CENTELLA ASIATICA - Herbal Remedy for Memory
Family Name : APIACEAE
Botanical Name : CENTELLA ASIATICA
Common Name : PENNYWORT, INDIAN PENNYWORT, ARTAYNIYA-E HINDI, JAL BRAHMI
- Open sores
- Joint pains
- Skin disorder
- Wound healing
How to use in different disease
- A cold poultice of the fresh herb is used as an external application in rheumatism and elephantiasis.
- Decoction of very young shoots is given for hemorrhoids. It is used for Blood Conditions. It should be taken twice daily.
- Skin disorder- Centella ointment is very useful for skin.
- This juice is also used as a general tonic for good health.
- A poultice of the leaves is also used to treat open sores.
- Bronchitis- Centella tonic is beneficial for asthma and respiratory problems.
Ointment- Twice daily
Decoction- 5 to 10ml
Tonic- 5 to 10ml
Tea ,Tincture, Tonic,Juice,Decoction and Poultice