HORSE CHESTNUT SEED – Herbal Remedy for Skin Conditions
Botanical Name-Aesculus hippocastanum
Other Name-Aesculus castanea
- Skin problems
- Kidney diseases
How to use in different diseases
- The bark is an anti inflammatory hence reduces inflammation in the body.
- The plant is useful for arteries, pile, ulcers and frostbite.
- A tea is beneficial in digestive disorders and skin disorders.
- The plant is useful for stress and anxiety.
- As a cream form is helpful in skin conditions like burns, pimple etc.
- The seeds tonic is beneficial for neuralgia. The tonic is taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day at mealtime.
- Horse chest an oil is useful for rheumatism.
- Horse chest root powder is also beneficial in chest pain and other pain. The powder is taken one to two teaspoonfuls thrice a day with water after meals.
Seeds and whole plant
Tea- 2 to 4gm
Tonic- 5 to 10ml
Oil – Twice daily
Powder-3 to 6 gm