HENNA-Herbal Remedy for Burning Sensations
Botanical Name-Lawsonia Inermis
Other Name-Henna , Mehandi
- Urinary disorders
- Burning sensation
- Hair problems
- Respiratory disorders
How to use in different diseases
- The root is useful in burning sensation, dipsia and skin problems.
- It is also helpful for rash gray of hair.
- The flowers tonic is beneficial for heart problems. The tonic is taken one to two teaspoonfuls thrice a day at mealtime.
- It acts as an expectorant and hence useful for respiratory disorders.
- The leaves are treating to headache, insomnia fever and urinary bladder.
- It works well as an anti-inflammatory action.
- The whole plant is also useful for menopausal problems.
- Henna is beneficial in constipation.
- It is also relieve to wounds , scabies and ulcers.
Tonic- 5 to 10ml