Ingredients of Punarnava Mandur tablets
Punarnava mandur tablets are classical ayurvedic tablets for many health conditions. It is an excellent herbal remedy to improve blood count, improve blood quality, remove toxins from the blood, help in decreasing urea/creatinine, cholesterol and other toxins. These are natural diuretic tablets. Punarnava Mandur helps in ascits, renal failure, liver failure, fluid accumulation, swelling, puffy eyes, glaucoma, anemia, fatty liver and many other problems related with accumulation of fluid in the body tissues.
Ingredients of Punarnava Mandur tablets
Each tablet contains 500 mg quantity of below given herbs:
|Sr. No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts|
|8.||Chitrak mool||Plumbago zeylanica||1|
|9.||Pushkara mool||Inula racemosa||1|
|19.||Pippalimool||Piper longum root||1|
|21.||Mandoor Bhasma||Ferric oxide calx||40|
Punarnava mandur is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation which is prescribed in conditions like Anemia, Jaundice, pedal edema or generalized edema, Swelling and fluid accumulcation, fluid retention in feet. It is also a best herbal remedy for ascites, Disorders associated with Liver and Spleen, Skin diseases, Kidney diseases, fluid retention due to kidney failure or liver failure.
Detail about various herbs in Punarnava Mandur
- Boerhaavia diffus: The roots are diuretic, emetic, expectorant, laxative, reduce swelling and accumulated fluid. It also possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsant and anti-fibrinolytic properties. They are used in the treatment of asthma, edema, anemia, jaundice, ascites, scanty urine and internal inflammation. It is useful also in enlargement of spleen, and anti-stress agent. This is an excellent herbal remedy for fluid retention.
- Operculina turpethum: the main useful part of the plant is root. The plant has laxative property and thus effective in curing constipation, relieving flatulence, colic condition and other digestive disorders. It is also useful in periodic fevers as it helps in reducing body temperature. It is also effective in obesity because it decreases the excessive body fat. It is also useful in ascites, hemorrhoids, myalgia, pruritus, skin diseases, arthritis and inflammation. It eliminates various toxins from within the body and helps to reduce swelling.
- Zingiber officinale:it is an excellent stimulant and carminative, and is useful for dyspepsia, nausea and colic. It is also useful in lowering the cholesterol, and has properties like blood thinning and hence useful in Heart diseases. It is useful in reducing the joint pains and inflammation. It also reduces swelling around joints and helps to reduce the fluid accumulation.
- Piper longum: is a powerful stimulant for both digestive and respiratory systems. It stimulates the appetite and dispels gas from the intestine and also effective in alleviating respiratory disorders like cough, bronchitis and asthma. It is useful in alleviating inflammations and muscular pain. Also as cholagogue in obstruction of bile duct and gall bladder. It reduces overall swelling and fluid accumulation.
- Piper nigrum: It is useful as a digestive stimulant and carminative. It also aids in alleviating pain. It is a good herbal remedy to reduce swelling and inflammation. It is also a very good natural diuretic.
- Embelia ribes: It is useful in treating intestinal worms, skin diseases, flatulence, colic, constipation, cough, asthma, bronchitis and general weakness. It is also a very good natural diuretic.
- Cedrus deodara: it is useful as a carminative, diaphoretic and diuretic. It is used in the treatment of fevers, flatulence, urinary disorders, rheumatism, kidney stones, insomnia and diabetes. Cedurs is well known for its natural diuretic action. This also reduces swelling, inflammation and helps to reduce fluid accmulation.
- Plumbago zeylanica: it is useful as a carminative and diaphoretic. It is useful in digestive disorders. It also reduces inflammation, swelling and reduce fluid accumulation.
- Inula racemosa: it is useful as an analgesic and diuretic. It is useful in alleviating pain and acts as an appetizer and in treating anemia and general debility. It restrains the itching sensation and oozing in the skin diseases and thus facilitates wound healing. It gives strength to the heart and thereby helps to improve blood ciruculation in the kidneys. Appropriate blood flow to the kidneys leads to better perfusion and removal of excess fluid from the body.
- Terminalia chebula: It is good to increase the appetite, as digestive aid, Liver stimulant, as stomachic and mild laxative. It is useful in treating liver and spleen disorders and Ascites. It is astringent, anti- inflammatory and anti- spasmodic. It is also useful in kidney related disorders. It is also a natural diuretic.
- Terminalia belerica: it is an astringent and acts as a laxative. It is effective in treating constipation and arrests bleeding. It is also useful in treating stomach disorders such as indigestion and diarrhea.
- Emblica officinalis: It is anti-bacterial, carminative, hypoglycemic, stomachic, hypotensive and astringent action. It is acrid, cooling and diuretic. It has anti-oxidative, anti-hepatotoxic, immuno-modulator and resistance building properties. It is a cardio tonic and helps in controlling blood pressure. It is useful in treating ulcers, hyperacidity and jaundice.it is also a natural diuretic.
- Berberis aristata: it is useful as a mild laxative and in curing eye diseases. It is useful in diarrhea, jaundice and skin diseases. Acts as a natural cleanser, blood purifier, helps in new blood formation and reduce swelling, reduce accumlation of fluid, reduce pedal edema.
- Curcuma longa: It has anti-bacterial properties. It is useful as a blood purifier and useful in diseases like common cold, leprosy, and diseases of the liver, inflammation and useful for wound healing. It is also useful in treating cancer and jaundice.It also reduces swelling, pedal edema and helps to get rid of excessive fluid accumulation.
- Baliospermum montanum: It is useful as a mild laxative. It is useful in treating inflammation, constipation, jaundice, liver disorders, leprosy, skin diseases, enlarged spleen, worm infestation, anemia etc.
- Piper chaba: It is anti-microbial, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and anti -diarrheal. It is also useful as a digestive stimulant and carminative. it is also a natural diuretic.
- Holarrhena antidysenterica: it is useful in diarrhea and dysentery. It is useful in treating bleeding piles because of its styptic property. It is useful in treating hemorrhage, amoebiasis, hepatitis and skin diseases.
- Picrorrhiza kurroa: It is highly beneficial in treating Liver disorders. It is useful in treating constipation, stimulates the liver to produce more bile, the secretion which relieves the congestion of the liver and the tissues which start functioning again. It is useful in removing excess toxins from the body. It helps in reducing the edema due to various problems, particularly liver failure. It also helps to reduce swelling in the legs due to fluid retention.
- Piper longum root: Is a powerful stimulant for both digestive and respiratory systems. It stimulates the appetite and dispels gas from the intestine and also effective in alleviating respiratory disorders like cough, bronchitis and asthma. It is useful in alleviating inflammations and muscular pain. Also as cholagogue in obstruction of bile duct and gall bladder.
- Cyperus rotundus: It acts as a diuretic, diaphoretic, analgesic, astringent, carminative, stimulant, stomachic, anti-bacterial, antibiotic and antispasmodic. It relieves spasms and pain and mainly useful in digestive disorders. It is also a natural diuretic.
- Mandoor bhasma: it is prepared by purifying and calcinating iron rust. Since it is purified and used in mild dosage and mixed with other herbs, it is safe to have it. Acts as a powerful haematinic, diuretic and useful in treating diseases like anemia, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, edema, intestinal worms, dyspepsia, chronic bowel movements and jaundice. It is most useful in liver diseases and also in kidney disease and enlargement of spleen. It not only removes toxins from the blood but also help to reduce edema, swelling around joint, fluid accumulation in the feet, heart and other parts of the body.
Method of preparation
Mandoor (Ferric oxide) is purified and boiled in cow&'s urine till it becomes a thick liquid like consistency. Then the powders of the above herbs are added and stirred well. While it is warm, tablets are prepared.
2 tablets twice daily with plain water or as directed by the physician.
Where to buy Punarnava Mandur?
To buy Punarnava Mandur, please visit store.planetayurveda.com
Contraindications, Cautions, Safety
Punarnava Mandur tablets can be taken without harm as they do not have any side effects. Punarnava Mandur tablets can be taken with any other medicines which are already being taken. They just supplement the medicines. The dosage can be reduced of the diuretics as and when required basis as this helps to reduce fluid accumulation. The doctor can also reduce the dosage depending upon the condition. They are also good for anemia. The iron tablets can be stopped or supplemented with this herbal remedy.
Natural Herbal Tablets to reduce swelling, reduce pedal edema. It is a best herbal remedy to reduce swelling around joints, swelling in the feet, reduce fluid accumulation in the feet. It is also a natural herbal remedy for ascites due to liver failure or kidney failure.