Aegle Marmelos -Herbal Remedy for Ibs and Diabetes
Family : Rutaceae
Latin Name: Bengal quince
Sanskrit Name: Bilva
Common Name: Bel
- Intestinal condition
How to use in different diseases
- Constipation- The fresh unripe fruit is use for constipation.
- Jaundice- Aegle marmelos liquid is very useful in jaundice.10 to 15ml twice daily.
- Leucorrhoea- Aegle marmelos root powder is useful in leucorrhoea. 3 to 6 gm twice daily after meal.
- Bronchitis- Aelge marmelo juice is useful for bronchitis. .The juice is taken once daily.
- The paste is to treat wounds, inflammations and pains.
- The whole plant is useful for menstrual problems.
- It is the best tonic for brain.
- The root is useful for fever, abdominal pain and urinary disorders
- Parts used: Fruit,Leaves,root bark
Powder -3 to6 gm
Syrp-1/2 to 1 oz
Decoction- 10 to 15 ml
Extract, Syrup, Decoctions ,Juice,paste, tonic