EAST INDIAN ROSEBAY - Herbal Remedy for Skin diseases
Family Name : APOCYNACEAE
Botanical Name : Ervatamia coronaria
Other Name : Chandi or taggar
- Healing Power and Curative Properties
- Intestinal Worms
- Eye Disorders
- Skin Disorders
How to uses in different diseases
- The leaves of the plant do not have any prominent taste. When crushed, they turn soapy. The cellulose content is very soft. It is used in curing worms and certain skin disorders.
- The root of the plant is anthelmintic and is used for killing intestinal worms.
- It has many uses are: as an anthelmintic, as a dental anesthetic, as an emollient and as a febrifuge.
- The powder is useful for constispation,the powder is taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day.
- As tincture is to treat toothache.
Leaves, roots and latex wood
Powder-3 to 6 gm