Customer Care : +91-172-521-4030, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agnitundi Vati is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation given in weak digestion also help in strengthening the digestive capability of intestines. "Vati" means Tablet in Ayurveda. This is purely a herbal formulation containing many aromatic, carminative, digestive herbs which reduces gas formation, indigestion, and fermentation in the intestines and helps in the natural digestive process. This is purely a herbal remedy that improves digestion. Agnitundi helps to restore proper digestion by stimulating the release of digestive juices through liver, pancreases and small intestine. It is an antispasmodic, carminative and digestive by nature. Agnitundi Vati is purely a herbal formulation containing spices, condiments, herbs, and salts etc. The ingredients of Agnitundi are also used separately for abdominal colics, diseases caused by the imbalance of Air element (Vata Element) in the body. Usually, vata imbalance causes abdominal colics, nervousness, constipation, dryness, indigestion, and gas formation. Agnitundi vati is beneficial in all these conditions.
Ref. Ayurvedic Text - Bhaishajya Ratnavali/Chapter of Agnimandhya
The dosage of Agnitundi vati is 1-2 tablets twice or thrice daily, with plain water, after meals. For children, it should be 1 tablet twice daily. Infants can also be given 1/2 tablet once/ twice daily.
Where to buy Agnitundi Vati?
To buy Agnitundi Vati, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/agnitundi-vati.html.
Bad digestion or problems related with digestive system are being faced by a lot of individuals. Complaints regarding digestives problems such as heartburn, constipation, indigestion, and acidity are common these days. These problems generally arise due to an unhealthy lifestyle and an imbalanced diet. Acidity is the most common and typical digestive problem and the results is stomach ache and discomfort. Most of the digestion complaints can be discomforting at times and if left untreated can result in a chronic condition.
As per Ayurveda, our body works on the balance maintained by three vital energies the doshas. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The symbolic meanings represent the constitution of our body and the resulting disturbances due to imbalance in their synchronization.
Planet Ayurveda has a pack Digestion Support Pack which is combination of very helpful and useful herbs which are very beneficial for digestion. The formulation of this pack is 100% pure & natural, free from chemical & side effects. All the Ayurvedic principles are kept in mind while the preparation of the pack.
Where to buy Digestion Support Pack?
To buy Digestion Support Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/digestion-support-pack.html.
Digestion Support is a blend of unique herbs described in Ayurveda as best digestives. The herbs like Haritaki, Fennel, Cumin, Piper maintain the natural pH balance in the stomach and aid in the digestion of all types of food. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and control acidity, flatulence, gas and also constipation. These are the complex indigestion problems which according to Ayurveda are the root cause of almost all the diseases. If the digestive system is alright, it leads to proper assimilation of the nutrients in the body.
Digestion Support is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added to it. The ingredients are frequently used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Amla||Emblica officinalis||100 mg|
|2.||Haritaki||Terminalia chebula||100 mg|
|3.||Bahera||Terminalia bellerica||100 mg|
|4.||Sounf||Foeniculum vulgare||50 mg|
|5.||Dhania||Coriandrum sativum||50 mg|
|6.||Pippali||Piper longum||50 mg|
|7.||Jeerak||Cuminum cyminum||50 mg|
1. Amla (Emblica officinalis): Emblica officinalis is explained in Ayurveda as one of the most useful herb for rejuvenation. It not only rejuvenates the whole body by giving most important vitamins but also being cold in potency, it relieves 'heat' within the body. Stimulates excretion of digestive juices by being sour in taste. It contains natural citric acid and ascorbic acid which also aid in the digestion of food.
2. Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): Terminalia chebula is another useful herb for releasing flatulence and gas. It suppresses the formation of gas because of its warm potency and also relieves constipation as it is a mild laxative. Ayurveda has all praises for Haritaki and explains with an example that at sometimes mother can get angry with her kids but Haritaki can never cause any problem to its users.
3. Bahera (Terminalia bellerica): It is a very useful ingredient of most famous formulation 'Triphala' which is useful in acidity and constipation. It removes excessive 'kapha' which is the main cause of loss of appetite. It removes the coating of 'kapha' from the intestines and aids in the proper excretion of juices.
4. Sounf (Foeniculum vulgare): It is a very common herb used in Indian kitchens for cooking. It is useful in alleviating gaseous distension of abdomen, pain abdomen due to gas, acidity, and constipation.
5. Dhania (Coriandrum sativum): Coriander is another useful and very common herb used commonly in Indian kitchens for cooking. It improves appetite, relieves constipation and gas.
6. Pippali (Piper longum): Piper longum is very useful in cases of low appetite and indigestion. It strengthens complete digestive system. This herb stimulates liver, pancreas and intestines to secrete digestive juices.
7. Jeerak (Cuminum cyminum): Cumin is very common kitchen spice. It is commonly used in India for its role in relieving abdominal pain due to gas and flatulence. The decoction of Cumin, Fennel, and Coriander is useful in relieving the abdominal gas problem. Jeerak also improves appetite.
Where to buy Digestion Support?
To buy Digestion Support, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/digestion-support.html.