Natural Remedies for Pregnant Women
Pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks, counting from the first day of your last normal period. The weeks are grouped under three trimesters. Pregnancy is the fertilization and development of the one or more offspring's, known as embryo or fetus in the woman's uterus. Number of changes takes place in the body of a pregnant woman that is influenced by various factors including hormones. Herbal remedies or ayurvedic formulations have been proven very effective in various health issues during pregnancy. These remedies are pure herbal and known not to have any side effect at all.
First Trimester (1 to 12 weeks)
Your body under goes many changes. Your periods stopping is a clear sign that your are pregnant.
Other changes may include:-
- Morning nausea
- Mood swings
- Craving for certain foods
- Weight gain
- Need to pass urine more oftenly
- Tender and swollen breasts
As your body changes you might need to make changes to your daily routine like; eating frequently, going to bed early, some women feel very discomfort and it goes as time passes.
Second Trimester (13 to 28 weeks)
Most of women feel that second trimester is easy that the first.
You many notice symptoms like:-
During this, abdomen expands as the baby continuous to grow and at the end of the trimester you feel movements of the baby. You many experience back pain, body aches, pain in abdomen, strechmarks on your abdomen, breasts, thighs, darkening of the skin around the nipples. Inching of abdomen, Loss of appetite, Jaundice, Swelling of the ankles etc.
Third Trimester (29 to 40 weeks)
Discomfort continues from the second trimester. Many women experience many things like; Breathing problem, frequent urination, because baby getting bigger and it is putting more pressure on your organs. These problems last till baby comes out. Other symptoms include heartburn, hemorrhoids, trouble sleeping, and pain in abdomen with contractions, tender breasts, which leaks watery pre-milk called colostrums.
Natural Remedies for Pregnant Women
- Ginger tea helps you to get rid of nausea and vomiting.
- Drink raw beet juice, four times daily. It is very useful in balancing the sodium and potassium ratios in the blood.
- Avoid spicy and junk food. It man leads to heartburn and acidity.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins from the body and clear the channels.
- Diet should be reaches minerals and vitamins.
- Eat lot of leafy vegetables and fruits. Have a diet which provides nutrition to the baby as well as the mother.
- Food items rich in iron should be added like; eggs, serials, oat meal, wheat germ etc.
- Avoid foods and smells which cause nausea and vomiting.
- Eat lot of cucumber to reduce the blood pressure.
- Drink a glass of lime juice once or twice daily.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided.
- Light exercise should be done also house work is recommended but avoid lifting heavy things.
Herbal Remedies to Take Care of Pregnant Women
An amazing Pregnancy Care Pack of planet ayurveda is made from wonderful herbal remedies, containing special herbs or ayurvedic medicines to take care of pregnant women. These herbs are well known and explained in ayurveda for their properties which enhances the health of pregnant women. Our Pregnancy Care Pack includes Shatavari Capsules, Spirulina Capsules and Amla Saar.
- Shatavari Capsules – 2 Twice Daily
- Spirulina Capsules - 2 Twice Daily
- Amla Saar – 3 teaspoonful twice daily, Morning and Evening with equal water.
1. Shatavari Capsules
Shatavari is pure herbal formulation that nourishes overall health. It acts as a female health tonic and enhances libido. It stimulates milk production during lactation and enhances sexual health. Shatavari also motivate self-confidence. This amazing product also treats heart burn, morning sickness, hot flushes, general weakness and diarrhea too. It helps to maintain pregnancy, prevents calcium loss and provides strength to the bones and muscles.
2. Spirulina Capsules
Spirulina contains natural ingredient that prevents from various problems which can arise because of everyday free radical damage. It contains 70 percent proteins mainly amino acids and has concentration of 17 to 20 vitamins and minerals. It helps in blood formation and prevents various illnesses. This fabulous product is suggested in fatigue and general weakness and is free from any chemicals or preservatives.
3. Amla Saar
Amla berries are worlds richest source of natural vitamin C that nourishes the female reproductive system. It is really very useful and works wonder in heart burn, acidity, constipation etc. it makes an effective herbal remedy for pregnant women. Amla Saar is prescribed in piles, constipation, bleeding disorders etc. it provides strength and stamina. It improves immunity, prevents aging and many pollution, stress related illnesses. It also helps to keep the blood pressure in control.
To buy Pregnancy Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/pregnancy-care-pack.html
Our products are 100 percent safe and natural. We give our best to get purest form of our products and these are made under completely hygienic environments. We provide people a wide range of herbal formulations to take care of your health and life.