Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver
Liver is an organ of the size football that lies below rib cage at right side of abdomen.
It is very important organ for digestion. It has got complex functions including manufacture proteins, albumin, and blood clotting factors, stores and process fats, metabolize and store carbohydrates, secrets bile, separate the waste products etc.
Due to variety of factors liver gets damage. These include genetic factors, viruses, alcohol use.
Due to improper diet and life style also people are prone to have with liver disorders like fatty liver.
What is Fatty Liver?
Fatty liver is a condition of liver where there is buildup of fat in liver. Liver with fat is normal but having more than 5 to 10 percent is characterized by fatty liver. Fatty liver has no symptoms often and doesn't cause any damage.
Causes of Fatty Liver
- Unhealthy diet
- Inactive life style
- Alcohol consumption
- Other life style changes
- Some medicines
- Metabolic disorders
Symptoms of Fatty Liver
- Poor appetite
- Weight loss
- Fatigue and weakness
- Tiredness etc.
Ayurveda explains wonderful herbs for liver disorders. Great Acharya's has mentioned many herbs in ancient ayurvedic books which are known to have specific medicinal properties.
Herbs help to maintain healthy liver. These balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha dosha, also take care of Ama (toxic matter).
Ayurveda says there should be equilibrium between dosha, dhatu and mala. (Energies, Tissues and Toxic matter)
Are there Herbal Remedies available for Fatty Liver in market?
Fatty live is quite common problem even among youngsters. Busy life schedule and you can say some ignorance towards health, new generation most of the time prefer to eat outside. Thus digestion gets impaired and it shows its results on liver. Every time they keep searching on internet for some herbal remedies or ayurvedic treatment for damaged liver. Always look for those which contain pure extracts and are formulated under GMP guidelines.
Herbal Remedies for Fatty Liver by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fatty Liver Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of fatty liver. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Indian Echinacea - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna - You can boil the powder 1 teaspoonful in 400 ml water, keep it boiling until it remains 50 ml. Strain it and drink the water. Leave the residue. Do it twice daily. Make fresh every time.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Liver Detox Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
1. Echinacea capsules
The Echinacea capsules are Ayurvedic preparation of Planet Ayurveda prepared using pure extracts of Echinacea herb. This herbal formulation is very effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Echinacea (Andrographis paniculata): This herb is having antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties which can bring about good results in liver disease. Also improves the immune system. It can remove toxins from body through stimulation of enzymes which are responsible for secretion.
2. Yakritplihantak Churna
Yakrit Plihantak Churna (Yakrit- liver and Pliha -Spleen) is an herbal preparation which is a combination of unique herbs that help to recover liver function. It is helpful in eliminating toxins and capable to regenerate the liver cells, thus preventing the liver failure. Therefore all its actions makes it a suitable Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhumi Amla is an efficient herb that is naturally effective in liver disease. This herb has property to remove toxins from the body, detoxifying the liver and brings down the SGOT and SGPT levels drastically within 3-4 months of regular use. It can regenerates liver cells and cures liver failure.
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurrao): It is very effective herbs to improve metabolism going on within the liver. It helps in eliminating excessive fat deposited in liver and is also a gall bladder cleanser.
- Makoy (Solanum indicum): This is a wonderful herb with amazing liver healing properties. It can bring down alkaline phosphatase level in case of fatty liver. It also supports in regeneration of liver cells quickly.
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa): Punarnava is a natural herb that is effective in removing excess of fat, water from within the body. It can even revives liver by regenerating liver cells.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): Kalmegh is another herb for liver problems, fatty liver and alcoholic liver disease. It can removes accumulated toxins from within the liver and can regenerate damaged liver cells.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): Kaasni (Chicory) is divine healing herb for worst liver failure and can purify the blood.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea): This herb is very effective herbal remedy for enlarged liver. It useful in regeneration of liver cells.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): This herb is beneficial for liver diseases with amazing power to regenerate liver cells. It is also supportive in alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, liver damage due to any other reason or excessive toxins.
3. Phyllanthus Niruri
Phyllanthus Niruri capsules are usually suggested herbal medicines to augment the function of the diseased liver. Phyllanthus Niruri capsules contain standardized herbal extract of bhumyamlaki or bhumiamla. These Capsules serve as good Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri): This cold potency herb has protective role in the liver and clearing the virus of hepatitis. This herb helps to protect the liver from damages of toxins like alcohol and drugs. Also effective in treating liver disorders mainly hepatitis. It is good to relieve inflammation.
4. Liver Detox Formula
Liver Detox Formula is the herbal supplement which is fit for the liver as it maintains the appropriate level of hormones because all the hormones are processed in liver. It is such a useful Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
These are pure natural capsules obtained from mixture of different herbs:
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurrao)
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa)
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
- Makoy (Solanum indicum)
- Kaasni (Chicorium intybus)
- Biranjasipha (Achillea millefolium)
- Jhavuka (Tamarix galluca)
- Himsra (Capparis spinosa)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
All these herbs work together which makes this herbal formulation much suitable for cleaning and strengthening the liver. Some of its herbs are efficient in liver detoxification also which helps to revive liver cells.
Where to buy this pack?
If you want to buy this pack, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/fatty-liver-care-pack.html
What is the Diet preferred in Fatty Liver?
- Diet plays a very important role in the management of fatty liver as it is a result of majorly dietary habits so opt for an advised diet only to maintain healthy liver.
- Avoid all Sticky food items (refined flour, bakery products, rice, curd, and bananas etc.)
- Avoid packaged foods and beverages, fried and junk food, non veg. and all sour fruits and food items.
- Choose all vegetables which are growing on climbers – Pumpkin, long gourd, round gourds, bottle gourds. You can use them to make soup or juice and also use them as vegetables.
- Beetroot, papaya, carrots, radish are good to have.
- Drink fresh Coconut water.