Herbal Remedies for Fatty Liver
Fatty liver is a very common problem now a days. God has given enough regenrating power to our liver cells but that does not mean that we should keep drinking alcohol and keep ignoring our diet and keep hurting our liver.
Fatty Liver is also called Non-Alcoholic Steatorrhoeic Hepatosis or Non-Alcoholic fatty liver disease. This means that your liver is being stuffed with extra fat ! Overweight people are usually much prone to fatty liver. People who drink alcohol and consume a heavy, greasy, non-veg diet are the ones who usually suffer from fatty liver.
In fatty liver, normal healthy liver tissue is replaced by fat cells, thereby decreasing the efficacy of cleansing action of liver. Liver is the seat of all metabolism. Liver is responsible for metabolism of hormones, hunger, digestion, removal of toxins and many more important functions. It is quiet possible to detect fatty liver by ultrasound scan.
The fatty liver is also palpable in some cases. Sometimes the liver enzymes are also raised in case of fatty liver. Liver is reddish pink in color but the fatty liver become much yellower. The functions are all slowed down because of the clogging of the small channels by excess fat in and around liver cells. Poor liver function also affects levels of sugar and other hormones. Alertness, memory concentration are all affected if the liver is enlarged and full of toxins.
Fatty liver because of Alcohol - Alcoholic liver disease
Mostly alcohol consumption is the cause of fatty liver. The liver takes alcohol as a toxins and is not able to process is faster if the inflow is regular and in larger quantities. Try to quit alcohol altogether if you come to know that you have fatty liver. If you can't then decrease the dosage drastically.
How to diagnose a fatty liver?
Fatty liver can be diagnosed by getting a physical examination done by a medical specialist. Slightly bigger fat deposits leads to fatty liver which can be palpated superficially by the doctor. If there are initial stages, the fatty liver can be seen in an ultrasound scan.
Herbal Remedies for Fatty Liver by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fatty Liver Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of fatty liver. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Indian Echinacea - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna - You can boil the powder 1 teaspoonful in 400 ml water, keep it boiling until it remains 50 ml. Strain it and drink the water. Leave the residue. Do it twice daily. Make fresh every time.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Liver Detox Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
1. Echinacea capsules
The Echinacea capsules are Ayurvedic preparation of Planet Ayurveda prepared using pure extracts of Echinacea herb. This herbal formulation is very effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Echinacea (Andrographis paniculata): This herb is having antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties which can bring about good results in liver disease. Also improves the immune system. It can remove toxins from body through stimulation of enzymes which are responsible for secretion.
2. Yakritplihantak Churna
Yakrit Plihantak Churna (Yakrit- liver and Pliha -Spleen) is an herbal preparation which is a combination of unique herbs that help to recover liver function. It is helpful in eliminating toxins and capable to regenerate the liver cells, thus preventing the liver failure. Therefore all its actions makes it a suitable Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhumi Amla is an efficient herb that is naturally effective in liver disease. This herb has property to remove toxins from the body, detoxifying the liver and brings down the SGOT and SGPT levels drastically within 3-4 months of regular use. It can regenerates liver cells and cures liver failure.
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurrao): It is very effective herbs to improve metabolism going on within the liver. It helps in eliminating excessive fat deposited in liver and is also a gall bladder cleanser.
- Makoy (Solanum indicum): This is a wonderful herb with amazing liver healing properties. It can bring down alkaline phosphatase level in case of fatty liver. It also supports in regeneration of liver cells quickly.
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa): Punarnava is a natural herb that is effective in removing excess of fat, water from within the body. It can even revives liver by regenerating liver cells.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): Kalmegh is another herb for liver problems, fatty liver and alcoholic liver disease. It can removes accumulated toxins from within the liver and can regenerate damaged liver cells.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): Kaasni (Chicory) is divine healing herb for worst liver failure and can purify the blood.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea): This herb is very effective herbal remedy for enlarged liver. It useful in regeneration of liver cells.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): This herb is beneficial for liver diseases with amazing power to regenerate liver cells. It is also supportive in alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, liver damage due to any other reason or excessive toxins.
3. Phyllanthus Niruri
Phyllanthus Niruri capsules are usually suggested herbal medicines to augment the function of the diseased liver. Phyllanthus Niruri capsules contain standardized herbal extract of bhumyamlaki or bhumiamla. These Capsules serve as good Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri): This cold potency herb has protective role in the liver and clearing the virus of hepatitis. This herb helps to protect the liver from damages of toxins like alcohol and drugs. Also effective in treating liver disorders mainly hepatitis. It is good to relieve inflammation.
4. Liver Detox Formula
Liver Detox Formula is the herbal supplement which is fit for the liver as it maintains the appropriate level of hormones because all the hormones are processed in liver. It is such a useful Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
These are pure natural capsules obtained from mixture of different herbs:
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurrao)
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa)
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
- Makoy (Solanum indicum)
- Kaasni (Chicorium intybus)
- Biranjasipha (Achillea millefolium)
- Jhavuka (Tamarix galluca)
- Himsra (Capparis spinosa)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
All these herbs work together which makes this herbal formulation much suitable for cleaning and strengthening the liver. Some of its herbs are efficient in liver detoxification also which helps to revive liver cells.
Where to buy Fatty Liver Care Pack?
To buy Fatty Liver Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/fatty-liver-care-pack.html
Dear Dr. Chauhan,
I am a diabetic with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and, until a few weeks ago, liver enlargement. Because of this I had lost my appetite, I had nausea, a heavy sensation in my abdomen, skin rashes and multiple allergies. Because of my liver problems my blood sugar levels went higher and my diabetes was more difficult to control.
When I started taking Madhumehantak Churna for diabetes and Yakrit Plihantak Churna for liver ailments I noticed an immediate relief. After one month I had reduced my insulin requirements a great deal. My liver was no longer sligthly enlarged. My appetite was back and my nausea gone. My skin rashes cleared up completely and I have had no allergies since. My liver is not as fatty anymore. I do not dare to be without these products. They may have saved my life even.