DATURA - Herbal Remedy for Pains
Botanical : Datura stramonium (LINN.)
Family : N.O. Solanaceae
Other Name : Stramonium. Datura. Devil's Apple. Jamestown-weed
- Skin related ailment
How to use in different diseases
- It is Narcotic, Anti Spasmodic, Anodyne, Ache Reliever. Helps in relieving the spasm of the Bronchitis in Asthma. Leaves applied after roasting are useful in relieving pain.
- The fruit powder is useful for malaria fever. The powder is taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day with water.
- The herb is valuable remedy for heart disorders. It relieves cardiac.
- The oil is to treat ear conditions.
- Datura possesses properties analogous to those of belladonna. It counteracts spasmodic disorders and induces deep sleep.
leaves and seeds
Oil – Twice daily
Powder-3 to 6 gm