Liver is an organ of the size football that lies below rib cage at right side of abdomen.
It is very important organ for digestion. It has got complex functions including manufacture proteins, albumin, and blood clotting factors, stores and process fats, metabolize and store carbohydrates, secrets bile, separate the waste products etc.
Due to variety of factors liver gets damage. These include genetic factors, viruses, alcohol use.
Due to improper diet and life style also people are prone to have with liver disorders like fatty liver.
What is Fatty Liver?
Fatty liver is a condition of liver where there is buildup of fat in liver. Liver with fat is normal but having more than 5 to 10 percent is characterized by fatty liver. Fatty liver has no symptoms often and doesn't cause any damage.
Causes of Fatty Liver
- Unhealthy diet
- Inactive life style
- Alcohol consumption
- Other life style changes
- Some medicines
- Metabolic disorders
Symptoms of Fatty Liver
- Poor appetite
- Weight loss
- Fatigue and weakness
- Tiredness etc.
Ayurveda explains wonderful herbs for liver disorders. Great Acharya's has mentioned many herbs in ancient ayurvedic books which are known to have specific medicinal properties.
Herbs help to maintain healthy liver. These balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha dosha, also take care of Ama (toxic matter).
Ayurveda says there should be equilibrium between dosha, dhatu and mala. (Energies, Tissues and Toxic matter)
Are there Herbal Remedies available for Fatty Liver in market?
Fatty live is quite common problem even among youngsters. Busy life schedule and you can say some ignorance towards health, new generation most of the time prefer to eat outside. Thus digestion gets impaired and it shows its results on liver.
Every time they keep searching on net for some herbal remedies or ayurvedic treatment for damaged liver.
Always look for those which contain pure extracts and are formulated under GMP guidelines.
What is the Diet preferred in Fatty Liver?
- Diet plays a very important role in the management of fatty liver as it is a result of majorly dietary habits so opt for an advised diet only to maintain healthy liver.
- Avoid all Sticky food items (refined flour, bakery products, rice, curd, and bananas etc.)
- Avoid packaged foods and beverages, fried and junk food, non veg. and all sour fruits and food items.
- Choose all vegetables which are growing on climbers – Pumpkin, long gourd, round gourds, bottle gourds. You can use them to make soup or juice and also use them as vegetables.
- Beetroot, papaya, carrots, radish are good to have.
- Drink fresh Coconut water.
WHAT ARE DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS FOR HEALTHY LIVER?
- Planet Ayurveda offers Fatty Liver Care Pack.
- It is 100 percent natural combo pack containing pure natural formulations.
- Capsules contain standardized extracts of best quality, which help to balance all the three doshas.
- This maintains healthy liver and healthy metabolism.
Content and Dosage:-
- Yakritplihantaka Churna - 1 jar – 1 tsp twice daily with plain water after meal
- Liver Detox - 2 bottles - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Echinaecia Capsules- 2 bottles - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 bottles - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
Where to buy this pack?
If you want to buy this pack, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/fatty-liver-care-pack.html