Allspice - Herbal Remedy for Arthritis
Botanical: Pimento officinalis
Family: N.O. Myrtaceae
Synonyms-Pimento. Jamaica Pepper
- Intestinal gas
- Reduce griping
- Aches and Pains
- Frost bite
- Arthritis and sore muscles
- Chest infection
How to use in different diseases
- The tea has antiseptic properties (due to the eugenol content in the berries) and is used primarily as a digestive aid for flatulence, intestinal gas and indigestion.
- The fruit powder is useful in menustrual.1 tablespoonful twice daily in morning and night.
- The allspice oil is useful I arthritis and sore muscles.
- The leaves is useful for gout, edema.
- A tonic is useful in nervous system. It should be taken one time each day.
Fruit ,Particular shel l ,Leaves and oil
The powdered fruit: dose, 10 to 30 grains.
Fluid extract: dose, 1/2 to 1 drachma.
Oil: dose, 2 to 5 drops.
Powder, Extract, Oil , Tea,Tonic