GUM CARE POWDER
- 100 % Natural Product
- Supports healthy oral mucosa
- Maintains oral hygiene
- Formulation by MD Ayurveda expert
- Healthy body and mind.
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, and fillers
- All the herbs described in ancient Ayurvedic texts
- Planet Ayurveda's Gum care powder contains Sonth (Zingiber officianale)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus)
- Khadir (Acacia catechu)
- Karpur (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Poog (Areca catechu)
- Marich (Piper nigrum)
- Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanica)
- Sfatika (Alum).
1 Jar - 100 g.
Method of application
Massage your teeth and gums gently with 3 - 6 g powder. Rinse the mouth with luke warm water after 2 - 3 minutes.
Where to buy Gum Care Powder?
To buy Gum Care Powder, please visit store.planetayurveda.com
Importance of oral hygiene
Mouth is the opening of the alimentary canal in the body. It is in direct contact with the outside environment all the time therefore, oral hygiene is very important to prevent ingestion of harmful infections into the body.
Improper oral hygiene may lead to oral and facial pain, gum diseases like gingivitis etc. Sometimes minor oral infections may result in serious health complications causing heart problems due to the spread of infection in the heart tissues (pericarditis).
This is why maintaining oral hygiene is so very important for us.
Health complications related to gum problems
Gum problems can lead to heart problems as discussed earlier. In pregnant women, gum infections may lead to pre -term, low birth weight babies.
Diabetes, Leukemia, Oral cancer, pancreatic cancer and kidney diseases are other major health concerns associated with chronic gum problems.
Importance of regular check up
Dental cavities account for the most number of visits to a dental clinic. But not many of us realize that there are other aspects of oral wellbeing that a doctor examines apart from the regular dental checkup.
A healthy mouth is the window to a healthy body. If the mouth is diseased the chances are very high that the body is unwell on the inside. So if your oral health is poor, chances are that you have some underlying health problem.
Importance of oral hygiene according to Ayurveda
Health according to Ayurveda is a discrete balance of the three body energies namely vata, pitta and kapha. Oral mucosa has a predominance of kapha body energy and its vitiation leads to the development of gum and teeth problems.
General steps to maintain a healthy mouth
Regular dental checkup helps to keep your mouth in good shape and allows your dentist to watch for symptoms that may point to other health issues. A dental exam can also detect poor nutrition and hygiene, growth and development problems and improper jaw alignment. A complete medical history of the patient including any recent health developments, even if they seem unrelated to your oral health can give important leads in diagnosing any underlying pathology.
At home, you can practice good oral hygiene:
- Brush your teeth for two to three minutes, at least twice a day, especially after meals.
- Use a floss daily to remove plaque from difficult places where your toothbrush cannot reach.
- Eat a healthy diet to get the nutrients necessary (vitamins A and C, in particular) to prevent gum problems and dental caries.
- Avoid smoking, it may contribute to gum disease and oral cancer.
- Prevention is always better than cure so take proper steps to maintain a healthy living.
Natural supplements for a healthy mouth
Planet Ayurveda's Gum care powder is a natural supplement which is very effective in the maintenance of oral hygiene.
It is a natural formula containing herbs having detailed explanation in Ayurvedic texts. It maintains a healthy environment in the mouth and supports oral tissues.
It is a natural supplement which can be used on a regular basis without any side effects.