Shilajitwadi Vati (Swarna Yukat)
Shilajitwadi Vati is a natural formulation that comes in tablet form. There are many supplements with Shilajit but Shilajitwadi vati is along with gold (Swarna Yukta).
This is advised to maintain healthy body, especially regular use supports healthy glucose level and male health.
Let's know about Shilajit which makes a major part of this formulation. Shilajit is a natural element that consists of more than eighty five minerals which are present in ionic composition. Shilajit contains vitamins and fulvic acid. Shilajit is rich in phytonutrients too. Lack of such minerals in body can lead to certain health ailments in body.
Shilajit is found mainly in Himalayan regions in India. Apart from India this is also found in China and Tibet. This compound is also found in areas of central Asia.
- Shilajit - Asphaltum
- Abhrak bhasma – Calx of silica
- Swarna bhasma – Calx of gold
- Loha bhasma – Calx of iron
- Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
- Tankan – Borex calx
- Bhringraja – Eclipta alba
Method of Preparation
- Ingredients mentioned above like Shilajit –Asphaltum, Abhrakbhasma – Calx of silica, Swarna bhasma – Calx of gold, Loha bhasma – Calx of iron, Guggulu – Commiphora mukul, Tankan – Borex calx all are taken in equal quantity.
- Mixture is grounded with Bhringraja extracted juice for 3 days.
- Pills are rolled in the size of 1 valla that is equal to 3 ratti or 375 gm.
Dose and How to Use
Shilajitwadi Vati is advised to take one tablet daily after half an hour meal with plain water.
Regular use for certain time of period is highly advised for better results or take as directed. It is always advised to consult any Ayurveda expert before taking any natural product.
Everybody is different in genetic constitution and dose also varies accordingly. Also how individual's body system absorbs the ingredients, decides dose and vehicle so always better to consult a physician so there is no fear of any side effect or risk.
Though Shilajitwadi Bati is safe to use but better avoid in case of children, pregnant ladies or lactating mothers.
Shilajitwadi Vati is advised to maintain:-
- Healthy glucose level
- Healthy male reproductive system
- Healthy urinary system
- Healthy blood
- Healthy muscles and joints
- Overall health
- Balances all the three doshas or physical energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in body.
- Balances psychic energies (Satva, Rajas and Tamas) in body.
Where to buy Shilajitwadi Vati?
To buy Shilajitwadi Vati, please visit store.planetayurveda.com