Aloe Vera Capsules - Uses, Benefits and Dosage
Aloe barbadensis is considered one of the most potent sources of Aloe and it is used in many herbal remedies. The Aloe plant has greenish to grayish leaves, which can grow up to 2 feet long with white- colored teeth. The plant can grow anywhere and may even survive inside the home. Aloe barbadensis is one of the four varieties of Aloe Vera that are suitable as an herbal supplement. There are more than 200 varieties of Aloe known to man. Aloe barbadensis is useful in the treatment of high blood pressure, gastric ulcers, various skin diseases and controls inflammation without any side effects. Aloe works to clear various skin diseases, including eczema in different ways. It aids to moisturize the skin and keeps dry skin hydrated. Aloe Vitals Capsules are prepared from pure and natural extract of Aloe barbadensis. It encourages a healthy skin growth and also acts as a protective barrier.
Aloe Vitals can treat various health disorders and eczema because it counteracts inflammation naturally. The vitamins C and E in Aloe helps the skin to recover from the skin inflammation associated with various ailments. Aloe contains important constituents such as isobarbalin, aloe-emodin, aloetic acid, homonataloin, chrysamminic acid and galactouronic acid.
About Aloe Barbadensis Herb
- Sanskrit name: Ghrit kumari
- English name: Aloe Vera
- Botanical name: Aloe barbadensis
- Other Common Names: Medicine Plant, True Aloe
- Family: Aloaceae
Aloe Vera has the long history of been used as one of the most popular herbs in many Ayurvedic remedies. The use of this herb began during the ancient times and as a treatment for various ailments. Aloe barbadensis is considered to be the highest quality of Aloe Vera plant. It contains extracts that can improve health naturally. During ancient times, Aloe barbadensis was used by women as a skin care natural remedy. Women use this extract for fairer and younger looking skin. Cleopatra was known to use this herbal extract to beautify herself for Mark Anthony.
Benefits and Uses
- Aloe is one of the main ingredients in various skin care products.
- Natural products with Aloe barbadensis content are known to reduce skin inflammation fastly.
- Most hair care products with this herbal extract are perfect to repair dry and dull hair. It is a common ingredient in many shampoos and hair conditioners.
- It is useful in the treatment of hypertension and it is attributed to its ability to improve blood vessel and capillary health.
- It is a rich supply of antioxidants and helps in reducing the effect of toxins in the body.
- Intake of Aloe barbadensis or Aloe Vera juice has reported a decreased incidence of acid reflux.
- It is also known to be an adaptogenic.
- It helps to improve immune system naturally.
- It also allows the body to adapt to physiologic changes such as high blood pressure and respiration problems.
Side Effects : There are numerous health giving properties of Aloe barbadensis and it has absolutely no side effects at all. Any person can use it, in order to reap all its therapeutic properties.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
Where to buy Aloe Vitals Capsules?
To buy Aloe Vitals Capsules, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/aloe-vitals-capsules.html.