AGNITUNDI VATI - A TRADITIONAL HERBAL REMEDY FOR GAS
Agnitundi Vati is a traditional Ayurvedic fomulation used to help in weak digestion and help in strengthening the digestive capability of intestines. "Vati" means Tablet in Ayurveda. This is purely a herbal formulation containing many aromatic, carminative, digestive herbs which reduce gas formation, indigestion and fermentation in the intestines and help in natural digestive process. This is purely a herbal remedy to improve digestion. It helps restore proper digestion by stimulating release of digestive juices through liver, pancreases and small intestine. It is antispasmodic, carminative and digestive. Agnitundi Vati is purely a herbal formulation containing spices, condiments, herbs, salts etc. The ingredients of Agnitundi are also used separately for abdominal colics, diseases cause by imbalance of Air element (Vata Element) in body. Usually vata imbalance causes abdomincal colics, nervousness, constipation, dryness, indigestion, gas formation. Agnitundi vati is useful in all these conditions.
Uses of Agnitundi Vati
- Agnitundi Vati is an excellent herbal remedy for weak intestines and gas formation.
- Agnitundi Vati is excellent herbal remedy for gas, flatulence, colic pain due to gas and constipation.
- Agnitundi vati improves digestion, improve intestinal movement and secretions.
- Agnitundi vati is used to relieve intestinal colic, renal colic and all types of abdominal colics.
- Agnitundi vati can also be used in nervous disorders. As most of the nervous disorders, pain are caused by imbalance of "Vata" (Air element) as per Ayurveda, therefore Agnitundi Vati is effective herbal remedy for Vata problems i.e. Nervous disorders.
- Agnitundi Vati is also useful in bedwetting in children in small doses.
Ingredients of Agnitundi Vati
Each Tablet is 500 mg
- 5 Salts,
- Piper longum,
- Piper nigrum,
- Embelia ribes
Ref. Ayurvedic Text - Bhaishajya Ratnavali/Chapter of Agnimandhya
Dosage of Agnitundi Vati
The dosage of Agnitundi vati is 1-2 tablets thrice daily, with warm water, after meals. In children, it should be 1 tablet twice daily. Infants can also be given 1/2 tablet once/ twice daily.
Where to buy Agnitundi Vati?
To buy Agnitundi Vati, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/agnitundi-vati.html.
EXCELLENT HERBAL PACK TO IMPROVE DIGESTION CAPABILITIES
- Agnitundi Vati – 2 Tablets three times per day with plain water.
- Digestion Support – 2 Capsules, twice daily.
- Grape Saffron Jam (Draksha Avaleha – 1 Tea spoonful, two times in a day, every day, it can be taken with warm milk.
Where to buy Digestion Support Pack?
To buy Digestion Support Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/digestion-support-pack.html.
Digestion Support is a blend of unique herbs described in Ayurveda as best digestives. The herbs like Haritaki, Fennel, Cumin, Piper maintain the natural pH balance in the stomach and aid in digestion of all types of food. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and controls acidity, flatulence, gas and also constipation. These are the complex indigestion problems which according to Ayurveda are the root cause of almost all the diseases. If the digestive system is alright, it leads to proper assimilation of the nutrients in the body.
Herbs in Digestion Support
Digestion Support is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Ingredients in Digestion Support
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Amla||Emblica officinalis||100 mg|
|2.||Haritaki||Terminalia chebula||100 mg|
|3.||Bahera||Terminalia bellerica||100 mg|
|4.||Sounf||Foeniculum vulgare||50 mg|
|5.||Dhania||Coriander sativum||50 mg|
|6.||Pippali||Piper longum||50 mg|
|7.||Jeerak||Cyminum cuminum||50 mg|
1. Amla (Emblica officinalis): Emblica officinalis is explained in Ayurveda as one of the most useful herbs for rejuvenation. It not only rejuvenates the whole body by giving most important vitamins but also being cold in potency, it relieves ‘heat' within the body. Stimulates excretion of digestive juices by being sour in taste. It contains natural citric acid and ascorbic acid which also aid in digestion of food.
2. Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): Terminalia chebula is another useful herb for relieving flatulence and gas. It suppresses the formation of gas because of its warm potency and also relieves constipation as it is a mild laxative. Ayurveda has all praises for Haritaki and a verse explains that even at sometimes mother can get angry with her kids but Haritaki can never cause any problem to it's users.
3. Bahera (Terminalia bellerica): It is very useful ingredient of most famous formulation ‘Triphala' which is useful in acidity and constipation. It removes excessive ‘kapha' which is main cause of loss of appetite. It removes the coating of ‘kapha' from the intestines and aids in the proper excretion of juices.
4. Sounf (Foeniculum vulgare-fennel): It is a very common herb used in Indian kitchens in cooking. It is useful in alleviating gaseous distension of abdomen, pain abdomen due to gas and acidity, acidity and constipation.
5. Dhania (Coriander sativum-Coriander): Coriander is another useful and very common herb used commonly in Indian kitchens for cooking. It improves appetite, relieves constipation and gas.
6. Pippali (Piper longum): Piper is very useful in cases of low appetite and indigestion. It strengthens complete digestive system. It stimulates liver, pancreas and intestines to secrete digestive juices.
7. Jeerak (Cuminum cyminum- Cumin): Cumin is very common kitchen spice. It is commonly used in India for it's role in relieving abdominal pain due to gas and flatulence. The decoction of Cumin, Fennel, and Coriander is useful in relieving abdominal gas problem. Jeerak also improves appetite.
Where to buy Digestion Support?
To buy Digestion Support, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/digestion-support.html.