AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF JOINTS PAIN
It is well said that a healthy body has a healthy mind because body and mind are not separate but affects each others. In this modern world, health complications are increasing day by day. Joint pains have become the common problem of the people of all age groups (children, adult and old people).Various factors are responsible for these problems like our lifestyle, eating habits and some medications. This problem is at peak these days, to treat the problem of joint pains people go for allopathic medicines which results in various side effects on health. Allopathic medicines only focus to treat the diseases rather than good health whereas in ayurveda, main emphasis is to boost a good health along the treatment of diseases.
Here, we are with a solution, yes it is PLANET AYURDEVDA which offers herbal formulations for the treatment of various diseases. But today we are discussing the various aspects related to the problem of joint pains.
ABOUT JOINTS PAIN
Joint pains are due to disease or injury in the tissues. Two bones are getting connected to each other by joints and muscles are attached to bone by the help of ligaments. Disease and injury occurs in the structure of joints, leads to the degeneration in tissues of joints which result in the excess joint pains is called as arthralgia.
SYMPTOMS OF JOINTS PAIN
- Swelling in joints.
- Redness in joints.
- Tenderness in joints.
- Stiffness in joint.
- Decreasing the strength in the muscles and feeling of weakness in the body.
- Difficulty in walking, lead to severe pain in legs and feet.
- Difficulty in getting up.
COMPLICATIONS OF JOINTS PAIN
- Arthritis is the tenderness of joint. It occurs due to the decrease in the amount of cartilage tissues.
- Osteoarthritis can occur which cause the degeneration of bones.
- Rheumatoid arthritis also causes the joint problems like pain, stiffness and loss of proper function of joints.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome can also occur.
- Joint pains also occur due to the physical injury, playing and falling down. So, damage can occur to the muscles and tissues which may cause the severe joint pains.
- Gout is also a serious complication which occurs when uric acid accumulated on the joint and forms crystal. There crystals cause the inflammation of joints which causes the excess pain in joints.
CAUSES FOR JOINT PAINS IN AYURVEDA
In Ayurveda it is believed that there are three energies – kapha, vata and pitta which are responsible for all the diseases. When there is an imbalance in any of three energies, diseases occur in the body. So according to ayurveda main cause of joint pains is vata dosha. It occurs due to the accumulation of ama in the weaker parts of body and causes the joint pains. There are various herbs and natural compounds in the ayurveda like praval pisti, ashwagandha, sudh laksh, arjuna, guggul, shallaki are present in ayurveda which are beneficial for the treatment of joint pains. So, the problem of joint pain can be cured by taking the healthy diet, herbal medicines and exercises.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR JOINTS PAIN BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Joint Support Pack for ayurvedic treatment of joints pain. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Bone Support - 2 Capsules twice daily.
- Curcumin Capsules - 2 Capsules twice daily.
- Joint Aid Plus - 2 Capsules twice daily.
- Coral Calcium Complex - 1 Capsule twice daily.
1. BONE SUPPORT
Bone Support is an excellent product offered by the planet ayurveda for joint pains. This herbal formulation is the mixture of various herbs and natural compounds like praval pisti, mukta, arjun, shudh laksha and arjun. Herbal remedies provided for joint pains by Planet Ayurveda shows satisfactory results in patients.
- Shudh Laksha – This herbal extract helps to make the muscles strong because it helps in the deposition of calcium in the bones and provide strength to them.
- Arjun – According to Ayurveda, Arjuna has excellent properties to provide relief in joint pains and strength the bones.
- Praval Pisti – This natural compound is rich in calcium compounds so it is quite beneficial in the bone and joint related disorders.
2. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Curcumin is the major phytochemical compound present in this herb which has excellent inflammatory properties that is beneficial in joint health. Herbal remedies provided by planet ayurveda for joint pains show the excellent health benefits in patients.
3. JOINT AID PLUS
Planet Ayurveda offers the joint aid plus for joint pain problems. This herbal formulation is the combination of various herbs like ashwagandha, guggul, shallaki, sonth and nirgundi.
- Ashwagandha – From the ancient time, this herb has the excellent anti inflammatory and antioxidants properties.
- Guggul –This herb has anti inflammatory properties and provides relief in joint pains. It is also used in arthritic pains and spondylitis.
- Shallaki – In ayurveda this herbs is quite beneficial in joint pains. This herb shows the satisfactory results in case of osteoarthritis, joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis.
4. CORAL CALCIUM COMPLEX
Planet Ayurveda offers a coral calcium complex which shows the satisfactory results in patient. This herb is mixture of various herbs which are discussed below.
- Parval Pisthi – This natural compound helps in the formation of strong bones and quite effective in cases of osteoporosis.
- Akki Pishti – This natural compound helps in deposition of calcium in bones and helps to strength the bones.
- Kamdudha Ras – This natural compound is the rich source of calcium and provides the strength and energy to joints.
To buy Joint Support Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/joint-support-pack.html
Food what we eat can either be most "powerful form of medicine "Or" slowest form of poison."
IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF JOINTS PAIN THEN TAKE THESE FOODS:-
- Fruits and vegetables which are rich in antioxidants like onions, red grapes, tea, citrus fruits, cranberries and raspberries should be consumed.
- Vitamin D stops the degeneration of cartilage in bones. Include vitamin D rich product in the diet like dairy products, egg and fish.
- Include the zinc, vitamin B6 and zinc rich food in diet because they help in the building of tendons and ligaments.
- Include soyabeans, walnuts and flaxseed in diet because they are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Include the spices like garlic and ginger in diet.
- One must sit in sun for sometime because sunlight helps in synthesis of vitamin D in the body.
FOODS THOSE ARE NOT GOOD FOR JOINTS PAIN
- Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks.
- Avoid white flour.
- Avoid use of caffeine.
- Avoid high fat food in diet.
- Avoid vegetables like potatoes and tomatoes and brinjal.
- Don't eat fast food.