Ayurvedic Treatment of Eosinophilia
What is Eosinophilia?
Eosinophilia is a chronic disorder that occurs due to increased eosinophils number in complete blood count. Normally, the eosinophil count is less than 350 cells per microliter. Eosinophils are the white blood cells which helps to fight against the disease and regulate the inflammation. The protein present in eosinophil's damage the body. These cells become active when a person have a certain allergic diseases, infections and other medications or when the bone marrow secrete more number of cells. When eosinophils count more than 500 per microliter is generally considered as eosinophilia in the adults. A count of eosinophil's more than 1500 for constant several months, the condition is known as hypereosinophilic syndrome.
What are the Different Type of Eosinophilia?
- Extrinsic: Extrinsic eosinophilia, in which etiological factors lies outside the eosinophil cell lineage such as worm's infestations, fungi, medications.
- Intrinsic: Intrinsic eosinophilia, in which etiological factors lies inside the eosinophil cell lineage such as asthmatic pulmonary eosinophilia.
What can be the Causes of the Eosinophilia?
There are several disease or abnormal conditions, in which there is increase in eosinophil's count.
- Allergic disorders (Asthma, Hay fever, drug allergy etc.)
- Parasitic and fungal disease (Lymphatic filariasis, Ascariasis, Trichinosis etc.)
- Autoimmune disorders (Arthritis, Psoriasis, Pernicious anemia, Lupus etc.)
- Skin disorders (Abscess, scabies, Impetigo etc.)
- Tumors (Ovarian cancer, lung cancer etc.)
What can be the Risk Factors for the Eosinophilia?
- Cirrhosis of liver
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Allergic food
- Drug side effects
What can be the Common Symptoms of the Eosinophilia?
- Frequent wheezing
- Abdominal pain
- Skin Rashes
What can be the Common Indicator of the Eosinophilia?
- Frequent infections
- Mouth sores
- Night sweats
- Enlargement of lymph nodes
How to Diagnose the Eosinophilia?
- It is difficult to diagnose the Eosinophilia in the children's.
- Medical history.
- Family history.
- Complete blood count.
- Echocardiogram to assess the thrombi (e.g. mural, endocardia).
- Test for the causative conditions like chest X-ray, urinalysis, LFT)
- Serological test.
- Bone marrow biopsy may require.
Treatment of Eosinophilia
According to Modern science, use of corticosteroid such as prednisone is for lowering the eosinophil count or treatment according to the causative agent but there may be the chances of the side effects. But Ayurveda, is an ancient science which is based on the idea of balancing the three energies in the body system, proper diet, herbal medicines and yogic breathing. Planet Ayurveda is the company which deals purely in herbal remedies. All the herbs are 100% pure and with no side effects. Now a days, Ayurveda is a boon to mankind. All the herbal remedy's prepared under the guidance of the MD Ayurvedic doctors. Planet Ayurveda provides medicine for all the diseases or health ailments. Let's see what herbal remedy it provide for the Eosinophilia.
Herbal Remedies for Eosinophilia by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Eosinophilia Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of eosinophilia. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Tulsi Capsules : One can take 1 capsule twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Pranrakshak Churna : One can take 1 tsp. twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Immune Booster : One can take 2 capsules twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Aller-G Care : One can take 1 capsule twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Laxmibilas Ras : One can take 1 tablet twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Septrin Tablets : One can take 2 tablets twice daily after meals with warm water.
1. Tulsi Capsules
These capsules are the pure extract of the Ocimum santum (Tulsi).
In these capsules, there is a presence of ursolic acid. These capsules are best for the management of immunological disorders. It is a natural immune modulator. Tulsi has a religious significance in India, it also has substantial medicinal meaning and is used in remedies. Regular use of the capsules help the body to fight infection in a very effective way.
2. Praanrakshak Churna
This herbal remedy is the wonderful remedy to boost the immune system. It consists of the herbs like Shrish (Albezzia lebbock), Kantakri (Solanum xanthocarpum), Vaasa (Adhatoda vasica), Anantmool (Tylophora asthmatica), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica), Bharangi (Clerodandrum serratum) and Mulethi (Glycerrhiza glabra).
The herbs in this churna helps in the removal of the toxins from the body which accumulate in the body due to improper digestion. The toxins are the major factors which lead to weakened immune system. It helps to provide the immune strength to the body. This herbal remedy has an anti-histaminic and anti-allergic property.
3. Immune Booster
These capsules consist of the Grape seed (Vitis vinifera), Cow colostrum (Bovine colostrum), Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri) and Green tea (Camellia sinensis).
This is the wonderful herbal remedy from the house of Planet Ayurveda. The herbs used in these capsules work together in a synergistic manner. As the name says of these capsules, they help to build up the immunity quickly. The herbs work to keep the body system free from free radicals and toxins. These capsules are effective to build long lasting immunity in all age group.
4. Aller G Capsules
These capsules are the classical combination of various herbs: Haridra (Curcuma longa), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Shrish (Albezzia lebbock) and Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera).
These capsules act as an anti-oxidant which helps to move out the accumulated metabolites from being produced within the body and also relieves the entire body system. These capsules have an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-septic properties.
5. Laxmibilas Ras
Laxmi vilas ras is one the herbal medicine which is best for upper respiratory tract infections. The ingredients it contains are Shuddha Parad, Abhrak bhasma, Bhang (Cannabis sativa), Dhatura (Dhatura metel) etc.
It is also very useful in severe allergies and as allergies require long term medication it can be very effective and long lasting medicine. In upper respiratory tract infections it clears the passage and cures the mucus lining day by day. Laxmi vilas also plays a very important role in heart diseases also it has cardio productive properties especially in arrhythmic heartbeats and pulse and prevents from the other heart complications and improves proper functioning of heart also.
6. Septrin Tablets
Septrin tablet is pure ayurvedic medicine which helps to maintain indigestion and other stomach problems. It also enhances the immunity of the body. The ingredients are turmeric (Curcuma longa), tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), ginger (Zingiber officinale), guggul (Commiphora mukul) etc.
It contains herbs which are very effective in reducing bloating and also helps in asthmatic patients. It is also helpful in upper respiratory tract infections and allergies due to turmeric. It contains ginger which is very helpful in proper digestion of food and maintains equilibrium of the stomach.
To buy Eosinophilia Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/eosinophilia-care-pack.
Why Planet Ayurveda?
Planet Ayurveda offers following benefits over other available products in the market:
- The medicines are 100% pure and natural.
- The products are made without the addition of chemicals and additives or chemicals.
- The medicines are free from side effects.
- The products are formulated by the MD Ayurvedic doctors.
- The products are 100% vegetarian.
- One should have balanced and proper diet. The diet should be rich in Vitamin A, C. These vitamins helps to provide the strength to the immune system.
- One should do exercise or walk daily, so that there is a proper activation of B cells and T cells.
- One should avoid unhygienic food and environment.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile