polyuria (excessive urination)
- Polyphagia (excessive hunger)
- Vaginal infections
- Loss of body weight
- Vision problem
- Weight loss
What are dietary supplements by PLANET AYURVEDA for healthy glucose?
Planet Ayurveda has put together couple of wonderful ingredients to formulate Diabetes Care Pack.
- Fenugreek Capsules - 2 Capsules, twice daily after meals.
- Karela Capsules - 2 Capsules, twice daily after meals.
- Diabeta Plus - 2 Capsules twice daily after meals.
- Madhumehantak Churna - 1 – 2 tea spoon full twice daily with plain water, after meals.
- Eat a natural and balanced diet. Opt for fruits like apple, guava, and orange that too in limited portion. Eat high fiber vegetables.
- Have 4 to 5 small meals throughout the day instead of having 3 very big or heavy meals.
- Do not skip breakfast at any cost as you get energy for the whole day from healthy breakfast only so remember that.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day so that toxins are not accumulated in the colon.
- Say a big no all kind of soft drinks, junk foods and all kind of fried or packed food stuffs.
- Go for a walk of minimum half an hour daily 2 to 3 times daily.
- If you are overweight, then try to come in shape and maintain healthy weight.
- Keep monitoring your blood sugar levels, fasting, PP and random too so that you are in touch with readings and care can be taken when needed.
- Go for dental check up in a routine. Consult your dentist and keep in touch.
- Keep monitoring your skin for some injuries and avoid harming yourself as it takes a longer duration for healing in diabetic people.
- Practice yoga, pranayama and some other therapies under an expert.
- Make a habit of using herbs or natural things at home so that you can stay away from all kind of side effects of allopathic medicines.