Planet Ayurveda has been into the herbal manufacturing arena for the last 15 years. The company is focused on offering traditional, time-tested Ayurvedic medicines for various disorders, but from a modernised perspective. In addition, the company is also capable of handling third party manufacturing of a wide range of herbal products. We have a high-tech production facility with world-class infrastructure. At the facility, we are manufacturing best-quality herbal products in large quantities, to meet the third party manufacturing requirements of potential customers.
We are a responsible and caring pharmaceutical company that is aware of its duty towards environment, health and safety. The company promotes environmental protection and insists on complying with all applicable environmental regulations. Every measure is taken for the prevention of pollution across the company. These include planning for energy-saving and conservation of natural resources. We have upgraded our capabilities from time to time to meet the environmental and emission norms. To continue this endeavour, the company is being equipped with high-end technology.
Our ultra-modern Ayurvedic production facility boasts the latest, fully-automatic equipment needed for manufacturing top-notch herbal products. The equipment includes the newest liquid filling machine, capsule filling machine, double cone blender, herbs grinder, pulverizer, along with other essential gear required for producing the efficacious herbal products. The herbal products are manufactured in compliance with the norms of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) laid down by the Ayush Department of India. All the herbal products are prepared at our manufacturing unit in Planet Ayurveda, Head Office, Mohali. The herbal products are prepared using cutting-edge technology and superior quality equipment. All products are prepared using best-quality 100% natural and standardised herbal extracts in accordance with traditional Ayurvedic principles. Our facility is HALAL, ORGANIC, HACCP, WHO, GMP certified and ISO 9001:2015 accredited for Systems. It is regularly audited by global audit teams of principals and have repeatedly measured up to their standards.
Truly unique in every sense of the term, the Plant's standards and facilities can match any other, Worldwide. The products are prepared under the guidance of experienced MD-Ayurveda Doctors and the supervision of a qualified team, well-versed with various production operations. The products do not contain any chemicals, synthetic colours, binders, fillers or artificial colouring/flavouring agents. All products undergo stringent checks – at pre-process, in-process and post-process stages – to ensure high quality standards.
We also provide help for formulating new products. The Ayurvedic products available for third party manufacturing include:
- Herbal Tablets
- Herbal Capsules
- Herbal Powders (Churnas)
- Herbal Syrups
- Herbal Oils
- Herbal Teas
We have adequately-trained manpower and abundant stock of raw materials to manufacture huge quantities of all these herbal products as and when required, to fulfil the third party manufacturing needs. Besides the above-mentioned products, the company can also efficiently undertake third party manufacturing for numerous other healthcare, skincare and hair-care products.
Some of the Salient Features of Our Facility
- Un-interrupted flow of Process & Facilities qualifying Schedule "M" Specifications & WHO-GMP norms.
- Good Sanitation and Fully Computerised and Controlled HVAC System.
- All types of tablets viz. un-coated, sugar coated, film coated, double layer, enteric coated, and slow release manufacturing facility.
- Environment-friendly VAHP chillers & No wood or asbestos component.
- Duo Pass Reverse Osmosis water system/ demineralization plant, multi-stage distillation plant and self-sanitising.
- De-humidification unit and dust extraction systems & each zone have separate AHUs.
- We Deliver your order for 3rd Party Manufacturing of Ayurvedic Products within 10 -15 Days.
- We have always Ready stock available for the PCD Franchise of Herbal Products.
- We have a Neat & Clean Plant for 3rd Party manufacturing of Ayurvedic Products.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Respective zones, areas and even uniforms marked with specific colours of the rainbow, to ensure total segregation.
- Air environment conditioned in each area with respect to temperature, humidity, filtration, particle counts, etc.
- Zero-discharge Effluent Treatment Plant & Dispensing of materials under an SS reverse laminar flow.
- The complex also houses its own R&D facility for in house product development.
- Alternative power generation system for uninterrupted production and Separate air handling units for every production department.
We take precautions to ensure that our facility, from design to maintenance, follows the highest international standards. Cross contamination at any level is avoided by quarantined production blocks with independent air systems.
The Plant is equipped with modern high-speed machines and integrated packaging lines to be cost efficient. Manufacturing is the backbone of our supply chain. We continually strive for excellence in infrastructure and technology. We have successfully implemented automation to improve quality compliance and productivity.