Shilajit which can also be considered the greatest gift of the nature to the humanity is one of the medicinal mineral that comes with innumerable properties. Shilajit, precisely a mineral substance that is extracted from the Himalayan regions has been in use from the time immemorial as a cure of many ailments.
Shilajit is originally a rock extract which is also known as 'mineral oil', 'stone oil' or 'rock sweet'. After extraction of it from the rocks, the thing that we get is black-brown paste like substance. Shilajit constitutes various minerals and amino acids.
Due to its vast usage and properties, Shilajit is available in the market in medicinal form. Because of its increasing demand, Shilajit is sold by various manufacturers but there have been time when the consumers have complained about the non-effectiveness of the product. In many cases, the suppliers have been selling the degraded material.
One must know that Shilajit is one rarest mineral in the world and finding a pure form of Shilajit requires a lot more information about it. But there is no need to worry, for there are some ways by which we can find we can find out the authenticity of Shilajit.
Here are some purity tests, following which you can differentiate real ones from the adulterated one:
- Pure Shilajit even if its low grade one melts on hand and becomes really sticky. Similarly, if you place it in the refrigerator, it gets hard and shattered when struck with hammer.
- It is a very soluble mineral, it's easily gets dissolved in warm water or milk and creates and created golden black or reddish liquid.
- Shilajit is inflammable. It does not burn with fire. Try to heat Shilajit with a mini blow torch and it will produce ash.
- Companies that sell Shilajit in total powered form should be doubted in first place. Most of the Shilajit products that are available in the market are present in the powered form.
Having said all these, there are people who can trick you even with the entire above characteristics. I wish that next time you end up purchasing pure Shilajit otherwise this article is there to your rescue.
Planet Ayurveda's Shilajit Capsules
- Planet Ayurveda offers Shilajit in capsules form. It is packed in veggie capsules with standardized extract of best quality.
- It Balance psychic energies (Satva, Rajas and Tamas) and three doshas or physical energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in body.
- Support healthy blood circulation
- Maintain healthy metabolism
- Maintain healthy mind
- Maintain healthy joints
Pack size – 1 Bottle, contains 60 veggie capsules
Dosage – 1 to 2 capsules twice daily after half an hour of meal with plain water.
Qualities of Planet Ayurveda's products
- We use standardized extracts of best quality herb to formulate our products so that we give our best to people across the world.
- We use pure vegetarian capsules made from plant cellulose and do not contain hard gelatine which is low in cost and made from cow cartilage, chemicals or pig intestines.
- We fill 500 mg pure extracts of herbs in our vegetarian capsule shell while many other manufacturers use 250 mg herbal extracts or raw herb powder along.
- Cost of raw herb is very less where as pure extracts are 10 time more than raw material. As our herbal products are with standardized extracts still are available at very reasonable price.
- Our products are free from any chemical, added colour or preservative.
- All our products undergo quality, quantity and potency check before they reach to customers/patients.