HOREHOUND – Herbal Remedy for Lung Disorders
Family Name: Lamiaceae
Botanical Name: Marrubium vulgare.
Other Name: White Horehound, Marrubium
- Heart Problem
- Intestinal disorders
- Lack of craving
- Menstrual disorders
- Blood pressure
How to use in different diseases
- The whole plant is useful for pains and menstrual conditions.
- It acts as expectorant and hence helpful in cough and other respiratory problems.
- The leaves are to relive burns ,wounds and inflammatiions
- Hore hound tonic is beneficial in upset stomach and increases the craving. Take one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day after meals.
- Hornhound powder is useful in digestive disorders. The powder is taken three to six gm twice a day with water.
- It is also remedy for diabetes and blood pressure
- The juice is useful for cold.
Powder-3 to 6 gm
Tonic- 5 to 10ml