Hair fall is a very common scenario. It is faced by people across the world irrespective of age and sex. It is a very embarrassing situation. It is also known as Alopec ia in terms of medical science. Many hair fall products are available in the market. But, still, the home remedies to solve such situation are extremely useful and effective.
CAUSES OF HAIR FALL
There are a lot of causes, which lead to the hair fall problem. These are:
- Lack of proper nutrition
- Hormonal changes
- Prolonged illness
- Thyroid complications
- Fungal infections
- Weight loss
- Several medical complications
Home Remedies for Hair Fall
To treat the complication, follow the given home remedies. These are very effective and highly beneficial.
1. ALOE VERA
- Aloe Vera has a lot of medicinal properties.
- It fights away infection and maintains a balance in the pH level of the scalp.
- It is highly effective for preventing hair loss.
- Pure aloe gel is applied to the scalp and the head massage is done and left for a few hours.
- It is then washed with lukewarm water.
- The process should be done two times weekly.
- Amla is an effective home remedy to prevent hair fall.
- It is known for its medicinal qualities.
- Drinking amla juice regularly is a wonderful way to reduce hair fall and other hair related complications.
- You can also mix the powdered amla with lime juice and apply on the scalp.
- Leave for some period of time. Then, wash it off.
- This reduces hair fall to a huge extent.
- Eggs are another rich source of protein and minerals such as selenium, iodine, phosphorus, iron and zinc.
- Take the white part of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil. Beat to make a paste like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair. Keep it on for about 20 minutes and then clean with cool water and a mild shampoo.
- Henna Known for long as a natural hair color and conditioner.
- Henna when combined with mustard oil, it works even better and has a major role in strengthening and conditioning hair.
- Take one cup of the dry powder of henna leaves mixed with half a cup of curd. Apply this to hair and allow drying, later wash with cool water and a mild shampoo.
Beside these home remedies, practice meditation and carry out yoga regularly. These are very important ways to maintain the hormonal balance in the individuals. All these prevent hair fall and the situation of Alopecia to a huge extent. Follow these home remedies to prevent hair fall.Share with your friends: