GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA-Herbal Remedy for Respiratory Disorders
Botanical: Name-Glycyrrhiza glabra
Family Name-N.O. Leguminosae
- Sore throat
- Menopausal problems
- Enhancer immunity
How to use in different diseases
- The root is useful in cough, eczema, peptic ulcers and respiratory disorders.
- As a form of infusion is also treat to sore throat.
- The whole plant is also helpful in allergic conditions.
- The plant is treating to menopausal, menstrual disorders and restless.
- The herb tea is useful in flatulence, diabetes and arthritis.
- It has anti- viral property.
- The root powder is helpful for indigestion and upset stomach. The powder is taken one to two teaspoonfuls one time a day with water after mealtime.
- Glcyrrhiza capsules are useful for stress. It should be taken one cap twice a day with waer after meals.
Tea- 2 to 4gm
Capsules- One caps
Powder-3 to 6 gm