Owner - Planet Ayurveda Products, Planet Ayurveda Clinic and Krishna Herbal Company. Author of Book - Ayurveda- God's manual for healing (Must read for people interested in learing basics of Ayurveda, diet and principles of healing according to Ayurveda)
Dr. Vikram Chauhan is MD in Ayurvedic medicine and an expert Ayurveda consultant from India. He has vast experience of herbs and their applied uses. He has been on various national/international TV channels for interviews, written articles for various health columns in international newspapers. He has presented papers and given lectures at various national and international forums and congresses and has regular clinic in India. He also visits his distributors around the world for consultations, seminars, lectures etc. At present, he runs 1 manufacturing company, 1 herbal export/trading company, his ayurvedic clinic in Chandigarh, India and offers free ayurvedic consultation to online patients. Check Contact Us page for more details about how to get free online Ayurvedic consultation -
1. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS- 5 years regular degree course in Ayurveda), Dayanand AyurvedicCollege, Jalandhar, India. (1993-1998)
2. MD in Ayurveda (Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy of medicinal herbs i.e.
Dravyaguna) 2000-2005, Govt.Ayurvedic College, Patiala, India.
3. Three years Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy from Gandhian institute of
Natural sciences, (2001-2004) Department of Gandhian Sciences, Chandigarh, India.
1. Running own Ayurvedic Clinic and Panchkarma Center in the name of Planet Ayurveda in Chandigarh, India. Expert in doing Pulse diagnosis, Prakriti / vikriti analysis and recommending various traditional Ayurvedic treatments to the patients from around the world.
2. Owns a GMP certified Ayurvedic Manufacturing Company in India in the name of Planet Ayurveda.
3. Owns a US-FDA registered Ayurvedic trading company in the name of Krishna herbal Company since 2001 and exporting Ayurveda products to various countries.
4. Visited Singapore, Europe (11-12 countries) as an Ayurveda consultant and visiting lecturer to various Ayurveda schools worldwide.
6. Providing online consultations to patients worldwide and also handling distributors of Planet Ayurveda Products worldwide.
7. Assisting in establishing Ayurveda centers, Panchkarma centers in various parts of the world.
8. Provides free online Ayurvedic consultations at - Krishna herbal and Planet Ayurveda ( owns both sites )
In the past: -
1. Worked for Dabur India Ltd., a leading Ayurvedic/ Herbal company of India as a Consultant Ayurvedic Physician from August, 2005 till Jan -2008.The job was to examine patients and recommend herbal/Ayurvedic treatments and prescribe herbal/Ayurvedic medicines
2. Worked as honorary Ayurveda consultant physician for charitable organization "Bharat Vikas Parishad" to offer free consultations for helping poor patients.
3. Established his own herbal export company by the name Krishna Herbal Company, in 2001. (US-FDA registered Co.) The company exports herbal products to many countries including USA. Written literature of various herbs, articles on herbs for various Indian magazines, participated in many health food expositions.
4. Attended many national and international conferences on Ayurveda, Yoga and health. Presented papers, given lectures at national and international levels.
More International Exposure:-
1. Spreading the knowledge of herbs and herbal supplements and India's natural herbal heritage worldwide by exporting herbal products in various countries like UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Singapore, Macedonia and many others.
2. Developed herbal products for a US based herbal company Planet Ayurveda LLC, USA, which is based in Thibodaux, Louisiana. Very familiar with international and US labeling laws, import and markting laws of US-FDA and other regulatory authorities in many countries.
3. Worked as honorary Ayurveda physician for many charitable organizations (free of cost) in villages to revive the knowledge of herbs among villagers in India.
4. Developed herbal Pet Care products for an American Company.
5. Regular writer for health column of Singapore's leading newspaper "Today". The articles can be accessed online at www.todayonline.com
6. Also wrote articles for India's leading newspaper - The Time of India.
7. Visited various countries like Singapore, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Macedonia and many others for conducting seminars, taking workshops on basics of ayurveda and panchkarma. Established many full fledged ayurveda, panchkarma clinics for companies in Europe.
8. Running ownAyurvedic treatment centre in Chandigarh, India since 1999 and expert in pulse diagnosis, tongue diagnosis, prakriti analysis, herbal pharmacology ( Dravyaguna) and Ayurvedic treatment of acute and chronic - complicated diseases like liver failure, Kidney failure, Cancer support programs, detox programs, asthma, allergies, myopathies and many nervious tissue disorders.
9. Developed herbal products for many other Indian and non-Indian companies and written literature for the products developed by himself.
10. Provides consultancy to farmers for cultivation of medicinal plants and stressed on growth of organic farming and cultivation of medicinal plants, with an intention to give them economic freedom and promote chemicals free/pesticide free foods to society.
11. Vast knowledge of medicinal plants, their pharmacology, practical uses in various illnesses as directly involved in examination and treatment of patients.
12. Participated in International Conference on Cardiology organized by Fortis heart hospitals in 2004 at Chandigarh, India.
12. Participated and presented papers in many international and national health/business conferences.
13. Gave a presentation on herbal products and Ayurveda to Prince Charles of UK and Duchess of Cornwall Ms. Camila Parker.
at National Institute of Pharmaceutical education and research) on his visit to India in March, 2006
Has given about 10-12 TV interviews in India and 3-4 TV interviews in Europe
14. A series of episodes ( about 16 episodes) were telecasted in a Punjabi international TV channel called "Lashkara" about the common uses of Ayurvedic herbs in various diseases.
15. A series of episodes about ayurveda and herbs were telecasted in National TV "Doordarshan" of Chandigarh, India.
16. Participated in an international seminar on Ayurveda organized by Dabur in March 2014 in Delhi (India).
Dr. Vikram teaching Breathing exercises
Dr. Vikram Chauhan visits various countries for lectures, seminars, conducting workshops on pulse diagnosis, Ayurveda topics and panchakarma therapies in various countries. He visits many Ayurveda schools worldwide, gives TV interviews at various national and international TV stations.
We have opened our centers in Spain, Romania, Macedonia. Check the video below to see our Panhakarma retreat and Ayurveda treatment center in Skopje, Macedonia
Introductory book on Ayurveda - God's Manual for healing
This small book is an introduction to Ayurveda, written by Dr. Vikram Chauhan - MD (Ayurveda) This is useful for students, general public and people interested in natural remedies, yoga and herbs. read more
$ 30.95 by EMS
To subscribe our newsletter please send a mail to our mail id email@example.com with your name and e-mail id with the title "Newsletter Subscription"
Dr. Vikram Chauhan conducted a Yoga seminar and took Practical presentation about Basics of Ayurveda in Skopje, Macedonia ( Former Yugoslavia)
LECTURE ON YOGA AND AYURVEDA- for the Teaching staff of Yoga Federation of Macedonia
Vikram Chauhan, M.D in Ayurveda - 28 June 2009, Integral Yoga Center, Skopje
It was focused on the following subjects: basic concepts of Ayurveda, relation of Yoga and Ayurveda, Yoga as therapy, Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali…
Received Rajiv Gandhi National Award
Received national award by Govt. of India - "Rashtriya Ekta Samman"(National Award) from National Unity Conference - New Delhi for outstanding achievements in the field of Ayurveda, bringing precious foreign currency to India and spreading the traditional knowledge/culture of India worldwide
Received Award from Malaysian Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Received Health Excellence Award and Certificate from All India Business & Community Foundation in 36th National Seminar
More International Experience
In 2006 - Vikram in Skopje, Macedonia :-
1. Visited Macedonia in 2006 and gave TV interviews on National Macedonian Channel. There were many newspapers, Magazine intervies as well.
2. Visits Europe once or twice a year for seminars, workshops and consultations in Europe, especially in Skopje, Macedonia.
In 2007 - Europe
1. Gave presentations, Consultations to Ayurveda lovers and Students in Europe in year 2007 and Planet Ayurveda Store in Europe - A big Planet Ayurveda Panchkarma and Spa centre is also coming up in April 2010 with full range of Planet Ayurveda products and Panchkarma massage Oils.
In 2010 - Carrara (Tuscany ) - Italy
Participated and delivered Lectures in a huge Ayurveda conference held in Italy - March 2010. He was invited as a honorable speaker by President of Ayurveda and Yoga federation - Italy.
Prague, Czech Republic
Visited Czech Republic and conducted an Ayurveda workshop on basics of Ayurveda, Pulse Diagnosis, Tongue, Face Diagnosis, Herbal Pharmacology, Common Ayurveda herbs and also Ayurveda Consultations and Practical training of Pulse diagnosis and Prakriti Analysis. There were about 50 students.
1. Dr. Vikram with Dr. David - During the Workshop. 2. Dr. Vikram explaining about herb - Neem 3.
3. Dr. Vikram giving certificates to students.
4.Dr. Vikram - Teaching Practical Tongue Examination.. 5. Dr. Vikram with his students from Czech Republic and nearby countries 6. Lecturing to Students
In Feb, 2012
Spreading awareness about Tanzania
Dr. Vikram Chauhan explaining about Ayurvedic herbs to Dr. Samson Kibona from Tanzania
Dr. Vikram Chauhan with Mr. Augustine – An avid lover of Arjun tea – London, UK-2012
There were about 30 students (including medical doctors) who participated in this 2 weekend workshop.
President-International Center of Education in natural medicine – Read more here
Last picture is of Italy –
Dr. Vikram Chauhan- Lecture on Basics of Ayurveda in –Italy -2012
During 2014 -
1. Held a Consultation and Ayurveda workshop organized in Ojai, California, USA and Organized a seminar on Ayurveda on June 28-29, 2014.Click Here to get detail information about this event.
2. Opened up a new company in the name of PLANET AYURVEDA LLC based in Beverly Hills, California, USA in June 2014.
3. Met with Dr. Mark Vinick ( An Ayurvedic Specialist in private practice in Redondo Beach, CA (USA), who successfully treats wide variety of conditions like different Chronic Pain, Headaches, Fibromyalgia, Auto-immune diseases, Anxiety, Stress, Depression etc with Ayurvedic Medicine, Energy Healing (Shakti Energy Healing), Nutrition, Homeopathy, Marma Therapy, Pain Management, Anti-aging, Stress Reduction Techniques, yoga and Meditation ).
4. Gave an interview for "Ayurveda Reporter" in Los Angeles, California - An Ayurveda Channel by Vaidya Kailas.
Get details from his website - www.iamkailas.com
5. Dr Vikarm Chauhan (BAMS,MD) sharing the stage as a leading speaker on Acharya Balkrishan Birth Ceremony and also Jadi-Booti Diwas held at 31 sector Chandigarh on 10th August 2014. Mr. Deepak Dhiman (State Editor) was welcomed as Chief Guest.
Dr. Vikarm Chauhan explained the benefits of different herbs and their importance in our daily life style. He spoke about the usage and essence of the herbs like Neem, Amla, Ashwagandha etc in Ayurvedic medical science which are helping to cure the mysterious diseases coming up with the mankind. His views were appreciated and showed his vision on knowledge for the Ayurveda, a boon to mankind.
Hobbies and Interests of Dr. Vikram:-
1. Internet - Studying latest research in the field of health, Ayurveda and other healing systems and also on Facebook.
2. Herbs- Strong interest in learning more and more about healing power of different herbs worldwide.
3. Medicine- Loves to be among patients and teach them the ways of living.
4. Writing -Written articles on various herbs and different health topics. At present, writing books on role of herbs in various diseases. One of his book is titled - Ayurveda can be purchased online at various websites and also at his own site - www.planetayurveda.com - Upcoming books are - on topics like Stress, Ayurveda herbs and many more.
5. Teaching- Loves to teach. After doing BAMS, taught Ayurveda pharmacology and modern Pharmacology to BAMS students at his home totally free of cost, just to fulfill the appetite for teaching. Visited Europe many times to give lectures, seminars to Ayurveda students and nature lovers.
6. Photography- Loves to collect photographs of plants, herbs, nature. Has collection pictures of more than 250 medicinal plants clicked by own camera from different regions of the world. Writing a text book on various medicinal plants now a days.
7. Traveling- Strong interest to know people of various countries, their cultures and way of living, herbs growing in various countries.
8. Geography- Deep interest in studying maps of various countries, cities and meet people from various countries. Loves to know the culture of various countries and their traditions.
9. Electronic Gadgets- Really believes in using latest electronic gadgets like mobile phones, laptops or whatever is useful now a days etc.
10. Games- Loves football, cricket, swimming, chess. Plays sometimes on www.chess.com with the name -krishnaherbalcompany.