Dr. Madan Gulati
One of the best Ayurvedic doctors in Chandigarh North India who has experience of years in serving people through herbs.
Dr. Madan Gulati a well-known Ayurvedic doctor having more than 40 years of experience. Dr. Gulati runs his own ayurvedic clinic where he serves the people herbs. He is an internationally renowned Doctor in the field of Ayurveda. Dr. Madan Gulati is not very much net savvy but due to his abilities, experience and knowledge in handling and managing the complicated diseases, he is always with us for the guidance in every typical cases.
H.NO. 174, Sector 11-A, Chandigarh-160011
Timings (By appointment only) Phone : 0091-93165-14157 & 0091-172-2749175 / 0091-172-4633174
Videos of Dr. Madan Gulati During an Event of Ayurvedic Consultations in Slovakia, Europe
Information by Dr. Madan Gulati on Gotu kola (Centella asiatica)
Information by Dr. Madan Gulati on Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
Information by Dr. Madan Gulati on Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Information by Dr. Madan Gulati on Garcinia Cambogia
Dr. Madan Gulati's Experience and Practice as an Expert Ayurveda Doctor
Information by Dr. Madan Gulati on Herbal Extracts
Information by Dr. Madan Gulati on Shilajit
Information by Dr. Madan Gulati on Curcumin and Boswellia
Videos of Dr. Madan Gulati During an Event of Ayurvedic Consultations in Latvia, Europe
Lecture of Dr. Madan Gulati in Brahma Kumaris Centre in Riga, Latvia. 19/11/2016
On the Latvian State Radio, talk-show - "Without Prescription". 21/11/2016
Speech of Dr. Madan Gulati on Topic - "Uniqueness of Ayurveda" in Latvian State University, Medical Faculty. 21/11/2016
Video of Dr. Madan Gulati during an event of Ayurvedic Consultations in Macedonia, Europe
What is Disease, According to Ayurveda?
Who is Healthy, According to Ayurveda?
Present Location of Dr. Madan Gulati
Running his own Ayurvedic treatment center in Chandigarh, North India. The patients visit him for the consultation from all over world to his clinic located in most beautiful area of Chandigarh.
The patients who are suffering with complicated disease and are not getting relief from any other doctor but is getting good results after and relief. By taking the ayurvedic treatment from Dr. Gulati. - (Comments Written by Dr. Vikram Chauhan)...
B.A.M.S. (Gold Medalist, 1st in the University), M.D.(Ayurveda), Diploma in Panchkarma and Yoga
Deputy Director (Ayurveda) and Head of Ayurvedic Wing of the Directorate of AYUSH, Union Territory, Chandigarh, INDIA.
Vaidya Shiromani Award for Exemplary services in the field of Ayurveda by Advisor, Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- Specialist in Panchkarma and Yoga
- Specialist in Ameobiasis, Arthritis, Diabetes
- Mellitus, Bronchial Asthma, Hypertension, Cancer, Ageing and other chronic diseases.
Experience as an Ayurvedic Physician:-
Nov. 1999 till 2008
Deputy Director (Ayurveda), Union Territory, Chandigarh
Jan. 1996 to Nov. 1999
Controlling Officer Ayurveda, Union Territory, Chandigarh
Aug. 1992 to Nov. 1996
Senior Ayurvedic Physician (Assistant Director), Union Territory, Chandigarh
Dec. 1977 to Aug. 1992
Ayurvedic Medical Officer, U.T., Chandigarh
Nov. 1976 to Dec. 1977
Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Punjab Ayurvedic Directorate.
- Organized Ayurvedic Department of UT of Chandigarh.
- In-charge of all Ayurvedic Dispensaries as Controlling Officer and Head of Office for the more than 10 years i.e. from January, 1996.
- Training in Hospital Administration from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi, in February, 1999.
- Training in reservation in services from Institute of Secretariat Training and Management, Govt. of India, New Delhi, in May, 2004 incorporation of the Board since November, 2001.
- Technical Member and Additional Chief Executive Officer of the Medicinal Plant Board, U.T., Chandigarh since 2001
- M.D. (Ayurvedic Pharmacology/Ras Shastra and Bhaishijya Kalpana) as in-service candidate from Panjabi University, Patiala, India (1990-1993). Subject of original research for M.D. was, “Potali Ras for the treatment of Ameobiasis”
- Appointed distinguished Medical Scientist by the Vice Chancellor Punjab University, Chandigarh on 5.11.2001.
Dr. Madan Gulati conducting a workshop on uses of medicinal plants. The listeners are doctors from NHS (UK)
DR. MADAN GULATI WITH FACULTY OF SCIENCE OF POST GRADUATE GOVT COLLEGE FOR GIRLS SECTOR 42 CHANDIGARH AFTER DELIVERING LECTURE ON HEALTH CARE THROUGH COMMON MEDICINAL PLANTS
DR. MADAN GULATI AT 8TH WORLD AYURVEDA CONGRESS AT GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD
- Honorary Lecturer at Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Chandigarh (1979-1985) for Ayurvedic Medicine/Kaya Chikitsa, Ayurvedic Pathology/ Rog Nidan and Ayurvedic Physiology/Shareer Kriya Vigyaan.
- Internship to more than 200 Ayurvedic Graduates (who got training in Ayurvedic dispensaries of Chandigarh) under my supervision and guidance.
- Organized about a dozen camps in Yoga and Panchkarma in co-ordination with Divine Life Society, Rishikesh and Haridwar.
- External Examiner of Physiology and Yoga for Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Expert member of selection committee for the appointment of Principal and Lecturers of Shri Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh.
- Visiting lecturer of Guest Faculty of Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College since July 2002 for overall enhancement of Ayurvedic education.
- Conducted a Seminar and delivered lectures to British National Health Service Doctors on basic principles of Ayurveda and methods of Diagnosis and treatment according to Ayurveda and also introduced the Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants to the British Doctors on 25.2.2005.
- Delivered lectures in Re-Orientation Training Prgoramme (ROTP) on Ras Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana (Pharmacology) on 24th November, 2003 - E Foreign Experience.
- As visiting Ayurvedic Physician and Lecturer in Switzerland, France, Germany and Italy at different times since 1987 (Short term visits).
- Attended conference of International level relating to development of Ayurvedic System. - F Social Services and Titles.
- Life Member of Shri Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Education Society, Chandigarh.
- Life Member of All India Ayurvedic Congress, New Delhi.
- Life Overseas Member of Ayurvedic Medical Association, The United Kingdom.
- Life Member of International Medical Society.
- Vice President of Chandigarh Ayurvedic Medical Association, Chandigarh. - G Appreciation letters and Honours.
- Appreciation letter From Director (AYUSH), Chandigarh Administration regarding keen interest in promotion of Ayurvedic System of Medicine and possessing good administrative and management skills.
- Award of Honour was given on Dhanvantari Day Celebrations for development of Ayurvedic System of Medicine by Ayurvedic Sharnam, Chandigarh in Nov. 1997.
- Award of Honour was given by Dabur Ayurvedic Specialties Ltd. was given on Dhanwatry Jayanti for promotion of Ayurvedic System of Medicine. - H Seminar/Workshops/Medical Camps/Health Melas Participation.
- For the awareness and cultivation of Medicinal Plants by the farmers, delivered a lecture on importance of herbs used in Ayurvedic System of Medicine in the regional Seminar on exploratory studies of herbs for farming organized by Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bhadal, Punjab on 2.3.2002.
- Participated as a resource person in various workshops and seminars organized by the Environment Society, Haryana, Piya Sharma Foundations, Hitkaari Social Welfare Society and delivered lectures to the farmers and rural population in various villages of Haryana and delivered lectures on cultivation and uses of Ayurvedic herbs.
- Participated in the 3rd International Seminar on Ayurveda organized by the Gujarat Ayurvedic University , Jamnagar from 3rd Feb to 5th Feb. 2002.
- Actively participated in “International Convention on Ayurveda” organized by All India Ayurvedic Congress on 10th April 1992 to 12th April 1992.
- Actively participated in International Congress “Ayurveda 2000” organized by Sawparnika Ayurvedic Foundation for Research, Health and Education on 28th January to 30th January 2000 at Kamraj Memorial Hall Chennai. India.
- Participated in National Conference on Development of Ayurveda organized by Rashtriya Ayurveda Parishad on 8th and 9th January, 1999.
- Delivered a lecture on “Ayurveda – An Alternative System of Medicine” on 31st August, 2001 organized by Health and Education cell of Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana.
- Participated in the seminar on Consumer Health organized by the Citizen Awareness Group and delivered a lecture on “The Need of Ayurveda for the Consumers in the present scenario”.
- Inaugurated Health Mela organized by Dabur Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh on 8th December, 2004.
- Participated in Patent Awareness Workshop at Central Research Institute (Ayurveda) at Patiala on 29.11.2004.
- Participated in Agro Technology Fair held on 3-6.12.2004 and Educated the public about Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants.
- Delivered lectures on “Promotion of Ayurveda” and “Cure of Diabetes Mellitus in Ayurveda” at Continued Medical Education programs organized by the Ayurvedic Study Circle, Ludhiana.
- For the promotion and popularization of Ayurveda, participated in more than two dozen Ayurvedic medical camps organized by Chandigarh Ayurvedic Medical Association, Bharat Unnat Vikas Parishad, Lion’s Club, Citizens Awareness Group, Mahila Parishad, Servants of the People Society, Bengali Association and other NGO’s at various Colleges and Universities and delivered lectures on the benefits of Ayurveda time to time.
- Participated in Arogya Seminar and Expo held on 31.3.2002 as Hotel Shivalik View organized by Institute of Tourism and Future Management Trends and delivered a talk on “Ayurveda Ancient Wisdom, Modern Science.”
- Participated in Arogya 2001 fair held at Pargati Maidan, New Delhi From 15th Dec. to 18th Dec. 2001 organized by Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- For the Promotion of Ayurveda, participated in 2 day workshop organized by Servants of People Society at Lajpat Rai Bhawan, Chandigarh From 19th to 20th Jan 2002 and delivered a lecture on methods of Diagnosis and treatment according to Ayurveda.
- Participated in an exhibition and given a presentation on Ayurveda to Prince of Wales Prince Charles and his wife Duchess of Cornwall Camilla Bowles at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) on 28th March 2006.
- Participated as a Resource Person in 10 days workshop on Ayush at National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE) PGI and delivered a lecture on Basic Concepts and Principles of Ayurveda on 17th April 2006.
- He also delivered a Lecture at Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls Sector 42 Chandigarh on "Health Care through common medicinal plants" : 26th-Feb-2016
- Dr. Gulati gave interview for a Newspaper in Latvia on 23rd Nov, 2016. Click Here to read this interview.
- A big interview of Dr. Madan Gulati was published in a very prestigious Latvian portal "Veselam" meaning Healthy. Take a look although it's in Latvian. Click Here to read this interview.
- Dr. Madan Gulati delivered a Lecture on Health Through Medicinal plants at Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls, Sector 11, Chandigarh. (Date:07-02-2017)
- Medicinal Plants Board, Chandigarh Administration - Chandigarh, organized a workshop on Importance of Conservation of Medicinal Plants for the School Children, teachers and local Residents at Medicinal Plants Garden Sarangpur Chandigarh. On this occasion he delivered a Lecture on Importance of Medicinal Plants for improvement of our Health. (Date:16-02-2017)
- World Health Day Celebrations were organized by the Institute of Technology and Future Management Trends ( ITFT ) at Tagore Theater Chandigarh. On this occasion, he delivered a Lecture on Role of Meditation to Cure Depression. (Date:7-04-2017)
- He conferred upon Ayurveda Gaurav Award by Sh. Shripad Yesso Naik (Union Minster for AYUSH) on 4th June 2017 at Welingkar Institute of Management in Mumbai.
- Dr. Gulati is a Former Deputy Director at Ayush Chandigarh, participated in the Seminar on Good Food for Good Health on 17th September 2017 organized by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal Ayurvedic Hospital, Baddi.
- Dr. Gulati Former Deputy Director Ayush Chandigarh, participated as Resource Person in a Seminar on Polycystic ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) on 21st September 2017 at PGIMER Chandigarh organized by School of Public Health PGIMER Chandigarh in collaboration with Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology PGIMER Chandigarh. He also delivered Lecture on Demedicalzation of treatment of PCOS: Evidence naturopathy.
- He is a Former Deputy Director Ayush Chandigarh, delivered a Lecture on "Evidence for Naturopathy: Ayurvedic Principles of Treatment of PCOS. Role of Herbs and Diet" at National Institute of Nursing Education, PGIMER, Chandigarh on 15th February 2018 in a Seminar organized by School of Public Health in collaboration with National Institute of Nursing Education PGIMER sponsored by ICSSR NORTH - WESTERN REGIONAL CENTRE.
Events and Activities
IN LATVIA - 2016
Dr. Madan Gulati and his wife Dr. Saras Gulati at Brahmakumaris Centre, Riga (Latvia)
Dr. Madan Gulati and his wife Dr. Saras Gulati during their visit to VIP Client Constantine for Personal Consultation
Dr. Madan Gulati Delivering lecture on Ayurveda in TAO Center, Riga, Latvia
Dr. Madan Gulati during Pulse Diagnostic Experience Exchange with Sergey tao and Ayurveda Practitioner - Svetlana Nikitina (Planet Ayurveda Latvia Partners)
Dr. Madan Gulati with fellow of Brahma Kumaris Practitioner
Dr. Madan Gulati with Aleksandrs Lahtionovs at Planet Ayurveda Latvia
Dr. Madan Gulati at Latvia Radio
Dr. Madan Gulati at Latvian State University
Dr. Madan Gulati with Dr. Rosenberg (Founder of Ayurvedic Academy - Germany)
IN MACEDONIA - 2016
Dr. Madan Gulati with patients in Planet Ayurveda Macedonia
Dr. Madan Gulati paid a visit in Yoga Camp sponsored by Planet Ayurveda at Ramgarhia Bhawan, Chandigarh. (31-08-2019)
Dr. Madan Gulati Cured the Patient of Depression with Ayurvedic Medicines
Dr. Madan Gulati Former Deputy Director Ayush Chandigarh, delivered a Lecture on "Evidence for Naturopathy : Ayurvedic Principles of Treatment of PCOS. Role of Herbs and Diet" at National Institute of Nursing Education, PGIMER, Chandigarh on 15th February 2018 in a Seminar organised by School of Public Health in collaboration with National Institute of Nursing Education PGIMER sponsored by ICSSR NORTH - WESTERN REGIONAL CENTRE.
Dr. Madan Gulati delivering a Lecture on Ayurvedic Principle for treatment of PCOS at National Institute of Nursing Education PGIMER Chandigarh on 15 February 2018.
Dr. Madan Gulati being honoured by Dr. Sandhya Ghai (Principal National Institute of Nursing Education, PGIMER, Chandigarh) on 15 February 2018 after Delivering a Lecture on Ayurvedic Principle for treatment of PCOS.
Dr. Madan Gulati with Dr. Vanita Suri (Prof and Head Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, PGIMER, Chandigarh) and Dr. Amarjeet Singh (Prof Community Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh).
Dr. Madan Gulati Former Deputy Director Ayush Chandigarh, participated as Resource Person in a Seminaar on Polycystic ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) on 21st September 2017 at PGIMER Chandigarh organised by School of Public Health PGIMER Chandigarh in collaboration with Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PGIMER Chandigarh.
Dr. Madan Gulati attending the Seminar on PCOS at PGIMER with Dr. Amarjeet Singh Prof Community Medicine PGIMER Chd. Dr. Vanita Suri Prof. & Head Depatt of OBG PGIMER Chd. and Dr. Sunila Garg Director Prof & Head Community Medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College & Associated Hospitals New Delhi
Dr. Madan Gulati receiving the Certificate and award from the Chief Guest at the Seminar on PCOS at PGIMER Chandigarh on 21st September 2017
Dr. Madan Gulati delivering a Lecture on Demedicalzation of treatment of PCOS at PGIMER Chandigarh on 21st September 2017.
Dr. Madan Gulati Former Deputy Director Ayush Chandigarh, participated in the Seminar on Good Food for Good Health on 17th September 2017 organized by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal Ayurvedic Hospital, Baddi
Dr. Madan Gulati Former Deputy Director Ayush Chandigarh Lightning the Candle at the Seminar
Dr. Madan Gulati Former Deputy Director Ayush Chandigarh being honoured by Dr. Sankaran Namboodiri - Medical Superintendent (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal Ayurvedic Hospital, Baddi)
Ayurvedic Exponent Dr. Madan Gulati conferred upon Ayurved Gaurav Award by Sh. Shripad Yesso Naik (Union Minster for Ayush) on 4th June 2017 at Welingkar Institute of Management in Mumbai
Dr. Madan Gulati delivering a Lecture after receiving Ayurved Gaurav Award by Sh. Shripad Yesso Naik (Hon'ble Union Minister for Ayush)
Standing from Left to Right in the above Picture are Sh. Umesh Sandu, Dr. Kuldeep Raj Kohli (Director of Ayurved, Maharashtra), Sh. Shashank Sandu (Managing Director of Sandu Pharmaceuticals), Sh. Shripad Yesso Naik (Union Minister for Ayush), Dr. Madan Gulati, Dr. Vinay Damle, Sh. Ghanshyam Sandu and Prof. Dr. Uday Salunkhe (Director of Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai)
Dr. Madan Gulati honoured by Sh. Shiripad Yesso Naik (Hon'ble Union Minister for Ayush)
Dr. Madan Gulati during Lecture on Health Through Medicinal plants at Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls, Sector 11, Chandigarh (Date:07-02-2017)
9-day Ayurvedic Practitioner Training Workshop from Nov. 26th to Dec. 4th, 2016 - Rishikesh, INDIA
Teaching Ayurveda to students from USA and other parts of the world
Certificate of completion on Ayurveda Anatomy and Physiology to students from USA and world over
Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury is presenting The Ist Copy of the Book - Diabetes Educators' Success Stories
Interview of Dr. Madan Gulati for Radio Channel - 91.2 FM on Topic of Ayurveda
Dr. Madan Gulati presenting Arjun tea to Prince Charles of UK and his wife Camilla Parker. Prince Charles of UK is an avid follower of Ayurvedic medicine.
Dr. Madan Gulati's Events
|13-03-2020 TO 17-03-2020||Ayurvedic Consultations in Mumbai||Mumbai||Ayurvedic Consultations|
|12-11-2019 TO 22-11-2019||Ayurvedic Consultations in Paris, France||Paris, France||Ayurvedic Consultations|
24-11-2016 TO 27-11-2016
Ayurvedic Consultations in Slovakia
19-11-2016 TO 22-11-2016
Ayurvedic Consultations in Latvia
08-11-2016 TO 16-11-2016
Ayurvedic Consultations in Skopje (Macedonia)
03-11-2016 TO 06-11-2016
Ayurvedic Consultations in Dubai