The liver is the primary organ that helps expelling and breaking down toxins in the body. It produces bile, a detoxifying agent metabolically indispensable in breaking down fats from food. Healthy liver plays an important role in the outcome of the overall health. The proper functioning and health of the eyes, the brain, the heart, the joints and the kidneys are all dependent on healthy liver functions. If the liver functioning is impaired or even a single enzyme system is hampered then there is an impairment in overall body function and an increased metabolic stress.
Fatty liver is such a situation, which occurs due to the accumulation of fats and triglycerides in the liver. Liver, being an important organ of the body is extremely useful to carry out the various metabolic processes of the body effectively. Right from digestion to assimilation, absorption of food particles to the body, liver plays an essential role. However, fatty liver gives rise to the various common symptoms as given below.
Common Symptoms for Fatty Liver
- Retention of fluid
- Mental unbalance
- Unhealthy diet
- Inactive life style
Causes for Fatty Liver
- Alcohol consumption
- Unhealthy diet, more consumption of sticky, junk foods, more non veg etc.
- Other life style changes
- Some medicines
- Metabolic disorders
Is there any ayurvedic treatment for fatty liver?
Modern life style has made our life so busy that we do not have even time to eat properly. We eat outside, prefer packed and ready to eat foods. All this leads to poor digestion and metabolism which impair the normal liver functions.
Natural products which can be taken on regular basis as dietary supplements are good to have to maintain healthy digestion and normal liver. Opt for those which contain pure extracts with high quality.
Natural Supplement to maintain healthy liver
Fatty Liver Care Pack by Planet Ayurveda helps to maintain a healthy liver.
- It is 100 percent natural
- Capsules contain standardized extracts which help to balance all the three doshas (physical energies).
- Fatty Liver Care Pack maintains healthy metabolism and healthy liver.
- Yakritplihantaka Churna - 1 tsp twice daily with plain water after meal
- Liver Detox Formula - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Indian Echinacea - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
Where to buy Fatty Liver Care Pack?
To buy Fatty Liver Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/fatty-liver-care-pack.html
Are Dietary Supplements safe to use for a long time?
Yes, these are totally safe to use for a long time. Dietary or nutritional supplements are natural so there is no side effect. One can use on regular basis for best results.
Tips for healthy liver
- Drink at least 2 liters of water every day
- Eat fiber-rich, unprocessed food like fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Reduce intake of sugary, processed, spicy, oily, high-fat and junk foods.
- Do aerobic exercise, yoga, meditation regularly.
- As liver disease generally increases the risk of osteoporosis, increase calcium intake to maintain healthy strong bones and muscles.
- Maintain a healthy body weight. Being overweight can increase the risk for fatty liver disease and liver cancer.
- Avoid smoking, second-hand smoke and alcohol intake. Alcohol can damage and destroy liver cells and may cause liver diseases, liver inflammation and cirrhosis.
- Avoid direct contact with toxins found in cleaning and aerosol products, paints, pesticides, and insecticides. Wear protective clothing to avoid breathing or touching harmful chemicals.
- Use medications in proper doses as directed by the physician. Do not try OTC medicines. Taking medicines for long periods of time or self-medication may adversely harm the liver. Consult the doctor before taking OTC medications, vitamins and supplements.