Asthma is a medical condition that results in excessive coughing, gasping and labored breathing. This is an airborne disease. During an asthmatic attack, the windpipe which allows the free flow of oxygen to and fro from the lungs is inflated. This inflation causes in momentary narrowing of the air passage of oxygen in the lungs, which in turn results in breathlessness and coughing.
Asthma is a physiological complication that affects the ability to breathe and restricts the free flow of oxygen to the lungs. It has been termed as a chronic medical disease. The World Health Organization has released a statement announcing that more than 200 million people worldwide are infested by this disease. Extreme cases of Asthma can also result in the failure of the respiratory system. It is a disease that cannot and should not be ignored. A recent report released in the US confirmed that more than 5000 deaths every year are reported due to chronic asthma diseases.
Causes of Asthma
- The exact reasons that trigger asthma have not been well defined as yet. However the most common believe is that this disease is an airborne medical condition.
- Asthma can also be a genetic disorder. Many cases of this disease being passed on to the next generation have come forward.
- The fast pace and stressful life of today can also easily trigger asthma. Hyper tension and stress definitely increase the rate of asthma attacks.
- Airborne reasons like pollution, pollen, dust and air impurities ignite asthma.
Symptoms of Asthma
The indicators of asthma may vary from person to person and it may be difficult to list all the signs to recognize the disease.
- One of the most common signs of an asthmatic attack is cough. Excessive coughing mostly during evening or night time is a clear indication to asthma.
- Breathlessness, difficulty in breathing, laboured breaths all point clearly towards chronic asthma.
- Wheezing or whooping cough also is the symptoms of asthma. This means that there is a sound generated while breathing.
- Stiffness in the chest caused due to the narrowing of the airway passage also results in asthma.
According to Ayurveda, asthma is considered as Shwas roga which is mainly of 5 types:-
Asthma is correlated to Tamak Shwas. Tamak means darkness. During the attack, one feels darkness in front of eyes as situation gets worst and patient struggles to breath. It is considered as yapya means difficult to manage.
Samprapti (Pathogenesis) – Due to over consumption of Kaphaj Aahara, Vihara like more intake of heavy, cold, sticky, lubricated food items, sleeping during day, no work out etc. causes vitiation of Kapha dosha (One of the physical energy in body). This vitiated Kapha dosha causes obstructions of respiratory channels and again vitiate Vata dosha. Therefore Vata's natural flow is obstructed and again it leads to channels obstructions. All this causes narrowing of windpipe and symptoms of asthma are developed.
Is there any herbal remedy available for asthma?
In advance ahead of time, there is no need to go out in the search of anything. Everything you get to know via net. If you Google natural remedies/herbal remedies for asthma, you may get plenty of those for the same. Always look for natural products which contain pure extracts and are formulated under GMP guidelines.
How Curcumin Capsules help to maintain healthy breathing?
Curcumin capsules of Planet Ayurveda are packed with standardized extract of Curcumin, an active compound of turmeric. Curcumin is known to maintain healthy breathing and immune system. Use regularly for better results.
Pack Size – 1 Bottle, contains 60 veggie capsules
Dose - One can take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by the physician.
It is advised to take after half an hour of meal with plain water.
Dose may varies person to person and one can consume 6 or 9 capsules too per day.
What are key features of Curcumin Capsules?
- Curcumin Capsules is 100 percent natural product.
- It is Standardized vegetarian formula.
- It is totally free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast.
- It is formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts.
- It undergoes quality, quantity ad potency check.
Where to buy Curcumin Capsules?
To buy Curcumin Capsules, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/curcumin-capsules.html