- Support healthy blood circulation
- Maintain healthy metabolism
- Maintain healthy brain
- Balance psychic energies (Satva, Rajas and Tamas) in body
- Balance all the three doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in body
- 100% natural product
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Available at reasonable cost
Ingredient – Standardized extract of Gotukola (Mandookparni)
Pack Size – 1 bottle, contains 60 veggie capsules
Dosage – 1 to 2 capsules twice daily after half an hour of meal with plain water.
Where to buy Gotukola Capsules?
If you want to buy Gotukola Capsules, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/gotu-kola-capsules.html
WHAT ARE MAJOR DEPRESSIVE ILLNESS?
A mood disorder that leads to persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest is termed as depression or major depressive illness. It affects how you think, feel and behave. Depression may lead to a number of emotional and physical problems.
In today's modern life, there is lot of stress, anxiety and tension which has increased many people with depression across the world.
WHAT ARE SYMPTOMS OF MAJOR DEPRESSIVE ILLNESS?
In some people there are mild symptoms but in some these can be severe which can affect daily activities and social behaviors.
- Loss of interest in all pleasant activities like hobbies and sex
- Sleep disturbances. Feeling too much sleep or insomnia
- Angry all the time
- Feeling of sadness, emptiness and hopeless.
- Lack of energy
- Slow body movements
- Lack of concentration
- Back pain
- Feeling of guilt
- Suicidal attempt
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES FOR MAJOR DEPRESSIVE ILLNESS?
- Neurotransmitters are the natural brain chemicals which play major role in depression. Change in the structure and function of these Neurotransmitters leads to have with this condition.
- Some genes are also responsible which contribute to have with this condition. Depression runs in family too.
- Some physical changes in brain for which reasons are not known may also cause depression.
- Hormonal changes in some conditions also contribute to have with depression. Hormones changes in pregnancy, after few months of delivery, after menopause, in thyroid problems etc.
WHAT ARE RISK FACTORS FOR MAJOR DEPRESSIVE ILLNESS?
- Social isolation
- Some painful illness
- Family conflicts or relationship problems
- Obesity which leads to diabetes, hypertension and also depression
- Premature death
HOW AYURVEDA DEFINES?
Satva, Rajas and Tamas are three psychic energies of body. Vata, Pitta and Kapha are three physical energies. Psychic energies get influenced by three doshas or physical energies. Low immune system or Ojus (essence of all dhatus) also contribute in this condition.
Prana Vayu is responsible for normal brain functions. When this is vitiated, imbalances three psychic energies too.
In depression Satva guna is reduced and Rajas and Tamas are increased. With low Ojus and vitiation of Prana Vata, channels gets obstructed in brain and therefore depression symptoms can be seen.
WHAT ARE DIET AND LIFE STYLE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HEALTHY BRAIN?
- It is always advised to opt for natural diet containing fresh fruits and leafy vegetables.
- Drink coconut water.
- Use cow's ghee.
- Avoid eating outside.
- No soft drinks/alcohol and limit tea/coffee.
- Practice yoga under an expert.
- Avoid late nights.
- Get up early in the morning.
- Make prayers, read some good literature, hear mantras.
- Stay away from mental stress, anxiety and tension.