Dr. Madan Gulati - One of the best experienced Ayurvedic doctors in Chandigarh, North India
Dr. Madan Gulati runs his ayurvedic clinic and has experience of 35 years of practice in ayurveda. He is an international celebrity in the field of Ayurveda.
He is not very much net savvy but due to his abilities to treat complicated diseases, he is with us for handling typical cases. He can be consulted via phone at 0091-93165-14157 (India day time only, check time in India before calling).
H.NO. 174, Sector 11-A ( B-Road), Chandigarh-160011
Timings (By appointment only) Phone - 0091-93165-14157 & 0091-172-2749175
This video was shot accidently (not professionally shot) at Dr. Vikram clinic when Dr. Gulati was there for a short visit. Dr. Gulati explained in this video (In hindi & in English later) about how some of the metals and mineral based medicines used in ayurveda are safe enough for our bodies.
Dr. Madan Gulati (MD-Ayurveda- Gold Medalist)
Running his own Ayurvedic treatment centre in Chandigarh, North India. The patients visit from all over world to his clinic located in most beautiful area of Chandigarh. Usually the patients are complicated patients who are not getting relief from any other doctor but getting good results after getting ayurvedic treatment from Dr. Gulati
B.A.M.S. (Gold Medalist, 1st in the University), M.D.-Ayurveda, Diploma in Panchkarma and Yoga
Deputy Director (Ayurveda) and Head of Ayurvedic Wing of the Directorate of AYUSH, Union Territory, Chandigarh, INDIA
Dr. Madan Gulati presenting Arjun tea to Prince Charles of UK and his wife Camilla Parker. Prince Charles of UK is an avid follower of Ayurvedic medicine.
Vaidya Shiromani Award for Exemplary services in the field of Ayurveda by Advisor, Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
Specialist in Panchkarma and Yoga Specialist in Ameobiasis, Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus, Bronchial Asthama, Hypertension, Cancer, Ageing and other chronic diseases.
EXPERIENCE AS AN AYURVEDIC PHYSICIAN
November 1999 till 2008, Deputy Director (Ayurveda), Union Territory, Chandigarh. January 1996 to Date Controlling Officer Ayurveda, Union Territory, Chd. August, 1992 to Nov. 1999 Senior Ayurvedic Physician (Assistant Director), Union Territory, Chandigarh. Dec. 1977 to Aug. 1992 Ayurvedic Medical Officer, U.T., Chandigarh. Nov. 1976 to Dec. 1977 Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Punjab Ayurvedic Directorate
- Organized Ayurvedic Department of UT of Chandigarh.
- In-charge of all Ayurvedic Dispensaries as Controlling Officer and Head of Office for the more than 10 years i.e. from January, 1996.
- Training in Hospital Administration from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi, in February, 1999.
- Training in reservation in services from Institute of Secretariat Training and Management, Govt. of India, New Delhi, in May, 2004 incorporation of the Board since November, 2001.
- Technical Member and Additional Chief Executive Officer of the Medicinal Plant Board, U.T., Chandigarh since 2001
- M.D. (Ayurvedic Pharmacology/Ras Shastra and Bhaishijya Kalpana) as in-service candidate from Panjabi University, Patiala, India (1990-1993). Subject of original research for M.D. was, “Potali Ras for the treatment of Amoebiasis”
- Appointed distinguished Medical Scientist by the Vice Chancellor Punjab University, Chandigarh on 5.11.2001.
(Dr. Madan Gulati conducting a workshop on uses of medicinal plants. The listeners are doctors from NHS (UK)
- Honorary Lecturer at Dhanwantry Ayurvedic Medical College, Chandigarh (1979-1985) for Ayurvedic Medicine/Kaya Chikitsa, Ayurvedic Pathology/ Rog Nidan and Ayurvedic Physiology/Shareer Kriya Vigyaan.
- Internship to more than 200 Ayurvedic Graduates (who got training in Ayurvedic dispensaries of Chandigarh) under my supervision and guidance.
- Organized about a dozen camps in Yoga and Panchkarma in co-ordination with Divine Life Society, Rishikesh and Haridwar.
- External Examiner of Physiology and Yoga for Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Expert member of selection committee for the appointment of Principal and Lecturers of Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh.
- Visiting lecturer of Guest Faculty of Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College since July 2002 for overall enhancement of Ayurvedic education.
- Conducted a Seminar and delivered lectures to British National Health Service Doctors on basic principles of Ayurveda and methods of Diagnosis and treatment according to Ayurveda and also introduced the Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants to the British Doctors on 25.2.2005.
- Delivered lectures in Re-Orientation Training Prgoramme (ROTP) on Ras Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana (Pharmacology) on 24th November, 2003. E Foreign Experience
- As visiting Ayurvedic Physician and Lecturer in Switzerland, France, Germany and Italy at different times since 1987 (Short term visits).
- Attended conference of International level relating to development of Ayurvedic System. F Social Services and Titles
- Life Member of Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic Education Society, Chandigarh.
- Life Member of All India Ayurvedic Congress, New Delhi
- Life Overseas Member of Ayurvedic Medical Association, The United Kingdom
- Life Member of International Medical Society.
- Vice President of Chandigarh Ayurvedic Medical Association, Chandigarh. G Appreciation letters and Honours
- Appreciation letter from Director (AYUSH), Chandigarh Administration regarding keen interest in promotion of Ayurvedic System of Medicine and possessing good administrative and management skills.
- Award of Honour was given on Dhanwantry Day Celebrations for development of Ayurvedic System of Medicine by Ayurvedic Sharnam, Chandigarh in Nov. 1997.
- Award of Honour was given by Dabur Ayurvedic Specialties Ltd. was given on Dhanwatry Jayanti for promotion of Ayurvedic System of Medicine. H Seminar/Workshops/Medical Camps/Health Melas Participation.
- For the awareness and cultivation of Medicinal Plants by the farmers, delivered a lecture on importance of herbs used in Ayurvedic System of Medicine in the regional Seminar on exploratory studies of herbs for farming organized by Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bhadal, Punjab on 2.3.2002.
- Participated as a resource person in various workshops and seminars organized by the Environment Society, Haryana, Piya Sharma Foundations, Hitkaari Social Welfare Society and delivered lectures to the farmers and rural population in various villages of Haryana and delivered lectures on cultivation and uses of Ayurvedic hersbs.
- Participated in the 3rd International Seminar on Ayurveda organized by the Gujarat Ayurvedic University, Jamnagar from 3rd Feb to 5th Feb. 2002. Actively participated in “International Convention on Ayurveda” organized by All India Ayurvedic Congress on 10th April 1992 to 12th April 1992.
- Actively participated in International Congress “Ayurveda 2000” organized by Sawparnika Ayurvedic Foundation for Research, Health and Education on 28th January to 30th January 2000 at Kamraj Memorial Hall Chennai. India.
- Participated in National Conference on Development of Ayurveda organized by Rashtriya Ayurved Parishad on 8th and 9th January, 1999.
- Delivered a lecture on “Ayurveda – An Alternative System of Medicine” on 31st August, 2001 organized by Health and Education cell of Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana.
- Participated in the seminar on Consumer Health organized by the Citizen Awareness Group and delivered a lecture on “The Need of Ayurveda for the Consumers in the present scenario”
- Inaugurated Health Mela organized by Dabur Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh on 8th December, 2004.
- Participated in Patent Awareness Workshop at Central Research Institute (Ayurveda) at Patiala on 29.11.2004.
- Participated in Agro Technology Fair held on 3-6.12.2004 and Educated the public about Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants.
- Delivered lectures on “Promotion of Ayurveda” and “Cure of Diabetes Mellitus in Ayurveda” at Continued Medical Education programmes organized by the Ayurvedic Study Circle, Ludhiana.
- For the promotion and popularization of Ayurveda, participated in more than two dozen Ayurvedic medical camps organized by Chandigarh Ayurvedic Medical Association, Bharat Unnat Vikas Parishad, Lion’s Club, Citizens Awareness Group, Mahila Parishad, Servants of the People Society, Bengali Association and other NGO’s at various Colleges and Universities and delivered lectures on the benefits of Ayurveda from time to time.
- Participated in Arogya Seminar and Expo held on 31.3.2002 as Hotel Shivalik View organized by Institute of Tourism and Future Management Trends and delivered a talk on “Ayurveda Ancient Wisdom, Modern Science.”
- Participated in Arogya 2001 fair held at Pargati Maidan, New Delhi from 15th Dec. to 18th Dec. 2001 organized by Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- For the Promotion of Ayurveda, participated in 2 day workshop organized by Servants of People Society at Lajpat Rai Bhawan, Chandigarh from 19th to 20th Jan 2002 and delivered a lecture on methods of Diagnosis and treatment according to Ayurveda.
- Participated in a exhibition and given a presentation on Ayurved to Prince of Wales Prince Charles and his wife Duchess of Cornwall Camilla Bowles at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) on 28th March 2006.
- Participted as a Resourse Person in 10 days workshop on Ayush at National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE) PGI and delivered a lecture on Basic Concepts and Principles of Ayurved on 17th April 2006. ... AND SO MANY OTHER NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES