Rencure Formula - Herbal Kidney Care Remedies, Natural Kidney Remedy
This product has its roots in Ayurveda-ancient herbal healthcare system of India. According to Ayurveda the balance of 3 energies- Vata, Pitta and Kapha (Kinetic, Thermal and Potential energy) in the body is a disease free state whereas their imbalance causes diseases. The herbs in this product act synergistically to control vitiated Vata" "Pitta" and "Kapha". These 3 energies of the body, when vitiated cause organ failure and toxins accumulation and also cause kidney failure. The herbs maintain the balance of these energies and help kidney function. This formula is packed with natural herbs useful for creatinine and avoid dialysis. The Rencure formula is a combination of herbs described in ancient texts as an effective alternative remedy for kidney failure and making it a useful herbal formulation for renal failure.
Dosage: 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
Herbs in Rencure Formula
Rencure Formula is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Ingredients of Rencure Formula
1. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava is commonly called ‘hogweed' and it is very useful herbal diuretic. It induces micturition and relieves painful micturition. The name says "puna-nava" i.e. new Again. it rejuvenates the dying cells and helps to revive the dying organs of the body. It is a natural cleanser and helps the kidneys to eliminate the toxins quickly without putting any burden on them, therefore making it an essential herb as alternative treatment of kidney failure.
2. Varun (Crataeva nurvala): Commonly known as ‘Caper' is a used in Ayurveda for urinary tract infections and to break down renal stones. It is very effective for obstruction in urinary tract and helps in removing the renal stones. This herb is also very useful in urinary tract obstructions, kidney failure due to any reasons, accumulation of fluid in the body.
3. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): Tribulus terrestris is used as a diuretic and herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is sold as a power and stamina enhancer all around the world. It also increases the sperm count and sexual vigor and stamina. It clears away the obstruction in the urinary tract and is also act as anti-infective. It has been found to be very useful in all kidney problems including reduced urine output due to kidney failure.
4. Palaash (Butea monosperma): Also known as “flame of the forest” this beautiful red flowered tree is very useful for kidney problems. It is a urinary alkaliser and also relieves painful micturition.
5. Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): This is a very common weed and is commonly called ‘Chicory'. It is a very good alkaliser and also gives strength to the kidneys. Kaasni is used in Ayurveda for its benefits in acute and chronic kidney failure.
To buy Rencure Formula, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/rencure-formula
Herbal Remedies for Kidney Failure by Planet Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda kidney failure is due to toxins accumulation & blockage in mutravaha srotas (urinary system) & vrikk (kidneys). Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidneys Pack for ayurvedic management of kidney failure. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 Tablets, thrice daily with warm water after meals.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily warm with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 Tablets, thrice daily with warm water after meals.
- Chandanadi Vati - 2 Tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
All the products can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
1. Varunadi Vati
These herbal tablets are prepared from a combination of herbs like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul). These herbs are packed with diuretic, anti-inflammatory properties and are useful in the management of various kidney diseases.
2. Mutrakrichantak Churna
Mutrakrichantak is a herbal mixture and one of the best herbal remedies for kidney failure. It brings down urea and creatinine levels quickly. This makes it an excellent herbal product for kidney care and avoid dialysis. The various herbs in Mutrakrichantak Churna are described in ancient texts and are very effective to regenerate kidney cells or failing nephrons. It helps in normalizing the filter function of the kidney and make Mutrakrichantak Churna as one of the best herbal remedies for kidney care.
3. Rencure Formula
These are pure herbal capsules which are prepared from various herbs like Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Palaash (Butea monosperma) and Kaasni (Cichorium intybus). These herbs are useful in different types of kidneys problems. It rejuvenates the dying cells and helps to revive the dying organs of the body. It act as a natural cleanser and helps the kidneys to eliminate the toxins quickly without any side effects.
4. Punarnava Mandur
It is a wonderful formulation which is useful in the management of many health conditions. It is obtained from different herbs which are given below:-
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Shunti (Zingiber officinale)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Chitrak Mool (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Mandoor Bhasma (Ferric oxide calx)
The herbs used in the formulation are very effective in removing toxins from the body. It acts as a natural diuretic and has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to manage kidneys problems and reduce the related symptoms.
5. Chandanadi Vati
This is a classical Ayurvedic formulation. It contains herbs and minerals like Safed chandan (Santalum album), Kababchini (Piper cubeba), Safed ral (Shorea robusta), Gandhabiroja (Pinus longifolia), Katha (Sanegellia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Gairik (Red ochre), etc.
Benefits: This classical remedy is very beneficial in providing relief from kidney disorders. It provides a calming and soothing effect on the urinary tract system and also provides relief from burning gut. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It is used in the treatment of burning micturition, kidney disorders, heatstroke, burning gut, piles, fissures, etc.
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/revive-kidneys-pack
- Eat a balanced, kidney and heart healthy diet
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduce high cholesterol levels
- Increase physical activity
- Keep high blood pressure under control
- If you have diabetes, keep your blood sugar well controlled
- Don't smoke.