GINGER ROOT-Herbal Remedy for Respiratory Disorders
Botanical Name-Zingiber Officinale
- Gall stones
- Heart diseases
- Stomach disorders
- Respiratory problems
- Muscular ache
How to use in different diseases
- The ginger paste is useful for headache.
- Ginger tea is beneficial for cold, cough and respiratory problems.
- It is a helpful for weight loss.
- It is acts as diuretic and hence useful for urinary related problems.
- As a form of tincture is relieve to indigestions.
- The whole plant is beneficial for inflammations and allergies in the body.
- Ginger tonic is useful for digestive disorders. The tonic is taken 10 to 15ml twice a day.
- It is also helpful for nausea and vomiting.
- It’s helpful for stimulate blood circulation.
- Ginger is also useful for a wound heals.
Tea- 2 to 4gm
Tonic- 5 to 10ml