Ayurvedic Treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
The kidneys are bean shaped organ placed in lower abdominal area in the body. A cavity attached to the indented side of the kidney is called renal capsule which protects the kidneys against trauma and infections.
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) indicates that the kidneys are damaged. With CKD, the kidneys may still be working partially, but they're not working as well as they should.
Kidney failure is the most severe stage of CKD. Kidney failure is when the kidneys are no longer working at all. Dialysis or kidney transplant is the only option available in such cases.
- Autoimmune diseases (lupus and IgA nephropathy)
- High blood pressure
- Genetic diseases (polycystic kidney disease)
- Chronic pyelonephritis
- Some medicines or other drugs
- Tuberculosis of kidney
- Frequent urination
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Low concentration
- Darkened skin
- Muscle cramp
- Accumulation of fluid in lungs
- Darkened skin
- Accumulation of fluid in lungs
The term Ayurveda means science of life. It is an Indian holistic medicinal system which balances body, mind and soul. The main aim of Ayurveda is to cleanse the body of toxins, re-establish the harmony and balance for optimal health.
As per Ayurveda, kidneys are the roots of medovaha srotas (fat tissue) and comprised of rakta and meda dhatu. Balancing these two dhatus will have positive effects on kidneys since diseases arising out of these dhatus (tissues) can affect kidneys and cause their failure.
According to Ayurveda renal failure is caused by the blockage of minute body channels called srotas. The body channels known as mutravaha srotas, carry urine and are responsible for the flow of liquid into and out of the kidneys. If there are blockages in the incoming srotas the kidneys are denied fluids and shrinkage occurs and if the outgoing channels are blocked, swelling occurs.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE (CKD)
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidneys Pack for ayurvedic treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Varunadi Vati – 2 tablets, thrice daily with plain water after meals.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna – 1 tsf twice daily with plain water after meals. It can be taken as a decoction as well by boiling 1 tsf powder in 100 ml of water until it remains just 30 ml. This should also be consumed one to two times a day.
- Rencure Formula – 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur – 2 tablets, thrice daily with plain water after meals.
1. VARUNADI VATI
Varun is main ingredient in this natural preparation. Varun is known as scientifically – Crataeva nurvala. Other ingredients are Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus). Varunadi vati helps to maintain healthy urinary system.
2. MUTRAKRICHANTAK CHURNA
A nutritional supplements for healthy kidneys by Planet Ayurveda which contains ingredients such as Trinpanchmool (5 Grass Roots), Varuna (Crataeva nurvala), Palash (Butea monosperma), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus) etc.
3. RENCURE FORMULA
Rencure Formula is a dietary supplement by Planet Ayurveda. It is packed with standardized extracts of Varuna (Crataeva nurvala), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Kasni (Cichorium intybus) and Palaash (Butea monosperma). Rencure Formula maintains healthy kidneys. It helps to balance three doshas of body.
4. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
Punarnava mandur is blend of ingredients such as Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), Marich (Piper nigrum), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) etc. Punarnava mandur maintains water balance in body and also support kidney health.
Where to buy Revive Kidneys Pack?
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/revive-kidneys-pack.html
- The best way to prevent kidney failure is to prevent chronic kidney disease. Consult a physician. It is difficult to fix the damage that is already done, but it is possible to keep the damage from getting worse. Manage diabetes, cholesterol level, body weight and high blood pressure.
- Include low-salt, low fat and low protein food in the diet.
- Exercise, yoga and meditation and regular checkup are necessary.
- Potassium intake is regulated in kidney failure hence low potassium containing food sources like carrots, cabbage, and apples etc. should be preferred
- Avoid smoking, drinking and tobacco.
- Refrain from eating fatty, oily and fried food.