Chronic Eosinophlia - Herbal Remedies for Allergy
What is Eosinophilia?
Eosinophilia refers to a health condition resulting due to presence of excessive eosinophils (type of white blood cell) in blood or body tissues. Eosinophils are produced in the bone marrow existing normally in the bloodstream and gut lining, which helps the body fight infection from parasitic organisms. On an average around 5% to 7% of white blood cells constitute eosinophils but if you have a higher count then it means that you either have borderline eosinophilia or actual progressing eosinophilia that can cause significant health hazards.
Causes of Eosinophilia
There are a variety of disorders that can cause eosinophilia ranging from simple hay fever to life threatening tumor. Most common cause for eosinophilia are parasitic infections (such as hookworm, schistosomiasis), allergic conditions (such asthma and hey fever) and certain types of drug reactions.
Few other rarer causes include:
- Lung diseases (e.g., Loeffler's Syndrome)
- Due to inflammation of blood vessels (e.g., Churg-Strauss syndrome)
- Certain malignant tumors (e.g., lymphoma)
- Due to certain types of antibody deficiencies
- Certain types of skin diseases (e.g., dermatitis herpetiformis), Etc.
Eosinophilia in children is more difficult to diagnose as the range of probable causes is much wider in this case compared to adults.
Symptoms of Eosinophilia
Symptoms of eosinophilia vary based on the underlying conditions. For example, frequent wheezing and breathlessness are symptoms typical to eosinophilia caused due to asthma. In case of eosinophilia due to parasitic infections symptoms may range between abdominal pain, diarrhoea, fever, cough and rashes. Frequent infections, abscesses, pneumonia, mouth sores can also be considered as indicators of eosinophilia. Few other symptoms of eosinophilia include weight loss, night sweats, enlargement of lymph nodes, skin rashes, tingling and numbness due to nerve damage, etc. These symptoms however occur rarely.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR CHRONIC EOSINOPHILIA
Many herbs with anti-allergic uses and immunomodulator properties have been found to be very useful in chronic eosinophilia and other allergic diseases.
Herbs like Shirish ( Albezzia lebbock), Turmeric ( Curcuma longa), Mulethi ( Licorice), Bharangi ( Clerodendron serratum), Pippali ( Piper longum) are found to be very useful in herbal treatment of Chronic Eosinophilia. These herbs act in synergistic manner and useful in Eosinophilia due to any reason.
Aller-G Care - Natural Defence against allergies
Aller-G Care is a blend of unique herbs described in Ayurveda as best anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory herbs. These rare herbs are nature's answer to moderate to severe forms of allergies. Aller-G Carecontains extracts of Haridra (commonly known as Turmeric), Neem, Shirish and Ashwagandha. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and control acute and chronic allergic reactions. The formula is particularly an effective natural remedy for pollen allergy.
Herbs in Aller-G Care:
Aller-G Care is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily, after meals.
Avoid: Citrous fruit juices (Orange, Lemon etc.)
- Allergies of all types
- Pollen Allergy
- Chronic Allergic Rhinitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Chronic Eosinophillia
- Hay Fever
- Skin allergies and
- Repiratory allergies
Ingredients of Aller-G Capsules - Excellent herbs for Allergy
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1.||Haridra||Curcuma longa||Extract||150 mg|
|2||Neem||Azadirachta Indica||Extract||150 mg|
|3.||Shirish||Albezzia Lebbock||Extract||100 mg|
|4.||Ashwagandha||Withania Somnifera||Extract||100 mg|
- Haridra (Curcuma longa - Curcumin): Haridra is commonest of all the herbs and is commonly called Turmeric. Ayurveda explains it as most useful anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, Anti-diabetic, Anti-cancer herb. It is popular among general Indian public as Anti-inflammatory and analgesic. People in India use it after common injuries to ease the pain and swelling. It is nature's best herbal remedy for Chronic Eosinophila
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem is another useful herb and is described in Ayurveda as best anti-septic and disinfectant. In Indian villages, Neem juice is popularly used till date for blood disorders, boils, skin allergies, skin infections etc. It clears away the toxins from within the blood.Neem is quiet useful for Chronic Eosinophilia.
- Shirish (Albezzia lebbock): Shirish is described in Ayurveda as –“Vish-ghan” i.e. removes poison. It is very useful herb to remove accumulated poisons i.e. accumulated metabolites from produced within the body. According to Ayurveda, the poisonous substances are intermediate metabolites of carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. They accumulate within our body and cause various illness like diabetes, gout, high cholesterol etc. They also interfere with our immune system and hamper it's functions. Albezzia removes accumulated toxins from our body and also relieves the entire physiologic system.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It is very popular in the west as Indian Ginseng and is useful in inflammation of all kinds. Allergies in general also cause inflammatory reaction and thus it is very useful for all kind of allergies as well.as Eosinophilia.
About Allergy Formula Ingredients - by Dr. Vikram Chauhan MD ( Ayurveda)
1. Shirish (Albezzia lebbock) for allergy
This is the herb that is called "Vish - Ghana" in Ayurveda. ( Vish = Poison & Ghana = kidnap) .so shirish kidnaps all the poisonous matter within the body, in many ancient texts, it has been described to have inborn natural effect of curing snake bite poisions also.
I am using Albezzia in Aller- G for removing endotoxins from the liver..as well as for mycoplamas for Lyme's disease.
2. Neem for Allergy
Even modern scientists have now know the benefits of Neem. Neem is anti-bacterial, anti-cancer, anti-allergic, anti-viral, anti-septic, anti-diabetic, liver detox and best blood purifier. it removes acne, psoriasis, eczema other skin ailments with few days of using fresh juice of neem leaves.. it is world's most bitter herb as well.
It's a tree that is growing infront of my home, and many parts of Southern Asian continent. In Ancient times, people used to brush their teeth with Neem twigs, and still even in modern India, People use Neem twigs to bruth their teeth. The juice clears away the pyorrhea, gum diseases and kills all the bacteria. I don' t see any other effective anti-biotic than Neem for killing the bacteria.
My gardner sometimes climbs up the tree infront of our house and brings me some Neem twigs for brushing. In India, People tie Neem leaves at front door entrance of their house to keep the infectious germs as well as evil spirits away from their home.
Now Neem soaps, Neem Shampoos are very popular in India for dandruff and other skin ailments.
3. Haridra - Curcumin for Allergy
This is another miracle rhizome, very popular for it's anti-inflammatory effects in modern herbalism.. but in Ayurveda this not only has Anti-inflammatory but cleansing effects.......this is another herb that has parallel effects as Neem. A lot more on this herb can be written.... it cleanses the skin in a much better way than Neem. It helps in inflammatory skin problems, respiratory tract allergies.
4. Ashwagandha for Allergy
According to modern herbalism, Ashwagandha contains Withaferin and Withanolides, which are natural steroids and stablilize allergic reaction...whereas according to Ayurveda, Ashwagandha provides strength to the body.. boosts the immune system. helps the T cells to recognize invaders, viruses and bacteria and fights them out.
Aller-G Care is one of the best natural remedies for allergies. It contains many herbs which are among the best Herbal Remedies for Asma, Asma natural care, Alternative care for Asthma. We believe in providing best quality herbal ingredients in all of our products. This product is especially made for respiratory allergies, skin allergies. The formulation is so unique that it makes itself as a useful uricaria herbal remedy, remedy for skin rashes herbal care and pollen grain allergy, Herbs for Pollen Allergy. Pollen allergy responds very well to our product. 2 capsules twice daily are useful in cases of Pollen alergy. Along with this formulation - other herbal formulations and Herbs for Asthma and Allergy like Praanrakshak herbal powder for allergy can also be used. It does not have any contraindications nor does it have any side effects. It's a totally natural product for allergies. The best among all other Natural Products for Allergy.
Other ailments like Chronic Rhinitis and Chronic Sinusitis also respond very well to this herbal formulation. Increased Eosinophils (allergic eosinophilea) responds very well to our Aller-G Careproduct. It can be used alone or with Pran rakshak Churna for added advantage, without any side effects.
Where to buy Aller-G Care?
To buy Aller-G Care, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/aller-g-care.html
Effective Allergy Relieving Herbs - very useful in Chronic Eosinophilia
Where to buy Eosinophilia Care Pack?
To buy Eosinophilia Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/eosinophilia-care-package.html.