Vaginal Disorders Herbal Treatment
Bacterial vaginosis, Yeast infection & White discharge
Health plays a vital role in our life. Being healthy means keeping our body aloof from various diseases. Every part of the body has its distinguished role to perform. In the similar way Vagina does. It helps in maintaining pH balance which counters the chances of infection. It further helps in regulating the changes in body due to hormones. The acidic nature of Vagina is due to the presence of bacteria, yeast or viruses. Any disturbances in maintaining the balance of these micro-organisms can lead to various vaginal infections.
The three common infections caused are discussed below:-
1. BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS
This infection takes place when the bacteria present in vagina exceeds from the normal limit. Due to this growth imbalance is created in vagina. It is very common amongst the women of almost all ages. It results in the discharge of white or grey in color.
- Women having multiple sex partners are more prone to it.
- Smoking also increases the chances of bacterial vaginosis.
- Use of contraceptive devices.
- Having previous history of sexually transmitted infections.
- Intake of antibiotics
- Vaginal douching by using water or any other medicated solution.
- Taking bath with the use of perfume.
- By using various vaginal detergents.
- It results in the discharge of thin and grayish white.
- An unpleasant "fish-like" odor after discharge.
- It causes feeling of burning while urinating.
- Itching outside the vagina.
2. YEAST INFECTION
This type of infection takes place when the quantity of yeast present in the vagina gets multiplied from the normal limit. The yeast named candida albicans is the root cause of this disease. This causes imbalance in pH level of vagina. It is also known as Candidiasis.
- Antibiotics used to cure certain diseases hamper the growth of bacteria in vagina. The bacteria are responsible to maintain the vaginal environment. This results imbalance and clears the path of yeast infection.
- Stress is the other participant in giving birth to yeast infection. With the rapid change in lifestyle, we normally compromise with our diet and sleep. This directly affects our immune system causing yeast infection.
- Diabetes is another cause. It enhances the level of sugar and glucose in the blood. Yeast cells present in vagina gets nourished and multiplies leading to yeast infection.
- A pregnant woman is more prone to this disease. In pregnancy the levels of estrogen increases ultimately leading to yeast infection.
- Oral contraceptives also increase the chances of yeast infection. These pills increase the level of estrogen causing imbalance in vaginal environment.
- It leads to itching or redness in vaginal area.
- The amount of discharge increases mainly white in colour or cottage cheese-like.
- It results in pain during sexual intercourse.
- One can also feel pain while urinating.
3. WHITE DISCHARGE
Vaginal discharge is a normal phenomenon amongst women. The normal discharge is cloudy white or yellowish in colour. Sometimes this fluid can carry semisolid substances. Any change in terms of quantity or colour results in abnormality.
- Use of antibiotics or steroids affects the expulsion of white discharge from the body.
- Presence of bacterial vaginosis.
- Use of contraceptive pills.
- A person having symptoms of diabetes.
- Yeast infection also paves way to white discharge.
- By wearing tight or synthetic garments.
- Cervical or vaginal cancer may also result in white discharge
- Increase in the level of stress
- The odor of discharge changes to fish- like.
- Thickness gets increased
- One can experience itching around the vagina.
- Having pain during sexual intercourse and urination.
- It can cause light vaginal bleeding.
HERBAL TREATMENT BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda provides the best ayurvedic treatment for bacterial vaginosis through medicinal herbs, having zero side effects. These herbs have healing properties which help in building up the lost immune system. Below are the details of pack prescribed to take care bacterial vaginosis and some other infections.
BV Support Pack
1. Gandhak Rasayan
It helps in rejuvenating the diseased state. The major ingredient present in this medicine is Shuddh Gandhak (Sulphur purified). Sulphur helps in adding moisture to the body by collecting it from the environment. It helps in the formation of new in place of the eroded skin.This medicine further helps in treating various inflammation of the body and improves the digestive system.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice/thrice a day with plain water.
2. Pradrantak churna
It is blend of various medicinal herbs which helps in treating leucorrhoea, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and ovarian cysts. As name suggests, pradarantak churna helps to block excessive white discharge from the vagina. It again fights with local itching, inflammation and pain. This amazing herbal blend reduces the growth of bacteria in local area that causes disease to develop.
Dosage: 1 teaspoon twice/ thrice a day after meals with water.
3. Neem Capsules
Neem capsules act as antioxidant and immunizer worldwide. The capsules are anti-allergic and help in dealing with various skin problems. Neem capsules further removes complications related to diseases like hypertension, wounds, urinary tract infections and asthma. Neem has got a special place in skin disorders and all kinds of infections. Regular consumption of neem capsules helsp to deal with inflammation and excessive discharge in bacterial vaginosis. This provides you stamina to stand with symptoms and also take care to eliminate them successfully.
Dosage: 1 to 2 capsule twice a day with plain water after meals.
4. Nirgundi oil
This is an excellent medicine to care the common reproductive problems like menopause, menstrual difficulties and menorrhea. Nirgundi herb is packed with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties therefore help to reduce inflammation and pain in the same condition.
Use - For local application.
Where to buy BV Support Pack?
To buy BV Support Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com