Yakrit pllihantak has one of the rarest combination of Ayurveda herbs, which are very useful herbs for liver detoxification. This is an ancient and effective herbal formula for liver detox. It removes excessive fat from the liver and helps in regeneration of the damaged liver cells. It helps in so many metabolic and hormonal imbalances as liver is the seat of metabolism in the body. It is useful in disturbed hormones. That is why it is not only effective in liver disorders but also very effective in diabetes, with Madhumehantak Churna or Diabetes Support capsules.
The ingredients in Yakrit Plihantak Churna are unique in thier action and truly called 'Divine' herbs. The ingredients are -
1. Bhumi Amla - Bhumiamla or Phyllanthus niruri is an extensively researched herb, found to be very effective natural treatment for Hepatitis B and other forms of Hepatitis. Phyllanthus niruri is grows in rainy areas, where humidity level is high. It is widely growing in tropical countries. Many age old herbal healers use Bhumi amla as a remedy for liver and kidney failure. It clears away the toxins from the body, detox the liver and brings down the SGOT and SGPT levels drastically within 3-4 days of regular use. The jaundice disappears within 4-5 days and the bilirubin levels in the blood also come down remarkably. It regenerates liver cells and cures liver failure.So In my opinion, Yakrit Plihantak Churna must be used in almost every liver problem, for preventive as well as therapeutic use. It is also present in Kidney Support and Mutrakrichantak Churna for Kidney problems.
2.Katuki - It is known as Picrorrhiza kurro and is the most effective of all herbs to correct metabolism going on within the liver. It clears away the excessive fat deposited in liver, it increases the production and excretion of bile and is effective gall bladder cleanser. If regularly used, this can also clear away gall bladder stones. It aids in digestion, helps in fat metabolism. A very famous traditional medicine Arogyavardhni Vati also contains Kutki in it as its major ingredient. It is also present in Stholyantak Churna, which is highly effective natural solution to loose weight.
3. Makoy - Popular as Solanum indicum is a plant of Solanaceae family. It is a small growing weed like herb. It has amazing liver healing properties. It helps in bringing down alkaline phosphatase, useful in alcoholic liver damage, fatty liver, and hepatitis of all types. It also aids in regeneration of liver cells quickly.
4. Punarnava - Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa) is a natural diuretic herb. It removes excess of fat, water from within the body. It rejuvenates kidneys and liver, that's why the name is punarnava (Puna- means again, nava means new). It makes the body new again. Punarnava removes excessive fluid from the body, which is a feature of ascites due to liver or kidney failure. It also helps in regeneration of liver cells and natural remedy to balance albumin/globulin ration in the blood. It is also effective in urinary tract infections, nephrotic syndrome, nephrosis, kidney failure. It is also persent in Mutrakrichantak Churna which is useful in kidney and urinary problems.
5. Kalmegh- Andrographis paniculata is another herbal remedy for liver problems, fatty liver, hepatitis and alcoholc liver disease. People in India, use decoction of this herb as an effective natural solution for liver disesaes. It removes accumulated toxins from within the liver and contains alkaloids which help in immediate regeneration of damaged liver cells. It can be taken in routine without any side effects. A lot of farmers are now growing Kalmegh instead of wheat in India, as there is increased demand of this herb worldwide. No liver formula is consider complete without Kalmegh as its ingredient.. Read More.....
6. Kaasni- Cichorium intybus or Chicory bears unique divine healing power to cure the worst liver and kidney failure as well. It can prevent going through dialysis and purifies the blood. Chicory is popular worldwide for its healing effect on kidney and liver. Kidney support or Mutrakrichantak Churna can be combined with Yakritplihantak Churna just to increase the dosage of Chicory. This combination is not only useful in kidney failure but also liver failure.
7. Sharpunkha - It is most effective herbal remedy for enlarged liver and spleen due to any reason. It is a natural alkaliser, decreases acidity and gas due to liver problem. It regenerates the capacity of the spleen to hold blood. It helps in regenration of liver cells.
8. Bhringraj - Eclipta alba is generally used for hair problems as an ancient ayurvedic remedy for hair loss. Bhringraj Oil is very famous for local application on hair to prevent hair loss. It has also been recommended in Ayurveda to use powder of the herb for liver diseases in many ancient texts. Latest research on Bhringraj indicats that it has amazing power to regenerate liver cells. It is helpful in alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, liver damage due to any other reason or excessive toxins.
Dear Dr. Chauhan,
I am a diabetic with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and, until a few weeks ago, liver enlargement. Because of this I had lost my appetite, I had nausea, a heavy sensation in my abdomen, skin rashes and multiple allergies. Because of my liver problems my blood sugar levels went higher and my diabetes was more difficult to control.
When I started taking Madhumehantak Churna for diabetes and Yakrit Plihantak Churna for liver ailments I noticed an immediate relief. After one month I had reduced my insulin requirements a great deal. My liver was no longer sligthly enlarged. My appetite was back and my nausea gone. My skin rashes cleared up completely and I have had no allergies since. My liver is not as fatty anymore. I do not dare to be without these products. They may have saved my life even.
Thank you very much----."40 year old female user in Sweden."- 19/06/07
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Copying content from our website is strictly prohibited. Offending websites can be penalized by Google.com